Islamic Forum
anthony19832005

I Don't Mean To Interrupt Your Joy But....

:D

Saying it's a religion is taking it too far. I love reading, I really enjoy forumming, does that mean I am worshipping both activities?

yes!

thank you muslimah

thought you said it was a silly sport :D

exactly....i dont worship it...not my religion

you could say the same about anything

:D anthony for your good intentions...insh'Allah Allah will make u even stronger in iman

and :D umahmed for starting the topic and clearing things up....

now lets finish it.....football is a hobby....thats all

i enjoy it

just like people enjoy reading, writing, cricket, or any other sport, or painting, or even working!

its just a hobby and i have never even looked at their legs......cos........i dont look at mens legs.......my intentions are clean :)

PropellerAds

Nobody is critisizing the playing of soccer, but it's the exposed awrah in the World Cup thats in question.

And Allah knows best.

its been answered a lot of times now...theres no need in bringing it back to stage one......

I think this thread should be closed init, cuz it has been answered now (alot)

Anthony I think you need to study the deen more instead of hanging around the political sections. Find out yourself what a man's awra is...and look for inspiring things about our deen.

You seem to always be condeming us, as a new muslim what gives you that right?

Assalam Alaikum

Sister, for whom you are talking about ?? You said "Condeming Us" - You are referring to Muslims or Non-Muslims ??

If the guy is a new muslim, rather supporting him by Mentioning the Authentic Hadeeths or Fatwas you are blaming New Muslim - This thing I can't uderstand..

Thn Please, PROVE that watching WORLD CUP IS HALAL... Please!!!!

I'm not offending but you should clear your thoughts on this.. Infact, to all Muslims who are watching World Cup - Please, Prove it tht World Cup is HALAL..

Jazaak Allah Khair.

even today some of my old friends ask if i will hip-hop again, i just smile answer them will be doing Insallah afterlife .

now i think i should start dreaming to be a ronaldo in the hereafter too :D . ok i will be playing good games there Insallah. :D

:) Assalam Alaikum

May Allah bless u & jazaak Allah Khair for sharing your WONDERFUL views about hereafter life :D

Hope tht I'm also allowed to enter the Jannah and can meet My Lord - ONE & ONLY ONE - Allah (SWT)

Now I'm afraid also, because I've to carry so many sins with me.. May Allah (SWT) forgive me.. & all of us :D

GOD BLESS US ALL

Get over it!! With all this time you've been wasting arguing over whether it's a sin or not, you could have just watched the game! Arguing on here is surely distracting from your lives!? If you don't feel it's wrong, then don't worry about it

Get over it!! With all this time you've been wasting arguing over whether it's a sin or not, you could have just watched the game! Arguing on here is surely distracting from your lives!? If you don't feel it's wrong, then don't worry about it

Assalam Alaikum

May Allah (SWT) guide us on the right path :D

GOD BLESS US ALL