Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mss

Bad Stuff Done To The Prophet Muhammad. Refernce?

I have heard some true stories about the kindheartedness of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Such as an old women who use to throw garbage on him and a man who put leather or stomach of an animal on him etc....

I want to include these examples in an assesment of mine but i can not find the reference. pls help!

PropellerAds

:D

It would be worth reading the Seerah of our beloved Prophet Muhammed :D Aside from it helping you in your work / assessment :D it will also give you and insight into the life of our beloved Prophet :D

A good place to start would b here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-sunnah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nektar/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-sunnah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nektar/[/url]

In response to your question refer to this:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=8268"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=8268[/url]

Uqbah ibn Abi Muayt, one of the vilest of the lot, volunteered and hurried off. He returned with the obnoxious filth and threw it on the shoulders of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, while he was still prostrating. Abdullah ibn Masud, a companion of the Prophet :D, was present but he was powerless to do or say anything.

Imagine the feelings of Fatimah as she saw her father being treated in this fashion. What could she, a girl not ten years old, do? She went up to her father and removed the offensive matter and then stood firmly and angrily before the group of Quraysh thugs and lashed out against them. Not a single word did they say to her. The noble Prophet raised his head on completion of the prostration and went on to complete the Salat. He then said: "O Lord, may you punish the Quraysh!" and repeated this imprecation three times. Then he continued:

"May You punish Utbah, Uqbah, Abu Jahl and Shaybah." (These whom he named were all killed many years later at the Battle of Badr)

On another occasion, Fatimah was with the Prophet as he made; tawaf around the Kabah. A Quraysh mob gathered around him. They seized him and tried to strangle him with his own clothes. Fatimah screamed and shouted for help. Abu Bakr rushed to the scene and managed to free the Prophet. While he was doing so, he pleaded: "Would you kill a man who says, 'My Lord is God?'" Far from giving up, the mob turned on Abu Bakr and began beating him until blood flowed from his head and face.

Such scenes of vicious opposition and harassment against her father and the early Muslims were witnessed by the young Fatimah. She did not meekly stand aside but joined in the struggle in defence of her father and his noble mission. She was still a young girl and instead of the cheerful romping, the gaiety and liveliness which children of her age are and should normally be accustomed to, Fatimah had to witness and participate in such ordeals.

Hadith reference

From Bukhari:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud:

Once the Prophet was offering prayers at the Ka'ba. Abu Jahl was sitting with some of his companions. One of them said to the others, "Who amongst you will bring the abdominal contents (intestines, etc.) of a camel of Bani so and so and put it on the back of Muhammad, when he prostrates?" The most unfortunate of them got up and brought it. He waited till the Prophet prostrated and then placed it on his back between his shoulders. I was watching but could not do any thing. I wish I had some people with me to hold out against them. They started laughing and falling on one another. Allah's Apostle was in prostration and he did not lift his head up till Fatima (Prophet's daughter) came and threw that (camel's abdominal contents) away from his back. He raised his head and said thrice, "O Allah! Punish Quraish." So it was hard for Abu Jahl and his companions when the Prophet invoked Allah against them as they had a conviction that the prayers and invocations were accepted in this city (Mecca). The Prophet said, "O Allah! Punish Abu Jahl, 'Utba bin Rabi'a, Shaiba bin Rabi'a, Al-Walid bin 'Utba, Umaiya bin Khalaf, and 'Uqba bin Al Mu'it (and he mentioned the seventh whose name I cannot recall). By Allah in Whose Hands my life is, I saw the dead bodies of those persons who were counted by Allah's Apostle in the Qalib (one of the wells) of Badr.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sacred-texts(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/isl/bukhari/bh1/bh1_241.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sacred-texts(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/isl/bukhari/bh1/bh1_241.htm[/url]

:) this has been of some help :D

:D Br. mss

Something "bad" done to the Prophet Muhammad :D Where do I start? Well I will tell you of an incident that reeeeeeally gets to me.

Prophet Muhammad :D went to Ta'if, a city where he would preach the Message of Islam. He had just left Makkah, where he was being persecuted, so he thought that maybe, just maybe, the people of Ta'if would be more conisderate, and might accept his Message. Instead, do you know what they did?

They gathered all the children of the town and the children picked up stones and threw them at the Prophet :).

Imagine...our beloved Prophet Muhammad running away from children who were throwing rocks at him to the point where he bled. It's such a disturbing image, and moreover a disgusting act on the part of the people of Ta'if.

(Later the Prophet :D was given the opportunity by Allah to have all the people of Ta'if crushed by two mountains. But out of his mercy, masha'Allah, the Prophet :D said no because he thought maybe one of the children of the people of Ta'if would later on embrace Islam. Just for this ONE person who MIGHT embrace Islam, the Prophet Muhammad :D gave up the biggest of revenge. Don't you just love him?)

Edited by Haqqul_Yaqeen

It would be worth reading the Seerah of our beloved Prophet Muhammed :D Aside from it helping you in your work / assessment :D it will also give you and insight into the life of our beloved Prophet :D

A good place to start would b here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-sunnah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nektar/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.al-sunnah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nektar/[/url]

In response to your question refer to this:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=8268"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=8268[/url]

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing..

May Allah reward you for sharing :)