Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
3dshocker

Ppl That Left Islam

I noticed they had a revertist section on the forums but didn't have one about ppl that left Islam. I posted this link to show there are indeed people leaving Islam while there are people converting to it. Do you believe the reason these people left Islam was reasonable? (testimonials at bottom of page).

What would be the ideal way to deal with such people?

edited by thezman on 6/24/06

PropellerAds
I noticed they had a revertist section on the forums but didn't have one about ppl that left Islam. I posted this link to show there are indeed people leaving Islam while there are people converting to it. Do you believe the reason these people left Islam was reasonable? (testimonials at bottom of page).

What would be the ideal way to deal with such people?

edited by thezman on 6/24/06

Peace 3d,

You may discuss this, but you can't post anti-Islamic links...

Well, I myself haven't left Islam as I never joined in the first place. I figure we'd take a look at testimonials from those that have?

there are plenty of people around the world who leave Islam, mostly due to lack of knowledge, a personal issue or some other issue and i can sometimes understand why too...

a cousin of mine who's parents died went through a bad time, nobody helped him until a christian girl helped him out emotionally (his gf), he soon turned christian... a year later she dumped him and he dumped christianity... however the guy did have a tough life...

some women leave Islam when they are abused by thier husbands or families who more or less brainwash the lady into thinking it is the mans religious right to abuse her especially when she dont have knowledge about a womens rights in Islam...

also we must bear in mind that not everybody is overtly religious including muslims.. some have limited knowledge and are happy with that, not everyone wants to be a scohlar which also leade to people believing all sorts of madness thinking that it is something to do with Islam....

however ive yet to meet or speak to a person who has left Islam for a real reason that isnt a matter of another persons actions, a personal issue or a cultural issue....

Peace,

however ive yet to meet or speak to a person who has left Islam for a real reason that isnt a matter of another persons actions, a personal issue or a cultural issue....

How many people do you know that have accepted Islam for a reason that is in no way related to another persons actions, a personal issue or a cultural issue?

Peace,

How many people do you know that have accepted Islam for a reason that is in no way related to another persons actions, a personal issue or a cultural issue?

i have met a few, even two who want to embrace Islam but are scared of losing thier family abd friends...

i used to know a guy who accepted Islam because he one day just thought that he should be a muslim, his view of muslims was not too good but one day he just felt the urge to learn and be muslim... so he did

Define real reason?

And how many more have left Islam that u dont know about?

(www.)"timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1470584,00.html"]timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1470584,00.html[/url]

:D / Peace to all,

This topic is being discussed already at the link below. Kindly continue the discussion there. This topic is now closed.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=30003"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=30003[/url]

Sis Zabrina