Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bdcent

G.i.s Found Mutilated

Al-Qaida says new leader killed kidnapped GIs

Military awaits DNA tests after finding mutilated, booby-trapped bodies

Soldiers killed in 'barbaric way'

'...I.U.D.'S around the bodies'. What a bunch of dirtbags ! And everyone pissed and moaned about Abu Graihb.

PropellerAds
'...I.U.D.'S around the bodies'. What a bunch of dirtbags ! And everyone pissed and moaned about Abu Graihb.

Oh boo hoo hoo. These are standard guerilla tactics my friend. Why don't you go and read about a little place in SouthEast Asia called Vietnam before you come crying here about your innocent little soldier boys. What next, you'll want the insurgents to come out and try and fight tanks with their bare hands? Tell you what, hand them a couple F-16s and you won't have to worry about IED's (IUD is a birth control device btw) You mean Improvised Explosive Device, not Inter-Uterine Device I think. Oh and...bombing civilian targets by the US, torture of innocents by the US, lies and deception and sending psychotic, badly equipped soldiers by the US...what a bunch of dirtbags indeed.

Please, don't use inppropriate language

Oh boo hoo hoo. These are standard guerilla tactics my friend. Why don't you go and read about a little place in SouthEast Asia called Vietnam before you come crying here about your innocent little soldier boys. What next, you'll want the insurgents to come out and try and fight tanks with their bare hands? Tell you what, hand them a couple F-16s and you won't have to worry about IED's (IUD is a birth control device btw) You mean Improvised Explosive Device, not Inter-Uterine Device I think. Oh and...bombing civilian targets by the US, torture of innocents by the US, lies and deception and sending psychotic, badly equipped soldiers by the US...what a bunch of dirtbags indeed.

So if the 'gloves are off ', I propose the U.S. loads up a few choppers with the Gitmo dudes and drops them off at home. The operative word here is 'drop'. From say 300 feet. Air mail. Or maybe Rumsfeld saws a few 'mujjies' heads off and sends the tape to al-Jazeera. Boy, you'd squeal like a stuck pig, wouldn't you, Ozy ? By the way, 'mujjie' is only a contraction, not a put-down. I've got much better put-downs for them.

what goes round comes around... you cannot terrorise a nation and expect them not to retaliate

Edited by shaidmahmood

bdcent youre really funny.

and as for the mutilated bodies , its totally unislamic to torture people.

Allah will torture those who torture in this world

Abu Ghraib was also a grave human rights violations, I disagree with both the torture of the G.I.'s and the Abu Ghraib and other massacres on both sides.

Anyways, since Al-Qaeda in Iraq has claimed responsability for this, can we all agree now that al-qaeda have very unislamic tactics (torture etc), so it would be nice if people stopped supporting al-qaeda.

Peace

So if the 'gloves are off ', I propose the U.S. loads up a few choppers with the Gitmo dudes and drops them off at home. The operative word here is 'drop'. From say 300 feet. Air mail. Or maybe Rumsfeld saws a few 'mujjies' heads off and sends the tape to al-Jazeera. Boy, you'd squeal like a stuck pig, wouldn't you, Ozy ? By the way, 'mujjie' is only a contraction, not a put-down. I've got much better put-downs for them.
:D

Really? It seems that you have a very bloody view. And, you're going off-topic.

Don't use "mujjies," I don't care if it's a contraction or not. It's is still offensive...

If there is anyone who epitomises all that's wrong with America, you are that person. Why have a nick like bdcent when you are the exact opposite of it?

As I have stated in another thread and I will repeat it here:

I can only quote the words of an American in reply:

“America was born in blood. America suckled on blood. America gorged on blood and grew into a giant, and America will drown in blood.”

— Thomas W. Chittum

Vietnam veteran

in his book Civil War Two

Until America stops all its "bloody" incursions into other peoples' lands, what it does in foreign countries will come back to haunt it and eventually even lead to its own destruction. America travels headlong down this road at its own peril.

It is up to Americans how they want to be remembered in history, not that many appear to even care, regretably.

I say regretably because I still believe America can be a great force for good and the betterment of humanity rather than the malevolent force of evil which its now spreads around the globe.

But this takes all or at least the majority of Americans themselves to really care and want to be that force for good.

Yet many (like you) only seem to want revenge, with a misquided vengeance out of all proportion to any perceived or actual wrongs committed against them, and at the same time completely ignoring the multitude of wrongs they have committed against multitudes of people across the whole planet. What is it with them?

