Islamic Forum
anthony19832005

Abu Musab Al-zarqawi Reportedly Killed

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Brother Yusufar and all other brothers and sisters on this Forum, I suggest you all ignore Makko. He never seems to have a clue what he is talking about...

He just said Yusufar is a supporter of Zarqawi, even though Yusufar said that Zarqawi is probably "Mythical"!!!

What's the point of arguing with someone like this ?

Talking to him is really a waste of time and a waste of bandwidth.

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

PropellerAds

You got that right new new , talking such B.S. is a waste of time .

I have no company line to tow . I have no one that I am required to defend . I have no religious argument to uphold . I have no group that I must fall in line with . I provide no one lipservice for their rhetoric .

Nobody pounded any world politic into my head from an early age . Nor religion .

I dont call whole countries whores , lovers ,homos, zionists etc etc , the things usually included in your diatribes . The hatred drips from your words . If I still had children growing up , I would keep them away from people like you .

But hey "for every tree , there is a sap " so anyone who chooses, can push the ignore button on me , and wait with anxious expectation , for your next "outburst of wisdom " .

And from my personal point of view , ANYONE who can praise Zarqawi , need some serious spiritual counseling , just as anyone who can possibly thing that he would be rewarded by a Just God .

And I'll tell you what , if indeed people like Zarqawi are to be found in heaven , THEN I WILL CHOOSE HELL .

:D/Peace To All

No Thought Given To Taking Zarqawi Alive

Courtesy Of: ABC News

By Brian Ross Reporting

June 08, 2006

U.S. military officials gave no thought to capturing Abu Musab al-Zarqawi alive, U.S. Ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad tells ABC News.

Khalilzad says he was informed yesterday by General George Casey that the military was getting close to al-Zarqawi and that there was no plan to move in troops for a possible capture.

"That was not brought up," he said "The only means that could be applied in a timely fashion was attacking by air power and that was decided by General Casey as the right thing to do."

U.S. Jet fighters dropped two 500 pound bombs on a house in a field about five miles North of Baqubah.

The strike took place at 6:15 P.M. Baghdad time, 10:15 A.M in Washington, D.C.

Initial reports that al-Zarqawi had survived the attack, with severe injuries, were later denied by U.S. officials. They said al-Zarqawi was killed outright in the bombing.

My Observations:

1. The General gave the Ambassador a days notice, so they had enough time to deploy troops. Plus, there were already U.S. troops along with Iraqi troops in the area fighting the Insurgency.

2. The U.S. initiated a missile strike on Saddam in the opening minutes of the invasions after receiving "actionable intelligence."

But, these guys had a whole day.

3. The U.S. military received "actionable intelligence," and on short notice, they were able to field a Task Force to an area around Tikrit to capture Saddam. Why didn't they bomb him also?

4. Zarqawi is supposedly an extremely high value target, it would have been more desirable to capture this alleged terror mastermind who was considered a treasure-trove and milk him for info regarding "al-Qaida/Iraq."

5. Zarqawi's face looks in great condition for a person who had two 500 pound bombs dropped on him, the heat from the blast and a building collapsing on him.

6. A full day before his demise, it was the Generals intention not to deploy troops to capture Zarqawi.

Too strange...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_blogs.abcnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/theblotter/2006/06/no_thought_give.html"]ABC News[/url]

:D

Please have respect for the dead. Good or bad Muslims, the Prophet never rejoiced over the death of any Muslim, despite the mistakes they made.We are not like the disbelievers who rejoice at the death of people.

He is now with the angels of death, so the least we can do is make Du'a that Allah has mercy on his soul just like we want Allah to have mercy upon us when we face the dreaded death.

Dear brother ***Mu'min***, you have posted this twice after the death of Zarqawi. But these beautiful words can never be posted too often! And how many times have such comments been posted to remind us to make du'a for the victims of Zarqawi; ordinary Iraqi citizens kidnapped, beheaded, slaughtered by bombs in marketplaces and even Masjids?

Please direct me to your posts where you called upon us to make du'a for these innocents or to respect these dead.

And do only the disbelievers rejoice at the death of people? Then who are these imposters in (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1542753.stm"]this BBC article[/url] on the world reaction to some deaths in New York City? (scroll down a bit to Middle East). I strongly agree with you that you and I are obliged to correct those who celebrate such deaths.

Don't be so uncouth!

Do not be defensive of evil because I will not hesitate to say the same about you: Without care to forum rules, regret or being uncouth.

joseph

Do not be defensive of evil because I will not hesitate to say the same about you: Without care to forum rules, regret or being uncouth.joseph

I DARE YOU to do that!

