Islamic Forum
anthony19832005

Abu Musab Al-zarqawi Reportedly Killed

:D

"Think not of those who are slain in Allah.s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord;

They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah. And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve." [surah Aal-Imran 169-170]

May Allah :D grant Sheikh Abu Masaab the highest ranks in Paradise, Amen.

The Glorious Jihad will continue until Allah's law is implemented on Earth.

:) Brother

Please for your own sake re-examine your attitude to the taking of the the lives of women and children. It appears that you mistakenly believe that this is permitted, whereas in conditions of conflict it is expressly forbidden.

PropellerAds

US planes drop 1000 pounds of high explosives over a civilian neighbourhood and these vultures celebrate the murder of innocents.

The civilians who were killed or injured in the bombing will be written off their conscience as "collateral damage". How else can they support their troops?

Please for your own sake re-examine your attitude to the taking of the the lives of women and children. It appears that you mistakenly believe that this is permitted, whereas in conditions of conflict it is expressly forbidden.

Salam brother.

Please for your own sake stop restricting your information to Crusader propaganda. It appears that you mistakenly believe that if the TV says Zarqawi kills women and children without any proof, "then it Must be true".

Wassalam

Salaam,

I pray to God that Al-Zarqawi recieves the judgement he deserves, and as God is just then I'm sure he will.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

Please for your own sake stop restricting your information to Crusader propaganda.

HAHAHAH I ALMOST # MY PANTS! This coming from a guy who gets his info from Freemasons sites, neo-nazis and who knows where else? haha ure funny

edited by thezman 6/8/06

HAHAHAH I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS! This coming from a guy who gets his info from Freemasons sites, neo-nazis and who knows where else? haha ure funny

Freemasons and neo-nazis? Youre talking about Me??? :D

If you want to know who the real neo-nazis are, look at Bush (his Father funded Hitler, as did many others in the Bush administration!)

Freemasons??? Freemasons??? When did I get my info from Freemasons???

Aslaam Alaaykum Warah'maatu'ahee Wabarh'kaa'tuuh,

Innaa'lilaa'hee waa'inaa'elaah'hee raaj'ee'oon,

The Mujaahid Abu Mus'aab Al Zarqawi was shaheed today, may Allaah ta'ala'aa accept the resistance leader as a Martyr and reward him with Al Jannaah'til'Firdaaws,

have you visited a psychiatrist latelly Hashim? Just a thought.

newnew, we all know the pathetic excuses for conspiracy propaganda sites you cite as "evidence" so you shouldn't really talk.

Peace

:D/Peace To All

I must say, Zarqawi's death was impeccably timed after the firestorm over the Haditha and Ishaqi massacres. And, we were on the verge of seeing new reports on more Haditha's that took place.

His timely "elimination" from the equation should divert public opinion from Haditha, for a while. But, it won't help King George's ratings...

No matter when he was killed you lot would have found some incident to claim his assassination was staged to cover up. So stop seeing everying as some kind of conspiracy and saying "how convenient" that this should occur to divert attention away from whatever the inevitable problem of that week is in an unstable country.

Aslaam Alaaykum Warah'maatu'ahee Wabarh'kaa'tuuh,

Innaa'lilaa'hee waa'inaa'elaah'hee raaj'ee'oon,

The Mujaahid Abu Mus'aab Al Zarqawi was shaheed today, may Allaah ta'ala'aa accept the resistance leader as a Martyr and reward him with Al Jannaah'til'Firdaaws,

There are no rewards for murderers , nor people who kill innocents in cold blood .

God will judge his soul , the U S arranged the meeting .

He was no martyr , in life he was just a common thug , a serial killer , and a barbarian , honored only by fellow thugs and barbarians .

He's in for a big surprise when he stands before his Creator.

If I have no respect for a criminal in life , I therefore have no respect when that same criminal is dead .

And to all those deluding themselves in the notion , that Zarqawi was an American creation .......too bad fellas , he's all yours , and now he's dead .

Good riddance .

No matter when he was killed you lot would have found some incident to claim his assassination was staged to cover up.

The world isn't as rosy as your lot make it out to be. There are more shades of gray than there are black & white, especially in politics and war...

We know that, I think you look at the West like we live in the delusion that we are participating in a Hollywood blockbuster. We know that there is no absolute good but we do however think that democracy is the system that is best for us. As it affords the chance for each person to make a difference if they are well supported enough without having to resort to violence.

let's get back to anthony again... anthony said I get my info from Freemasons.

I want to know where he got this idea from...seriously!

What kind of accusation is that, really?