Somewhere in this there is a lesson for Muslims as well. Are we to be like these Americans as well or shall we try to live up to the words of God in the Qur'an that we are the "best of mankind"? Or is that just history?

History does repeat itself.

This too will pass.

yusufar

...— Thomas W. Chittum

Vietnam veteran

in his book Civil War Two...

Who the hell is Thomas Chittum ?

So if the 'gloves are off ',

Dude...the gloves were never on. You're looking at the beginning of the end of your little empire my friend. You have been defeated militarily, politically and most importantly...morally. The party's over babe and its time for you to pay the bar bill and nurse what's going to be a real bad hangover.

Dude...the gloves were never on. You're looking at the beginning of the end of your little empire my friend. You have been defeated militarily, politically and most importantly...morally. The party's over babe and its time for you to pay the bar bill and nurse what's going to be a real bad hangover.
:D

LOOOL, we should have you as a talk show host, confronting Bill O'Really :D

Defeating and occupying Iraq, a country of 25 million TWICE in a little over ten years with a loss of less than 3000 troops doesn't sound like defeat to me. You sound like Krushev when he said the U.S.S.R would 'bury the U.S'. Last I checked, the U.S.S.R. is the one 'sleeping with the fishes', so put your shoe back on. The U.S. is STILL the greatest country ever, and the millions of people dying to get to 'the land of opportunity' is a solid testament to that. You are right and 13 million illegal aliens are wrong ? I don't think so, junior. The DOW is up 217 points and my 401k is kicking butt. Empire over ? Nyet. And Bill O'Rielly would b*tch-slap you in a New York minute. The party's just beginning and I'm leading the conga line !! SALUTE'

The party's just beginning and I'm leading the conga line !! SALUTE'

Well then you have nothing to worry about do you? Have fun while it lasts...we'll talk in about 10 years or so.

Who the hell is Thomas Chittum ?

Dive right down into his book and find out. :D

:D dear muslims

DiverDown, you sound like the typical Redneck to me, Scarring your countries name.

;tis people like you who give USA a bad name

Defeating and occupying Iraq, a country of 25 million TWICE in a little over ten years with a loss of less than 3000 troops doesn't sound like defeat to me.

so the war was about your soldiers then?

Seriously, what are you, like 5?

Defeating and occupying Iraq, a country of 25 million TWICE in a little over ten years with a loss of less than 3000 troops doesn't sound like defeat to me. You sound like Krushev when he said the U.S.S.R would 'bury the U.S'. Last I checked, the U.S.S.R. is the one 'sleeping with the fishes', so put your shoe back on. The U.S. is STILL the greatest country ever, and the millions of people dying to get to 'the land of opportunity' is a solid testament to that. You are right and 13 million illegal aliens are wrong ? I don't think so, junior. The DOW is up 217 points and my 401k is kicking butt. Empire over ? Nyet. And Bill O'Rielly would b*tch-slap you in a New York minute. The party's just beginning and I'm leading the conga line !! SALUTE'

You express too much pride with foolish thinking. I am an American myself and I consider America to be the most pitiful country ever. You probably do not think the same way because you find glory in money and war. America has lost itself to the way of corruption and this is why Muslims say America is losing. America is lacking focus on their own issues of morality and is rather instead focusing on international benefits. This is what happens to all empires when the inside begins to collapse, so does the entire outside. Will this happen? Only if our politicians stop caring so much about political power and money. It shocks me that those politicians and even some American civilians would not progress past the mindset of a teenager! By the way, "millions of people dying to get to the land of opportunity" only means they wanted money. Do you really think they actually care about America itself? Please. They go to wherever places offer money. Poor people want the money to live off great materials and enjoy their new plasma TV's. Bill O'Reilly actually speaks false statements many times. He has been caught for that more than three times in the past. A lot of American don't like Bill O'Reilly either. He has a hindsight of a blind man and does not open his mind and recognize the fact that he is thinking in a narrow minded way. Even if he doesn't actually think this way, it is his actions that show it. And look at your statements - it is cheap and unfulfilled. Have you no respect? Says a lot of the typical American.

Salams.

Well guess what? The soldiers that were executed belonged to the same platoon that had previously raped a young women, burned her body and killed her family. In your twisted little mind...are they dirtbags too?

Edited by Ozymandias