Yusufar,

Every month or so something happens and it is considered to be suspiciously timely by conspiracy believers. The last one was just a few weeks ago when something was revealed and the conspiracy buffs claimed it was timed because of some poll that had come out.

That line of reasoning is weak and it is tiresome.

Then who are these imposters in this BBC article on the world reaction to some deaths in New York City?

IbnSina,

I believe we both agree that it is hypocritical to rejoice at the deaths of some and then berate others for rejoicing at the death of someone. Many, though, refuse to see the hypocrisy. Many use conspiracy theories to hide from the truth. There are even some still that believe that the video of Palestinians rejoicing about 9/11 is fake.

Hey Zarkawi,

Even as I enjoy my tall cold glass of ice-water and feel the cool breeze of the ceiling fan on my naked shoulders, I raise my glass to you and say Enjoy Hell! Feelin' the heat yet?? :D

i shouldnt be saying where he is, as Allah subhanu wa ta'ala is the only one that know's. The actions that had happend in his name are surely Terrorist actions and against Islam. but again This is Islam "Peace" and the Complete Submission to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

And yet even if we go with your theory of him in Hell, where will Bush end up being? or The Soldiers that "Die" for great America end up being? if he is Feeling the heat, then i bet Bush is feeling it on Earth right now.

Another point of view by Kurt Nimmo:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_kurtnimmo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/?p=401"]Abu Musab al-Zarqawi: Dead Again[/url]

Thursday June 08th 2006, 7:52 am

Let’s see. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the phantom terrorist with super-human powers, was killed in the Sulaimaniyah mountains of northern Iraq, and then he was killed in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, followed by a death during Operation Matador near the town of Qaim on the Syrian border, and finally he was killed, along with his mentor, Osama bin Laden, in the besieged city of Fallujah. Now we are told he was “killed in a U.S. air raid north of Baghdad [in the town of Hibhib near Baquba],” according to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Reuters reports.

The reported death—and past deaths—are simply another dimension of a rather transparent psychological operations campaign run out of the Pentagon. In April, we learned that al-Zarqawi is little more than hype, a neocon propaganda program. “The US military is conducting a propaganda campaign to magnify the role of the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, according to internal military documents and officers familiar with the program,” reported the Sydney Morning Herald. “The effort has raised his profile in a way that some military intelligence officials believe may have overstated his importance and helped the Bush Administration tie the war to the organization responsible for the September 11 terrorist attacks,” or rather supposedly responsible, as no credible evidence has surfaced to date to pin blame on “al-Qaeda” (in fact, it is difficult to prove “al-Qaeda” itself actually exists). “The military’s propaganda program has largely been aimed at Iraqis, but seems to have spilled over into the US media. One “selective leak” about Zarqawi was made to Dexter Filkins, a New York Times reporter based in Baghdad. Filkins’s resulting article, about a letter supposedly written by Zarqawi and boasting of suicide attacks in Iraq, ran on the Times front page in February, 2004.”

I’d have to say this is backwards. In fact, the “propaganda program” was aimed primarily at Americans, who need a scary Freddy Kruger Muslim to convince them the occupation of Iraq is necessary. More scary demons will be required soon for a shock and awe attack unleashed against Iran.

Of course, it is only natural to kill off al-Zarqawi once again. Earlier this year, the Pentagon released a video, allegedly discovered “by US forces in a hideout in the Al-Yusufiyah neighborhood of southern Baghdad,” showing al-Zarqawi (or a person we are told is al-Zarqawi), wearing New Balance tennis shoes and fumbling with a U.S. M-249 squad automatic weapon. It appears the purpose of this video is to make al-Zarqawi out to be a bumbling idiot. “Is the recently released video, which consists in ridiculing rather than villainizing ‘Enemy Number One’, part of the Zarqawi PSYOP program?” muses Michel Chossudovsky.

It appears the neocon-dominated Pentagon wants to retire the al-Zarqawi PSYOP program, as al-Zarqawi has served his purpose—demonizing the resistance and kicking off a “civil war” in Iraq. Recall the retirement of Osama. “Deep in my heart I know the man is on the run, if he’s alive at all. Who knows if he’s hiding in some cave or not; we haven’t heard from him in a long time. And the idea of focusing on one person is—really indicates to me people don’t understand the scope of the mission,” said the Decider on March 13, 2002. Indeed, the “scope of the mission” became glaringly obvious almost exactly a year later, when the neocons invaded Iraq. However, in order to put a damper on embarrassing questions poised by the corporate media, this time around, instead of ambiguity, the Pentagon has decided to kill the al-Zarqawi myth with a real live bomb, thus resolving the question in a typically violent way.

