Islamic Forum
seven

Tosser

Salaam.

Another topic from me.

Whilst having tea today, the phone rang. It was my mum's brother all the way from back home. Nothing surprising. He's been calling a lot recently, and today I find out why.

Now people back home where I live, people have no point to or ambitions in life. Unless you count eating chilli's and Kichri all day, getting married, having loads of sex, and visiting 'London' (i.e. England) on a 6 month work visa once in a life time is something to call great.

Anyway, apparently he tells my mum that he's found her son (me) a really really nice girl to marry. Ok, so I should thank him, but there's more. This girl is his wife's sister, who wants her to get married to one of her husbands nephews who live in 'London' and if he doesn't he won't be getting any. Maybe I'm speculating a little, but I'm sure it goes something like that.

I'm just so pissed off right now. I've already pushed off a few other idiots who tried this sort of hitching-up thing last year, and a few times the year before. It just gets really annoying. Why do they do things like this. I hate all this marriage stuff. Kind of sucks. Marriage is the last thing I'll consider right now and for a good few years to come actually. I can't wait the next time he calls, I'm going to put him right in his place.

Tosser.

PropellerAds

:D

Bro, this kind of stuff happens all the time if you're desi. Theres really no running from it.

Don't be so hard on him, like you said their lifestyle is different, and its prolly becase of that, that they think they're doing you a favour. It does'nt mean you have to get married now.