Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zabrina

A Gift For If Members

:D / Peace to all,

I have an exclusive autograph just for my family in IF from Brother Dawud Wharnsby Ali and Brother Zain Bhikha. I earlier posted it without the clickable function but then it became too big, so, i have to settle for clickable image.

Sis Zabrina

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i68.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/i25/zabrinaabubakar/BlogsPic/9757de5d.jpg"]th_9757de5d.jpg[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i68.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/i25/zabrinaabubakar/BlogsPic/e173b611.jpg"]th_e173b611.jpg[/url]

Edited by zabrina

PropellerAds

:D

masha'Allah Sis that's sooooo thoughtful of you Jazaki Allah khair :D :D

Assalamu Alaikum Zabrina, nice dua gift, is it possible to edit and make it a little bigger so it will be easy to read.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaak Allah Khair for the Beautiful Gift..

May GOD Bless u :D

aww, :) thats a beautiful gift, :D sis zab :D :D

Guest amani

cool how did you get that? :D

and do they really mean IF as in here? :D

:D sis

Aww cool, very nice of you sis. :D :D

and do they really mean IF as in here? :)

Yeah amani I was wondering that too.

If so, I wonder if they visit the forum and check out the nasheed section? :D

OMG! that was an amazing surprise!!! :D I didn't expect that at all! So coooooooooooooool! :D :D :D Jazaki Allah koli khair,

:D :) :D :D :D

Masha'Allah sister, thank you for thinking of us :D Beautiful thoughtful gift. May Allah bless you.

wow how did you get that? is it to gawaher members or for any Islamic forum members? :D

wow how did you get that?

Maybe, she went to a concert......and they were giving autographs

Edited by The_Mujahid

Wa eyyakum to all...

For all my curious sisters :D :D , IF is as in Islamic Forum as in Gawaher.com! :D

And yes, i told them about our nasheed section and they are very impressed too, :D

Feel free to save it and make it your personal collection :D ...

I really wanted to give something back to Gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link) for all the knowledge i gained and friends i made here :D ...so, i saw an opportunity and thought it would be great to get them to give gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link) exclusive autographs... :) although i know these autographs are nothing compared to what i have gained here... :D

Sis Zabrina

Edited by zabrina

:D Sis Zabrina!!

that is soo cool!!

and thanks for passing on my message. :D

They are brothers who happen to sing nasheeds. Why is everyone getting so excited just because they signed a piece of paper and wrote a message? Those two brothers have said that they do not like being treated like 'stars' and all they want is to educate people with what they do.

They are brothers who happen to sing nasheeds. Why is everyone getting so excited just because they signed a piece of paper and wrote a message? Those two brothers have said that they do not like being treated like 'stars' and all they want is to educate people with what they do.

Br. fisabilillah,

I think everyone is happy that Sr. Zabrina took the time to think of the forum...I thought that was really sweet. :D

But of course you're right, they are only human, and should be treated as so...yet also we CAN respect humans for their accomplishments. But we can't go too crazy in doing this lest we start subtly worshipping them, astaghfurullah!

Edited by Haqqul_Yaqeen

JazakAllahkir for posting it. I was wondering what exactly is said. I can't make out everything. Would it be possible for you to post it ? If so, JazakAllahkir.

:D / Peace to all

I am sorry that it is quite small here, but, i did try to post it using11chan earlier, but it got way too big!

You can click on the images to be able to read the messages, Insya'Allaah.

Or, for sisters who would like me to email the scanned copy, you can PM me your email address. I will obliged Insya'Allaah...

Brother fisabilillah öÃí ÓÈíá Çááøå, thank you :D for your reminder. You are right, it is just a piece of paper written by somepeople who tried to bring some good and change to the Muslim world. May Allaah reward them with lots of creative energy for the benefit of the Muslim ummah.

Sis Zabrina

:D Sis Zabrina!!

that is soo cool!!

and thanks for passing on my message. :)

My pleasure sis :D ... He was really surprised and delighted that his work has reached to Barbados! Insya'Allaah it will be materialized one day...

Sis Zabrina

:D Sis zaintoon :D

I was wondering what exactly is said.

The first one says: "To Islamic Forum Members...May Allah bless you all and grant you happiness and peace."

(Aameen)

And the second one says: " :D To Islamic Forum Members...Never underestimate your creative potential. Please remember me in your prayers."

Edited by Haqqul_Yaqeen