Islamic Forum
Arsalan

She Converted To Islam And Died....

It's deplorable that a human being in modern times can still be subject to persecution or even death for switching from one religion to another.

Peace

PropellerAds

M. Siddiqi posted an article which gives a more sophisticated view on apostasy:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=30670&st=0&&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=30670&st=0&&[/url]

peace

and here's the response I had to that thread...and nobody has replied concerning it:

This article I totally agree with, but a LOT OF SCHOLARS WILL NOT AGREE. many scholars say that in the hadith of the prophet pbuh , the prophet prescribes the death penalty for apostates....so how can we counter their arguments? they show hadith proof!

The mind of the jewish - supportive of zionism is indeed disturbing and sick to the core.

May Allah accept our sister amongst the shuhadah in jannah al firdose , Ameen

ameen for that dua

Following the thoughts of 'scholors' based on the implication that they know better then you is no different from being blind sheeps who refuse to gain knowledge. Comon now ppl, think for yourselves, it doesn't hurt to try it sometime :D

Following the thoughts of 'scholors' based on the implication that they know better then you is no different from being blind sheeps who refuse to gain knowledge. Comon now ppl, think for yourselves, it doesn't hurt to try it sometime :D

The scholars we are talking about here are those who have studied Islam thoroughly. It naturally follows that they know more about Islam than the common Muslim.

And what if a Muslim thinks for herself and comes to the conclusion that Islam is the true religion and all the Islamic practices some term "backward" are indeed beneficial for the mankind? Will you then accept his/her decision? Will you accept it that a Muslima wishes to wear the hijab out of her own free will? Do you accept that Muslims reject the "modern entertainment" out of their own free will and not State censorship?

I guess when you encourage people to think for themselves you ask them to come to your conclusions. Correct me if I am wrong.

:D

The apostate can say to the court that he never believed or he can leave the Islamic State if he doesn't like Islam,just as I can leave my home country if I don't like its laws. There is no law that restricts the apostate from leaving the State.

May Allah accept our sister amongst the shuhadah in jannah al firdous , Ameen

Amin :D

Amin :D

This woman faced the fitnah of the sword I hope that she didn't turn on her heels so that she may be among those who are successful Shuhadat! Inshaa Allah. :D

assalamu alaikum,

There is something that reallybothers me, and that is ppl who speak without any knowledge.

We should all try n learn our deen a bit more, dont ya think.

As for brother Sallahudeen, masha Allah...may Allah keep you on the correct path, and guide the rest of us...ameen.

Peace from our Lord,

A murder in the village: Earlier this evening in the village of Sur Baher the body of a woman was found. There were signs of struggle. The woman—a Jew who converted to Islam—was stabbed to death.

She was found inside the village. According to google, Sur Baher is a Muslim community.

The woman was stabbed to death with a knife and was found by the neighbors, who called her boyfriend; he was not in the village at the time. The couple had three children together.

She lived with a boy-friend (i.e. the two were not married) and the couple had 3 children: this is a proof they were fornicators.

What surprises me that no-one in this thread ever considered the possibility she was killed by a Muslim. But given the facts - she was a muslim, a fornicator, killed inside a Muslim village - this is the most likely explanation. Someone (who loathed her for her jewish blood?) knowing her fornication, decided he had the right to kill this sinner.

Reader responses to the article

Whoever said that stupidity doesn’t kill? Maybe this is a warning to all those Jewish women going out with Arabs who don’t realize the danger involved—The critic.

Seems the readers of the article think the same: almost all responses make only sense on the assumption she has been killed by a Muslim.

Salam Brother Anthony,

I completely agree with you. If a person does not have Islam in their heart and doesnt believe it 100% they should follow their heart.

I mean in just the past few days I have been challenged in this area.

There is a Christian man who is looking into Islam, and because he is learning it at the age of 19 he is full of questions. Questions I have never thought of as a born muslim. He actually asked me several times why I didnt know answers to his questions making me do tons of research on my own and questioning my own beliefs.

My point is, some born Muslims are naturally forced to believe...where in their hearts of hearts they dont. And who are we to tell them what they believe? hasn't Allah (swt) given us the choice to do what we think is right and wrong? Would you like to be in a religion that forces you to believe what you dont believe, otherwise you will be killed, how comforting is that???I dont think that is at all what Islam is about...