Naturally, there is always the possibility al-Zarqawi will surface again, as he has done in the past. In early 2005, the “terror mastermind” (alternatively depicted as a petty criminal of sub-standard intelligence) “escaped shortly before raids on his hideouts,” according to Newsday. “Al-Zarqawi’s close calls are one sign that his militant network in Iraq has sustained serious losses and may be unraveling. Since early [February, 2005], Iraqi and U.S. forces have carried out a series of little-noticed raids in Baghdad, Mosul and other areas that led to the killing or capture of at least eight al-Zarqawi operatives. And then there was the story about the “Jordanian rebel” eluding “capture by American troops, but [leaving] behind a treasure trove of information” on a laptop computer. It was reported al-Zarqawi jumped out of a truck and ran to a safe house in Ramadi, even though he only has one leg.

Now that “civil war” has spread over Iraq, as engineered (the idea is to break up Iraq into three ethnic and religious pieces), the Pentagon may want to move on from the al-Zarqawi PSYOP program. “Has the US created, as part of a covert intelligence operation, a bogus ‘resistance movement’ made up of its own Al Qaeda sponsored ‘terrorists’? Their suicide attacks target Iraqi civilians rather than the US military,” Michel Chossudovsky writes.

The suicide bombings tend to encourage sectarian divisions not only within Iraq, but throughout the entire Middle East. They serve Washington’s interests. They contribute to undermining the development of a broader resistance movement uniting Shia, Sunni, Kurds and Christians against the illegal occupation of the Iraqi homeland. They also tend to create, at the international level, divisions within the antiwar and peace movements.

Moreover, the disinformation campaign also permeates the Iraqi and Middle East press. The latter tend to take the alleged Al Zarqawi’s statements published on the internet at face value. The Zarqawi threat to the Shia is seen as genuine. The links between Al Qaeda in Iraq and US intelligence is rarely mentioned.

Time will tell all, Time will tell all.

No doubt its like a crusade against Islam, i am not saying this because a terrorist has been killed, but i am saying it because this terrorist became the terrorist because USA attacked iraq, with the excuse of WMD's. and now the next target is Iran. I wonder why Muslim countries? why? Why Middle East for israel? WHY, there was plenty of Land in USA to give to the Jews, why plant them right here on the holliest place on Earth and create a big mess? WHY. Why not threaten N.korea and act upon it, is it just to pretend that they are actually after every one that disobeys the law? USA did, NO ONE warned and acted upon the warning.

This Mess is all Western Mess right in the Heart of the world Middle East. Started with the plantation of israel, an Illegal State on Stolen Land.

Allah, I pray that you restore peace in middle east, i Pray that you protect the weak, i Pray that you rid of Killers, terrorists or Conquerers that come to our home, for our resources, I pray that you strenghten the Iman of Muslims, and Unite us , as we are weak Oh Allah, You are the Most Mercifull oh Allah. Allahuma Strenghten the Muslim Ummah and Unite them, Allahuma strengthen the Muslim Ummah and Unite them, Allahuma strengthen the Muslim ummah and Unite them.

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

And how many times have such comments been posted to remind us to make du'a for the victims of Zarqawi; ordinary Iraqi citizens kidnapped, beheaded, slaughtered by bombs in marketplaces and even Masjids?

Abu Mus'ab al-Zarqawi was Not behind the beheadings:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29037&st=140"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29037&st=140[/url]

Read post 153

There are even some still that believe that the video of Palestinians rejoicing about 9/11 is fake.

No one said it's fake, it just didnt have anything to do with 9/11, but it was a 1992 video.

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

Time will tell all, Time will tell all.

No doubt its like a crusade against Islam, i am not saying this because a terrorist has been killed, but i am saying it because this terrorist became the terrorist because USA attacked iraq, with the excuse of WMD's. and now the next target is Iran.

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

They wont attack Iran brother, it's just a deception.

