Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tom

Human Rights At Risk Throughout The World

the pompom heckler again

by the way what do you think of bush's statements? full of wisdom or full of revenge? :D

Yup ..........what do you have to say about it ? It was an act of war , and Bush can say whatever he wants about Bin laden .

Revenge ? yea , that's a notion , and why not ? Look what Bin Laden did on 9/11 .

Oh I know you dont believe Bin laden guilty , but who gives a rats butt about your opinion ? You're totally inconsequential .

All you do is sit there in the U K spouting your bad english , and your revisionism , mixed in with your own measure of viral anti-semitic and anti-American remarks .

You think you make a damn bit of difference ? .....think again .

PropellerAds

And ...uh ...Shaimahmood , I think you been hangin' around ole Tom Tom , too long .

The world implored the U S to "do something " about Somalia , you know feed the people being purposely starved to death by the warlords .

And when we did the warlords attacked the U S ....yea we got a bloody nose there , no thanks to your quarter . And absolutely no help from your quarter either , and still none to this day .

No Pakistanis didn't bail out anyone , the warlords had their way , and of course with a little help from those renowned philanthropists Al Queda .

So it looks to me , that Midnight as well as YOU , do not know what you're talking about when it comes to Somalia .

now regarding muslims cheering about 9/11... some did, most didnt... just because a few people the cheered went on tv doesnt make the whole country responsible...

If anyone thinks that was the point I was trying to make then they didn't read my post.

And ...uh ...Shaimahmood , I think you been hangin' around ole Tom Tom , too long .

The world implored the U S to "do something " about Somalia , you know feed the people being purposely starved to death by the warlords .

And when we did the warlords attacked the U S ....yea we got a bloody nose there , no thanks to your quarter . And absolutely no help from your quarter either , and still none to this day .

No Pakistanis didn't bail out anyone , the warlords had their way , and of course with a little help from those renowned philanthropists Al Queda .

So it looks to me , that Midnight as well as YOU , do not know what you're talking about when it comes to Somalia .

ive got a quarter? wow thanx makks...

the world may have implored the us to do simething which is whats happens when you call yourselves THE superpower! however why call yourself super if your not? makes you look stupid...! in fact makes you look very pathetic indeed!

and excuse me even your propaganda movie blatantly showed pakistani soldiers bailing the americans out... same way as dads pull thier kids out of park fights and send them home, the pakistani army went in there and basically got you to safety... and then made a cup of tea (according to your propaganda movie)

i know you cant admit it but its true.... just like the fact that you pathetic lot need pakistani army (as well as british) to help in hunting bin laden and crew because your so pathetic you cant do it yourselves...

i tell you what you should do, stick to making movie's... your good at that.... :D

If anyone thinks that was the point I was trying to make then they didn't read my post.

thats was for the likes of makks and crew to somehow get through into thier heads

Only the most naive of people would not believe that there were more, unless you actually believe the media reported every single case in the world of this happening.

really? so you do indeed believe your ASSumption is HARDfact that if there are muslims in 5 countries who cheered over 911, then there must be more muslims out there AROUND THE WORLD who similarly cheered. right? only the media couldn't cover all or they couldn't know each and every incident. right?

likewise if those angry shoppers get kicks out of frightening a woman and her children, then there must be MANY americans and people AROUND THE WORLD who get similar kicks from harrassing innocent people. right? only the media couldn't cover all. right?

likewise if bush couldn't care less how many 10s of thousands of innocent people that get murdered in his invasions of afghanistan and iraq then there must be MANY americans and people out there who couldn't care less either. right? only bush and his kind are not honest with themselves. since they think they're combatting terrorism worldwide then it don't matter how many innocent people who get murdered along the way. right? revenge is sweet though some call it collateral damage. humility is amiss dude. and making ASSumption does make an out of you

. . . . the point I was making about the Isrealis dancing. You have never, not once, addressed the point I made.

your argument on israelis dancing is your business with whoever poster you're arguing with. my concern is your ASSumption muslims in MANY places AROUND THE WORLD cheering over 911

as i've said earlier it's how you respond to posts that counts. there's a huge difference between words like SOME and MANY etc. get that into your thick skull

and this thread is on backlash suffered by innocent people, muslims precisely. i didn't see you commenting on it. where?