It's as if I say anthony get's his info from a toilet...then again, he probably does :D

Edited by newnew

I wonder how many Zarqawis are waiting to replace him? More and more are created every day.

Then the Iraqi people really have to be concerned about that , Zarqawi and his "mujahadeen " have been killing Iraqi civilians at the rate of about 15 a day ,and wounding about 30 a day .

Hey man , where is that place where they're stamping out new zarqawis ?

That is definitely NOT good news for the Iraqi people , and especially for the Shia .

You should know , eh new new . That's where most of your little speeches come from ....

Hey man did you get that soap I sent you ?

Now when you get it , you take the whole bar , and jamm it in your mouth , take care to scrape it on your teeth and all .

It's the parents cure for kids with "foul mouth " , and it always works . :D

edited by thezman 6/8/06

Zman you edited the word "toilet " .....ok , I changed it to foul mouth ,it was in new new's previous post , I think you missed it . :D

Edited by Makko

Please get your facts straight before launching a diatribe.

Please again read to who the post was directed before you lecture.

If by 'your' you mean the Islamic community then you should know that no muslim considers Saddam a hero.

For certain no Persian considers Saddam a hero but listen close here. I do not care how often you repeat the above kicking and screaming, it will not become truth. Find a box of rocks to convince.

If any group of people did in fact consider Saddam a hero, it was the West...

There is good degree of truth here, but no sir, the fact of Arab admiration for Saddam sides with me. As for western culpability, it would make for interesting discussion, but Saddam used the weapon and the Arab world was silent.

As a general rule, try not to let the poison in your soul blind you

As a general rule, do not speak on where you are absolutely clueless.

regards, joseph

I haven't read this entire thread, but I have seen elsewhere on this forum that Muslims are praising Zarqawi!

He had Ken Bigley and Nick Berg beheaded - they were non-combatants - innocent men - so why so you support Zarqawi who had them killed?

Killing the US and British militants is one thing, but the murder of innocent civillians, of whatever natinality, is a shame, and nothing to do with Islam.

Note, that they were both only working for the reconstruction of Iraq.

I am no Abu Mussab Al-Zarkawi supporter, but this is an article worth pondering upon:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.chris-floyd(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=689&Itemid=1"]Hubub in Hibhib: The Timely Death of al-Zarqawi[/url]

Written by Chris Floyd

Thursday, 08 June 2006

Excerpts:

Abu Musab Saddam Osama al-Zarqawi, the extremely elusive if not entirely mythical terrorist mastermind responsible for every single insurgent action in Iraq except for the ones caused by the red-tailed devils in Iran or the stripey-tailed devils in Syria, has reportedly been killed in an airstrike in Hibhib, an area north of Baghdad, Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki announced today.

Zarqawi, the notorious shape-shifter who, according to grainy video evidence, was able to regenerate lost limbs, speak in completely different accents, alter the contours of his bone structure and also suffered an unfortunate binge-and-purge weight problem which caused him to change sizes with almost every appearance, was head of an organization that quite fortuitously dubbed itself "Al Qaeda in Iraq" just around the time that the Bush Administration began changing its pretext for the conquest from "eliminating Iraq's [non-existent] weapons of mass destruction" to "fighting terrorists over there so we don't have to fight them over here."

The name change of the Zarqawi gang from its cumbersome original – "The Monotheism and Holy War Group" – to the more media-sexy "Qaeda" brand was thus a PR godsend for the Bush Administration, which was then able to associate the widespread native uprising against the Coalition occupation with the cave-dwelling dastards of the bin Laden organization. This proved an invaluable tool for the Pentagon's massive "psy-op" campaign against the American people, which was successful in sufficiently obscuring reality and defusing rising public concerns about what many experts have termed "the full-blown FUBAR" in Iraq until after the 2004 elections.

However, in the last year, even the reputed presence of a big stonking al Qaeda beheader guy roaming at will across the land has not prevented a catastrophic drop in support for President Bush in general and the war in Iraq in particular. Polls show that substantial majorities – even those still psy-oped into believing the conquest has something to do with fighting terrorism – are now saying that the war "is not worth it" and call for American forces to begin withdrawing...

(More after the jump....)

Despite its fortuitousness, the reputed death of the multi-legged brigand came as no real surprise. After all, approximately 376 of his "top lieutenants" had been killed or captured by Coalition forces in the past three years, according to press reports, and some 5,997 lower-ranking "al Qaeda terrorists" have been killed in innumerable operations during that same period, according to Pentagon press releases. With the widespread, on-going, much-publicized decimation of his group, Zarqawi had obviously been rendered isolated and ineffective – except of course for the relentless series of high-profile terrorist spectaculars he kept carrying out, according to other Pentagon press releases...