Read post 62 of: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29501&st=60"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29501&st=60[/url]

Wassalam

Yet another point of view from Kurt Nimmo:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_kurtnimmo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/?p=402"]Killing al-Zarqawi: End of a Pentagon-Dairat al-Mukhabarat Collaboration?[/url]

Thursday June 08th 2006, 1:23 pm

Wayne Madsen writes:

The U.S. military spokesman’s revelation that Zarqawi’s body was partly identified from tattoos is noteworthy. Abu Abdel-Rahman al-Iraqi, described as the Deputy Emir of Al Qaeda in Iraq on an Al Qaeda web site, stated that Zarqawi was a martyred mujahed sheikh. Zarqawi was a lieutenant of strict Wahhabi Islam adherent Osama Bin Laden. However, why Zarqawi would have had tattoos is baffling. Islam specifically forbids tattoos. According to Islamic texts, the Prophet Mohammed forbade tattooing…

Of course, like the al-Zarqawi wearing a gold ring (also forbidden for devout Muslims), the al-Zarqawi sporting tattoos probably was not and never was a Wahhabi Muslim. More likely, the al-Zarqawi we recognize (with a barrage of recent images in preparation for his theatrical exit from the corporate media stage), was a Jordanian patsy, probably a garden variety criminal who served prison time and was groomed by Jordan’s Dairat al-Mukhabarat intelligence service to believe he was engaged in a jihad against the Great Satan.

For some odd reason, according to the State Department, nobody has rushed out to collect the $25 million bounty placed on al-Zarqawi’s head. “I’ve seen a lot of news reports that either a Jordanian individual or group provided information or perhaps a neighbor provided information which led to the strike being carried out successfully,” said State Department spokesman Sean McCormack. Maybe this “Jordanian individual” is independently wealthy and a good Samaritan. As for the neighbor, considering the damage inflicted by the explosives used to supposedly kill al-Zarqawi (see this photo), there is a good chance he suffered the same fate as al-Zarqawi.

Good news is bad news and it really does not matter. “Oil fell briefly below $70 a barrel Thursday, after U.S. aircraft killed al Qaeda’s leader in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, raising faint hopes for a let-up in attacks on Iraq’s wrecked oil industry,” reports Reuters. Some believe Iraq was invaded not to steal Iraq’s oil, but rather take it off-line as a way to jack up prices. I’m not sure I buy this. More likely, Iraq’s oil is a casualty of the neocon plan to destroy the country and balkanize it. Oil is oil and it sure the heck ain’t going anywhere. It will be ready to pump after Iraq is split into three pieces—one Kurdish, another Shia, and the last Sunni. Of course, al-Zarqawi, or the legend of al-Zarqawi, played an instrumental role in moving along the sort of sectarian strife required to break the country into bite-sized pieces.

As noted above, if al-Zarqawi (or somebody called al-Zarqawi, as the actual al-Zarqawi was likely killed some time ago) was indeed killed earlier today, he was betrayed and set-up to be killed, as patsies often are. “The successful targeted assassination of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was clearly part of a larger package deal between PM Maliki and the Sunni leadership,” writes Judith Apter Klinghoffer for the History News Network.

It included an agreement to release 2000 “detainees” and the long awaited completion of the cabinet, most especially the installation of a Sunni as defense minister. Thus, Maliki appointed Shiite Jawad Polani as interior minister, Sunni Abdel Qader Al Obeidi as defense minister and Shiite Shirwan Al Waili to head national security. It was that agreement which secured the cooperation of Jordanian intelligence and the Hilmi locals and provided the US special forces with the intelligence needed to function effectively…. It is important to note that killed along with Zarqawi was his spiritual leader Abdul-Rahman and that “17 more raids were conducted on other suspected hideouts for Zarqawi associates in Baghdad and its outskirts a few hours after he was killed. They produced a ‘treasure trove’ of information.”

The externally imposed artificiality of Iraqi politics aside, it appears a decision came down from on-high that it was time to off al-Zarqawi, as he long ago outlived his usefulness (or the black op going by the name “al-Zarqawi” had run its course), and the “safe house” used by Jordanian operatives (it should be noted that the CIA now prefers to collaborate with Jordanian intelligence over Mossad, and for obvious reasons, as the latter is extremely treacherous) was targeted after the handlers escaped, leaving behind “al-Zarqawi” and his so-called spiritual advisor. No doubt, even as the walls came crashing down and his body was torn apart by shrapnel, the patsy we know as “al-Zarqawi” believed he was working for jihad, even though a strict Wahhabi would consider him a tattoo-emblazoned infidel.

Edited by yusufar

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

Brother, "Zarqawi" was only wearing the Gold ring on the Fake beheading video...

As for the tattoos, he had them before becoming religious...but the strange thing is, according to a book called "Zarqawi: The new face of al-Qaeda" Zarqawi used Acid to get rid of the tattoos later on!!

So it's strange how the U.S military would say that they recognised him from the tattoos if he had gotten rid of them...

Wassalam

So you trust Zarqawi implicitly about him claiming to have removed his tattoos but everything the US government and forces state is scrutinised massively.. I would suggest you apply the same standards to any statements terrorists and murderers may as you would to a government which you claim terrorises and murders.