I said that Muslims in MANY places cheered and then gave you examples in FIVE different nations. I could go on with more examples, but even if I showed you TEN MORE nations you would continue to act like an ostrich with his head stuck in the sand.

simple commonsense gonna tell you there's huge difference between muslims in MANY or SOME places AROUND THE WORLD cheering over 911. it's your choice of words that's ####eyed and you know it. only you dont have the humility to apologize with grace. that simple

anyhow feel free to dig some more HARDevidences to show mulims in 135 countries beside the 5 you're mentioned. HARDevidence from at least 100 more countries suffice. otherwise your 5 makes you look like err holycow :D

MAKKO -

Look what Bin Laden did on 9/11 .

if you have no HARDfacts to rebutt rex tomb's statement, then that's gonna make you a HARDcore liar :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=30593"]~ Fbi : No Hard Evidence Bin Laden Behind 9/11 ~[/url]

The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden's Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, "The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."

it's your choice of words that's ####eyed and you know it.

No, it is your comprehension of the meaning of those words that is ####eyed.

so you do indeed believe your ASSumption is HARDfact that if there are muslims in 5 countries who cheered over 911, then there must be more muslims out there AROUND THE WORLD who similarly cheered. right?

Bingo! You finally got one right tom.

likewise if those angry shoppers get kicks out of frightening a woman and her children, then there must be MANY americans and people AROUND THE WORLD who get similar kicks from harrassing innocent people. right?

Bingo! Correct again tom. There are many unreported instances of Americans harrassing innocent people. I am not naive enough to claim otherwise. While it does happen, and too often, it should not be condoned. In fact it should be punished.

Does this mean that a majority of Americans approve of this? No. But undoubtedly there are many that partake in this horrible behavior. Too many no doubt.

likewise if bush couldn't care less how many 10s of thousands of innocent people that get murdered in his invasions of afghanistan and iraq then there must be MANY americans and people out there who couldn't care less either. right?

Bingo! You got three in a row tom. Congratulations. Maybe you are starting to get the point now. There is no doubt that there are many Americans that could not care less about what is going on in Iraq or Afghanistan.

there's a huge difference between words like SOME and MANY etc. get that into your thick skull

Since I have a degree in English let me teach you some. SOME means any indefinite number. MANY means any large indefinite number. SOME of anything can be MANY of anything. Let me give you an example.

In 1992 Andre Marrou recieved 0.3% of the vote in the US presidential elections. That equalled 290,087 votes.

So...

In 1992 some people voted for Marrou.

And

In 1992 many people voted for Marrou.

The words are not mutually exclusive. Many does not even have to mean a majority and often doesn't. When you are talking about a population of over 1 billion people (Muslims) it doesn't take a large percentage of them whatsoever to amount to MANY. If even .01% did so then that equals more than 100,000 Muslims. I most certainly believe that would qualify as "many".

humility is amiss dude.

Yes, it most definitely is when it comes to your posts.

only you dont have the humility to apologize with grace. that simple

I often admit when I am wrong and have done so before on these forums. In this case, though, you simply are having difficulty comprehending what I am saying.

"quote from Makko - Somalia is and HAS BEEN terrorizing itself , without any help from the outside world .

As is Sudan .

And their doing it ALL BY THEIR OWN DEVICE "

however regarding the sudan conflictr i did see some of the militia's driving round in humvee's... i think al qaeda bought the humvee's for them dont you? or maybe the us is funding terrorism once again

"quote from Makko - Somalia is and HAS BEEN terrorizing itself , without any help from the outside world .

As is Sudan .

And their doing it ALL BY THEIR OWN DEVICE "

however regarding the sudan conflictr i did see some of the militia's driving round in humvee's... i think al qaeda bought the humvee's for them dont you? or maybe the us is funding terrorism once again

Indeed. Humvees? Perhaps it's part of the CSI Miami programme?

If there is any country in the world terrorizing itself and its population it is the US. On top of that they are also the largest perpetrators and sponsors of terrorism around the world.