...Today's news has likewise knocked the new atrocity allegations off the front pages, to be replaced with heartening stories of how, as the New York Times reports, Zarqawi's death "appears to mark a major watershed in the war." Thus in his reputed end as in his reputed beginning, the Scarlet Pimpernel of Iraq has, by remarkable coincidence, done yeoman service for the immediate publicity needs of his deadly enemy, the Bush Administration.

It is not yet known who will now take Zarqawi's place as the new all-purpose, all-powerful bogeyman solely responsible for every bad thing in Iraq. There were recent indications that Maliki himself was being measured for the post, after he publicly denounced American atrocities and the occupiers' propensity for hair-trigger killing of civilians, but he seems to be back with the program now. Administration insiders are reportedly divided over shifting the horns to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's already much-demonized head, or planting them on extremist Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, or elevating some hitherto unknown local talent – or maybe just blaming the whole shebang on Fidel Castro, for old times' sake.

The announcement of the new bogeyman is expected sometime in the coming weeks.

UPDATE: It looks like the Twits might not get that reward money after all. Prime Minister Maliki said that those who helped locate Zarqawi, or someone just like him, in Hibhib, would get their reward later: "We believe in honoring our commitments." However, the (London) Times' man in Iraq, Ned Parker, tells us that Zarqawi might have been shopped to the Americans by Iraqi insurgents:

One of the most interesting things about the news of his death is the timing. There have been talks going on since the election last December by US and Iraqi officials to try to bring the homegrown insurgency back into the political process. Certainly there was tension between the homegrown Iraqi insurgency and Zarqawi's foreign fighters. So it's possible a deal was finally cut by some branch of the Iraqi insurgency to eliminate al-Zarqawi and rid themselves of his heavy-handed influence.

So if Bush does decide to pay off the informants -- and it's his money, after all, not Maliki's; in fact, in today's Iraq, any money that Maliki's government might still have left after three years of occupation rapine is Bush's money too -- but if Zarqawi's rumblers are paid off, then it's likely that Bush will be forking over $25 million to Iraq's Sunni insurgents. That will certainly keep them flush with IEDs for a long time to come. It's FUBAR every which way you turn in Bush's Babylon.

I haven't read this entire thread, but I have seen elsewhere on this forum that Muslims are praising Zarqawi!

He had Ken Bigley and Nick Berg beheaded - they were non-combatants - innocent men - so why so you support Zarqawi who had them killed?

Killing the US and British militants is one thing, but the murder of innocent civillians, of whatever natinality, is a shame, and nothing to do with Islam.

Note, that they were both only working for the reconstruction of Iraq.

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Abu Mus'ab al-Zarqawi was Not behind the beheadings:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29037&st=140"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29037&st=140[/url]

Read post 153

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

Edited by newnew

:D/Peace To All

I read the Hubub article earlier today, it's very good and makes valid points...

Thanks newnew for directing me to your post, I can't stay to argue this out, but I just want to point out a mistake you make:

It is quite obvious that the Iraqis who have risen to defend their lands would not start killing their own people. Infact. they are fighting to defend their people.

The AlQaeda (religious Muslims from all around the world) could not possibly do it either since they believe in the Quran and their whole life is based on Quran and Sunnah, that forbid the killing of WOMEN AND CHILDREN (even kafir women and children). To say that these religious people who have sacrficed everything for Allah would delibrately Contradict the laws of Allah is also pure nonsense.

So the only ones left are the Americans themselves. Could THEY possibly murder women and children? The answer is YES, there is UNDENIABLE PROOF that they murdered thousands of civilians during the first few months of the invasion. Do you think they suddenly stopped doing so ???

Yes, there are Iraqis that kill one another. They kidnap and ransom for money. Read any reports from Iraqis and you'll know this happens. Just because Islam forbids it doesn't mean that no Muslims do that.

Thanks newnew for directing me to your post, I can't stay to argue this out, but I just want to point out a mistake you make:

Yes, there are Iraqis that kill one another. They kidnap and ransom for money. Read any reports from Iraqis and you'll know this happens. Just because Islam forbids it doesn't mean that no Muslims do that.

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

I didnt say that there are no Iraqi criminals... I said the Al-Qaida and Iraqi Resistance are not responsible for the murder of women and children, or beheading of Ken bigley and Nickberg and probably Armstrong. That's all.

The lawlessness in Iraq has certainly risen crime rates, thanks to America's "Liberation"

Wassalam

Great post Yusofar , I like the opening " I'm no Zarqawi supporter........BUT "

LOL.........you ARE .

LOL....why did you waste all that bandwidth to say it ?