Zarqawi may have been boasting about removals which he never carried out or the FBI could just be making up stories. At this stage how can you really know either way. I think he is being checked against DNA samples they have gathered previously, how these were obtained has not been released.

Tatoos? Gold jewelry? What next? A silk tie?

And according to (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_iraqthemodel.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]this blog[/url] the town of Hibhib is noted...for brewing Arak.

Perhaps Zarqawi was not as devout as I had believed.

may he rest in peace. amen

Well I can tell you what is next, murder! A bit worse than a silk tie on the list of sins perhaps! He's a very very bad man!

may he rest in peace. amen

Do you want Hitler or Eichman or Stalin or Saddam to rest in peace too? I mean you can't actually have any respect for this guy?

likewise bush is a very very bad man, sharon is a very very bad man. that's HARDfacts with HARDevidences and i can come up with HARDlinks :D

Edited by tom

Well I can tell you what is next, murder! A bit worse than a silk tie on the list of sins perhaps! He's a very very bad man!

aaaaaaaaaaaah

Do you want Hitler or Eichman or Stalin or Saddam to rest in peace too? I mean you can't actually have any respect for this guy?

hitler, eichman, stalin, saddam gonna be in trouble come doomsday. likewise zarqawi (if he really did what he did), bush, sharon etc. nonetheless as a christian i wish them well hereafter

don't you wish your enemies well? rememeber your pious chanting - love thy neighbour as thyself :D

What HARDfacts, that isn't even a word, since when do words have four capital letters? :D

I don't think leaders like Churchill or Reagan or even Bush will be in particular trouble if there is an afterlife. Sharon's only real crime was allowing a massacre, there were massacres commited by the Allies in ww2 but I don't think Allied leaders are hellbound.

I don't even believe in an afterlife so this is pretty irrelevant, but if there is an afterlife I don't think many are hellbound perhaps not even those who were most evil in life because they surely did what they did thinking it was the right thing to do. No matter how misguided and delusional that was.

Whilst these people are alive however I do not love them at all. Love thy neighbour doesn't refer to a neighbour who has a gun pointed at your head.

newnew: "Ahhhhhh" What???

There are no rewards for murderers , nor people who kill innocents in cold blood .

God will judge his soul , the U S arranged the meeting .

He was no martyr , in life he was just a common thug , a serial killer , and a barbarian , honored only by fellow thugs and barbarians .

He's in for a big surprise when he stands before his Creator.

Peace Makko!

Can you provide any credible evidence for the allegations that you make on a man who was killed in cold blood? I have not heard anything but hype on the media and claims that have not been substantiated.

The real murderes of women and children, and civilians, today are the coalition forces whose skeletons are coming out of the cupboard. Allah :D knows how many incidents ahve been successfully covered up.

Do you know that the American administration is tabling a law that allows torture and other inhuman treatments to their forces. The people responsible for ths law to be approved, the people who brought them to power and the people who implement these laws will receive their due on the Day of Judgement.

Peace out

What HARDfacts, that isn't even a word, since when do words have four capital letters? :D

I don't think leaders like Churchill or Reagan or even Bush will be in particular trouble if there is an afterlife. Sharon's only real crime was allowing a massacre, there were massacres commited by the Allies in ww2 but I don't think Allied leaders are hellbound.

I don't even believe in an afterlife so this is pretty irrelevant, but if there is an afterlife I don't think many are hellbound perhaps not even those who were most evil in life because they surely did what they did thinking it was the right thing to do. No matter how misguided and delusional that was.

Whilst these people are alive however I do not love them at all. Love thy neighbour doesn't refer to a neighbour who has a gun pointed at your head.

newnew: "Ahhhhhh" What???

Peace Liberte!

First of all let me tell you that there is a Day of Judgement and there is a life in the Hereafter. ANybody who does not believe and acts accordingly is taking a huge risk. I believe and I spend my life fairly well. If there isn't an afterlife I do not lose out on anything. But if you do not believe, you are committing a major sin to start with as even Judaism teaches that there is a Day of Judgement and an afterlife. You are thus rejecting a major pillar in your faith, if you have any. Rejection and living this life for itself could give you a report card that takes you straight to the place called Hell.

SEcondly, Sharon was not only responsible for the Shabra and Shatilla massacres. They are one of many. Insha Allah, he will also meet his Creator and be confronted with the mass murders that he committed as a terrorist, as a military man, and as the head of state. Justice will be done on that day as the Most Judge will be the one imparting justice.

Peace out