Born out of terrorising and committing wholesale genocide of the American Natives and stealing their land and continuing to do the same in many other areas of the world, the US is the last nation on earth that can claim to be fighting a "global war on terrorism".

The only country with a truly global reach, with its Navy in all the world's oceans and military bases all over the world, is the US.

yusufar

I see humvees on the road every day, driven by regular citizens. They are being paid by neither Al Qaeda or the US government.

No, it is your comprehension of the meaning of those words that is ####eyed.

Bingo! You finally got one right tom.

Bingo! Correct again tom. There are many unreported instances of Americans harrassing innocent people. I am not naive enough to claim otherwise. While it does happen, and too often, it should not be condoned. In fact it should be punished.

Does this mean that a majority of Americans approve of this? No. But undoubtedly there are many that partake in this horrible behavior. Too many no doubt.

gee this is heavy. you're more deceitful than i thought

let me rewind

you said muslims AROUND THE WORLD cheered over 911. no HARDproof is forthwith other than your insistence muslims in 5 nations did cheer. since muslims in 5 nations did cheer then you incline to ASSume there should or must be more muslims in MANY places AROUND THE WORLD cheering as well. no HARDproof is forthwith either other than deceitful ASSumption which gonna make you look like an

then i lead you on with similar ASSumptions that since there're angry shoppers who harrassed innocent people for cheapthrill and bush murdering 10s of 1,000s innocent people in afghanistan and iraq to avenge 911, there must be more americans and people in MANY places AROUND THE WORLD who gloat likewise over the backlash. surprisingly, you willingly agree with me. you stoop that low to avoid apologizing like a man. good lord

i could be wrong but nobody in their right mind and no papers with ethics more so bbc, gonna make ASSumptions like you. uh huh no way. if ASSumptions could be taken as HARDfacts the world gonna go boom in no time. imagine one wanna say since bush murdered 10s of 1,000s innocent people via invasions on afghanistan and iraq, then there must more or many american presidents who are as cruel and sadistic as bush. right? since bush is a liar (saddam's socalled wmd) and a hypocrite (sniffing after saddam but not other tyrants), then there must many or more american presidents who are liars and hypocrites like bush. right? do you agree with my statement now? mark you your "yes" or "no" gonna further expose your deceitfulness. i wanna see how you gonna wiggle out of this

Bingo! You got three in a row tom. Congratulations. Maybe you are starting to get the point now. There is no doubt that there are many Americans that could not care less about what is going on in Iraq or Afghanistan.

you're squealing impotent dude. read my response up there

and watch it, in your desperation to sound honourable you gonna make americans look like bloodthirsty heartless soldiers of fortune

Since I have a degree in English let me teach you some. SOME means any indefinite number. MANY means any large indefinite number. . . .

so you're a deceitful intellect. since you said muslims in MANY places AROUND THE WORLD did cheer over 911, so substantiate it with HARDdata. since MANY gonna mean ANY LARGE INDEFINITE NUMBER, there's surely somebody, a leader or papers out there that gonna report as such. right? i'm waiting

. . . . SOME of anything can be MANY of anything. Let me give you an example.

In 1992 Andre Marrou recieved 0.3% of the vote in the US presidential elections. That equalled 290,087 votes.

So...

In 1992 some people voted for Marrou.

And

In 1992 many people voted for Marrou.

The words are not mutually exclusive. Many does not even have to mean a majority and often doesn't. When you are talking about a population of over 1 billion people (Muslims) it doesn't take a large percentage of them whatsoever to amount to MANY. If even .01% did so then that equals more than 100,000 Muslims. I most certainly believe that would qualify as "many".

intellectual point. now can you substantiate WITH PERCENTAGE your claim that muslims in MANY places AROUND THE WORLD cheered over 911? what's the percentage of muslims in those five countries - PALESTINE, iraq, egypt, pakistan and britain that cheered? and what's the percentage of muslims in 135 countries that cheered? out of with it now

Yes, it most definitely is when it comes to your posts.

