Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sum

Islam In Holland!

Hello ,

Well Islam in Holland is very rare . One bad thing is that if they see wear a jilbab they'll think you are terrosist. But it is a very clean nice place.

Come Dutch spek out!!!!

PropellerAds

Dutch government proposes ban on burqas: currently on Yahoo News.

excerpts:

THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The Dutch government announced plans Friday for legislation banning full-length veils in public places and other clothing that covers the face — putting the Netherlands at the forefront of a general European hardening toward Muslim minorities.

"The Cabinet finds it undesirable that face-covering clothing — including the burqa — is worn in public places for reasons of public order, security and protection of citizens," Immigration Minister Rita Verdonk said.

I'm against limiting person's freedoms without really good cause.

Discuss

:sl:

Yes, they mentioned this last month on the news in America, too. (US has a way of being slow when it comes to world news, especially pertaining to or concerning muslims.)

I was told by a Muslim from there, that there are many practicing sisters there who even wear niqab. Also, they arrested some brothers and sisters, including Shaykh Abu Qatada Al Filistini just because they aren't secular. May Allah hasten his release, ameen.

:sl:

Yes, they mentioned this last month on the news in America, too. (US has a way of being slow when it comes to world news, especially pertaining to or concerning muslims.)

I was told by a Muslim from there, that there are many practicing sisters there who even wear niqab. Also, they arrested some brothers and sisters, including Shaykh Abu Qatada Al Filistini just because they aren't secular. May Allah hasten his release, ameen.

Hi! I'm also from the Netherlands, although I'm not a Muslim because I don't believe God exists.. can't help that. Still I have a website talking about the benefits of Islam, or an Islam-based culture. And that that's exactly what Christian people need, for a huge improvement in their lives! Believe me because I have much people experience. Still I don't like things like Burqa either, sorry