Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aku

Muslim Pals

Salam Alaikum

We have launched a new service for Muslims called Muslim Pals - it is intended to be a penpal / e-pals network a NOT a matromonial website - so insha'Allah please do join up and tell others as well :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/epals/"]

small_banner1.gif[/url]

Click the banner above to visit.

Jazak Allah Khair

Bro Aku

PropellerAds

:D

We have launched a new service for Muslims called Muslim Pals

Who's "we"? Also is it really a good idea to have that thing at the top "I'm a ___ searching for a ____" Actually I don't even know if those matrimonial sites are really a good idea...and I understand that this isn't one but then maybe the website shouldn't have that search at all?

We have launched a new service for Muslims called Muslim Pals - it is intended to be a penpal / e-pals network a NOT a matromonial website - so insha'Allah please do join up and tell others as well

thats funny, because it seems more like a matromonial site :D

this is what i get when i click on the banner Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setfetchmode() in /home/.cash/akulion/path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/epals/init.php on line 54

this is what i get when i click on the banner Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setfetchmode() in /home/.cash/akulion/path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/epals/init.php on line 54

it was working ok the other day (but as u said its not working right now).....theres probably a problem with the website :D

salam alaikum again

sorry about the error i was tweaking the template etc

The site is not a matromonial site - its a Penpal / E-Pal service

How people use it is something up to a person themselves.

Serious people who are interested in finding Muslim pals will obiviously use it responsibly and not reply to idiots asking for marriages etc.

But just like on any service online u can be sure there will be people like that lurking around eventually - so its up to users to respond to who they want.

So its really up to each and every user who they communicate with or not in the end.

As for the search box - thats to facilitate people in finding their preference of a friend.

This is not a matromonial site and neither does it say that anywhere on the site.

As for who is "We" --> We are the people who have brought you path-to-peace.com, path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and Path To Peace Kids and hopefully soon will be bringing u path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link) Insha'Allah.

Enjoy :D