I often admit when I am wrong and have done so before on these forums. In this case, though, you simply are having difficulty comprehending what I am saying.

uh huh :D

since MANY gonna mean ANY LARGE INDEFINITE NUMBER, there's surely somebody, a leader or papers out there that gonna report as such. right? i'm waiting

Palestinian papers conducted a poll in which 65% of Palestinians supported Al Qaeda's actions in the US and Europe.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.pmw.com.il/Latest%20bulletins%20new.htm#b261205"]Link[/url]

The only person guilty of intellectual dishonesty is yourself. You seriously contend that the only Muslims in the world that celebrated were the ones in the articles I presented? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that?

and watch it, in your desperation to sound honourable you gonna make americans look like bloodthirsty heartless soldiers of fortune

You are truly missing my point.

The United States has a population of around 300 million people. Even if only .3% of the population don't care about what happens in Iraq that still means that about 1 million Americans don't care.

Does that mean that Americans are bloodthirsty and heartless? Only in your world where you have difficulty grasping such concepts and faulty logic is the norm.

Palestinian papers conducted a poll in which 65% of Palestinians supported Al Qaeda's actions in the US and Europe.

That's true and Sad.

Peace

Yes, it is sad, but it is representative of only one small portion of Muslims worldwide. By no means do I believe that a majority of Muslims feel this way, though, especially in the West. In fact polls show quite the opposite in the West and in almost every single Muslim majority nation.

now that's what i call HARDfact to substantiate your statement. so 65% PALESTINIANS did cheer over 911 . . . . o? wait a minute, your statement says 65% PALESTINIANS supported alqaeda's actions in the us and europe. right? where's the cheering gone to? let me rub it in. there's a huge difference between muslims in MANY places AROUND THE WORLD cheering 911 and 65% PALESTINIANS SUPPORTING QAEDA ACTIONS IN THE US AND EUROPE. right? so what if they support qaeda? you're deceitful again dude

The only person guilty of intellectual dishonesty is yourself. You seriously contend that the only Muslims in the world that celebrated were the ones in the articles I presented? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that?

you're going round in circle dude. i stick to HARDfactS anytime. i prefer to keep my ASSumptions to myself lest i'm gonna be like a deceitful like you. this is an intellectual forum based on HARDfacts. posters who wanna make ASSumptions gonna tantamount to warmonggering at best cheapskate gossipers

You are truly missing my point.

The United States has a population of around 300 million people. Even if only .3% of the population don't care about what happens in Iraq that still means that about 1 million Americans don't care.

intellectual point. nonetheless i'm still waiting for the PERCENTAGE on muslims in MANY places AROUND THE WORLD cheering 911 or at least the PERCENTAGE in those 5 nations. do your homework otherwise apologize like a man

Does that mean that Americans are bloodthirsty and heartless? Only in your world where you have difficulty grasping such concepts and faulty logic is the norm.

you're implying it dude and i'm leading you on. since you said NO DOUBT MANY AMERICANS COULDN'T CARE LESS WHAT'S GOING ON IN AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ, i can easily ASSume many couldn't less the 10s of 1,000s innocent people that bush murdered in his invasions. right? and that tantamount to (MANY) AMERICANS BEING BLOODTHIRSTY AND HEARTLESS. right? see what i mean by making an of oneself via ASSumptions?

3 blind mice 3 blind mice

see how they run see how they run . . . . . . :D

There is no doubt that there are many Americans that could not care less about what is going on in Iraq or Afghanistan

Edited by tom

Once again you display your monumental innability to understand a point.

intellectual point.

Yes, that is probably why even after explaining myself multiple times you can't grasp the concept.

you're deceitful again dude

Your style of debate exudes intellectual deceit with every word.