:D

I beleive brother Anthony too. And even as muslims we are not supposed to force someone into Islam. It is wrong. Also, if they did convert, who knows? May they might convert back. Also, as sister Leila mentioned, many muslims know very little about their religion, and I used to be one of them. They are forced to learn the Quran at an early age, and are forced to pray, and when asked what is Islam about? They don't know any more than a non-muslim. I did not like reading the Quran and I did not like Praying. May Allah :D forgive me, but I didn't see how it was benefiting me. Even when the Quran came down, one of the last thing that was mentioned was praying. One of the first few that was mentioned was Jannah and Naar. Naturally that will motivate anyone. Now, after understanding my religion just a little bit more, Alhumdulillah, I want to memorize the Quran perfectly and feel pretty awful when I miss a prayer, all becuase I know a little bit about my religion. Imagine if i knew a lot. See? If they are to convert, it is written in her fate. However, maybe they might feel something missing and come back, and if they were meant to die, Allah will take care of it. I mean they were probably meant to die at that time anyways, but it might have been a different situation... so we really don't possess a right. And if they know people are going to be against them, normally they would forget even why they are against them, but do everything to defend themselves - it's natural. We are not allowed to kill unless it is threatning us. Otherwise it is going against what Islam has to say.

Peace from our Lord,

She was found inside the village. According to google, Sur Baher is a Muslim community.

She lived with a boy-friend (i.e. the two were not married) and the couple had 3 children: this is a proof they were fornicators.

What surprises me that no-one in this thread ever considered the possibility she was killed by a Muslim. But given the facts - she was a muslim, a fornicator, killed inside a Muslim village - this is the most likely explanation. Someone (who loathed her for her jewish blood?) knowing her fornication, decided he had the right to kill this sinner.

Seems the readers of the article think the same: almost all responses make only sense on the assumption she has been killed by a Muslim.

She could have just as easily been killed out of other reasons. Perhaps someone hated her for personal reasons.

But most of those responses on the article were more "she deserved it" than they were "I bet a Muslim did it".

Peace from our Lord,

She could have just as easily been killed out of other reasons. Perhaps someone hated her for personal reasons.

Maybe, we can speculate that her lover wanted to get rid of her, or any other scenario. Since it is rather difficult for a Jew to creep into a palestinian village, kill a woman and go out without being noticed, it is rather likely she was killed by a Palestinian.

But most of those responses on the article were more "she deserved it" than they were "I bet a Muslim did it".
We don't have all responses. If you look at this one quoted in the original post here:
Those who convert to Islam are traitors. We should not confuse the enemy with the victim

It clearly responses to a reaction calling this woman a victim, and rejects this view because the woman was a "traitor".

And several responses say "she deserved it - why was she so stupid to act like this?" At least the one I quoted is clearly based on the assumption she was killed by an "Arab", and a warning to all woman who are "going out with Arabs".

Peace from our Lord,

Maybe, we can speculate that her lover wanted to get rid of her, or any other scenario. Since it is rather difficult for a Jew to creep into a palestinian village, kill a woman and go out without being noticed, it is rather likely she was killed by a Palestinian.

Yes, she might have been killed by a Palestinian.

And the reason might have been completely unrelated to religion.

Speculations are just that: Speculations. I won't be so quick to assume a Jew did it, just as I wouldn't assume to think that it was done because she converted.

We don't have all responses. If you look at this one quoted in the original post here:

It clearly responses to a reaction calling this woman a victim, and rejects this view because the woman was a "traitor".

And several responses say "she deserved it - why was she so stupid to act like this?" At least the one I quoted is clearly based on the assumption she was killed by an "Arab", and a warning to all woman who are "going out with Arabs".

I'm not sure if you understand my original comment, but I was only stating that while one or two replies might indicate a belief that she was killed by an Arab or Muslim, a majority of those give the implication that she deserved to die, regardless of the reason.

Salam

White people are smart, they send people to falsely convert to Islam in order to infilterate and get information that they want from muslims. Where do you think Mosad, CIA, KGB, etc. get their informations?

Do you really think these people give up their freedom in Western society to the close Islamic society where women are third class citizen?