I would continue to explain my point but any 10 year old I know would have figured it out by now. You haven't (or refuse to) so I will quit wasting my time.

let's take a look at my link -

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_web.amnesty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/library/Index/engACT300272001?OpenDocument?OpenDocument"]The backlash - human rights at risk throughout the world[/url]

one may wanna argue AMNESTY is exaggerating when it says the backlast may take place THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. it quotes possible incidents in -

1. usa

2. european union

3. russia/chechens

4. britain

5. afghanistan

6. israel/PALESTINIANS

7. china

8. turkey

9. pakistan

10. uzbekistan

11. Argentina

12. Brazil

13. the Dominican Republic

14. Mexico

15. Paraguay

16. Peru

17. Uruguay

18. mideast

19. canada

20. australia

21. india

22. poland

23. neitherlands

24. denmark

25. ireland

26. hungary

27. italy

at least 25 countries being mentioned pertaining to 911 backlash against 5 nations cheering 911. that tells you something. right? :D

intriguing points by bbc

bush may think he has terrorists under his thumb or perhaps running helter skelter for dearlife. perhaps bush democratic terrorism tactic, you know eye for eye, backfires :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3091658.stm"]Is US winning its war on terror?[/url]

. . . . . The wave of horror and sympathy for the victims that spread across much of the Arab and Muslim world after 11 September has long ago changed to something else.

America is seen as having capitalised on those attacks by trying to "conquer" Muslim countries - Afghanistan and Iraq. The war on Saddam was seen by many as an unwarranted attack on a largely defenceless civilian population, already emaciated by 12 years of UN sanctions.

Washington's military and diplomatic support for israel - still the bête noire for most Arabs - is undiminished.

Unfairly, many young Arabs blame their unemployment and lack of a political voice on a "US-Zionist" conspiracy aimed at somehow suppressing Muslims.

But there is also now a growing conviction that the Bush administration has acquired a taste for regime change and will not stop at Baghdad. Threats to Syria and Iran to change their policies only confirm that view.

Against this backdrop it is hardly surprising that the US - and its close ally Britain - are losing the battle for Arab and Muslim hearts and minds.

. . . . . so I will quit wasting my time.

rrright. run to you professor for intellectual advice now . . . . .

. . . . . . an apology for ASSumptions suffice :D

Polls worldwide, especially in Nigeria and some other muslim countries (unfortunately) show strong support for Al-Qaeda.

Peace

Edited by anthony19832005

at least 25 countries being mentioned pertaining to 911 backlash against 5 nations cheering 911. that tells you something. right?

Yes, it once again shows that my point went completely over your head.

one may wanna argue AMNESTY is exaggerating when it says the backlast may take place THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. it quotes possible incidents in

There are 192 members of the UN, yet you list only 25 nations, and those incidents are only "possible"? How can you dare say it is "THROUGHOUT THE WORLD"???? Only a deceitful person would come here without HARDfacts! You only provide us with ASSumption! THROUGHOUT THE WORLD and you show us examples in less than 1/7 of the nations around the world?

I am still awaiting a percentage! Give me a percentage of exactly how many Muslims have been a victim of this backlash! We want HARDfacts! You would never see me coming to here without HARDfacts! You deceitful intellectual!

(actually, sarcasm aside, you make a good point. There have been cases of backlash around the globe and it is saddening. This whole world has become a vicious cycle in which Muslims attack non-Muslims who attack Muslims who attack etc. etc. The polarity only grows, though, as long as there are people that want to condemn one side and praise the other. The reality is that there are plenty of violent and amoral people on both sides who want to prolong conflict, not end it. It won't end until people learn to condemn all people that preach and practice violence and hatred. That includes non-Muslims condemning anyone commits acts against Muslims such as have been reported by Amnesty International, and it means that Muslims should criticize Muslims who call for the killing of civilians. Until both sides are able to criticize their own this cycle will perpetuate. Let us not be intellectually dishonest with each other though. We all know that there are too many Westerners that don't like Muslims, and there are too many Muslims that don't like Westerners. There are too many Westerners that don't care about the deaths in Iraq and there are too many Muslims who cheer acts of terrorism in the West. Let us not pretend that this reality does not exist, because as long we stick our head in the sand about it nothing will be done to change it.)

Polls worldwide, especially in Nigeria and some other muslim countries (unfortunately) show strong support for Al-Qaeda.

Peace

id love to know who makes these polls and who has a vote in these polls... ive never met a person to know anyone who has links with al qaeda, neither has my family in pakistan...

i only ever hear of al qaeda in the media.... now im not saying that there arent any bad muslims hell bent on terrorism but i really doubt the credibility of al qaeda

You don't have to know anyone in Al Qaeda to support them. He is referring to moral support, not physical.