Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
***Mu'min***

New Interactive Story!

:D

There are new sections on my Website under the Secret Access area. One of which is, "Interactive Stories..."

Basically, Each week (Inshah'Allah) part of a story will be written up. At the end of each section, you can vote what action the character in the story (that will be you) will take. At the end of each week, the action with the highest vote will occur in the story.

Obviously this is for members only, and it is very easy to join up. Here is a sneak peak of the introduction to the story. Obviously this is all you will be getting until you join up as a member hehe.

You have been granted Paradise. After walking into Paradise you stand in mesmerisation as you look at a vast land of unbelievably magical beauty. Your eyesight and hearing is sharp. Your body feels most perfect. Not a single discomfort is felt in any part of your body. Hills of wonder stretch randomly throughout the magical land. Rivers of different colours stretch throughout the land, while small almost see-through bridges of emerald and ruby stretch from one end of the bank to the other found randomly in different locations, allowing the people of Paradise pass to the other side of the rivers without having to go through the river itself. Magical birds of unbelievable beauty chirp and flutter overhead. A fairly large, cute and extremely fluffy bird lands on your shoulder, rubbing its fluffy face against your cheek. You giggle as you rub its fur. It has so much fur that your hand almost disappears as you stroke it. You cannot believe how soft it feels. After a while, it flies off. You cannot wait to visit the parts of Paradise.

To the left you see a large collection of gigantic trees of gold trunks and awe-inspiring canopies over head. You are very tempted to visit that area. In the distance north of where you stand, you see a Hugh dome of various colours. From the top is a large pillar, kind of like a chimney with multi coloured steam rising from the top. You are also tempted to try there.

To the right of where you stand you see a fairly large entrance that takes you underground a couple of yards from where you are. Beautiful musk emerges from this magical hole. Again, you are left in absolute shock and wonder thinking to yourself what this could be.

On the member page, you can vote what action the character will take. Take the left, take the area to the front, or take the area to the right.

Then, the highest vote will be selected and the story will be continued from there. Therefore you are kind of choosing what action will happen next in the story!

I hope it is ok hehe. :D I am not making a fool of myself doing this. :D

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html[/url]

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum brother

This seems like a really excellent idea. InshAllah I will sign up and become a member of your site, and InshAllah follow this up every week.

May Allah (SWT) reward you for all your efforts and guide us all on the correct path, Ameen.

Walaikum Assalam

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira dear Sister of Islam.

Aameen to the Du'a.

---------------------

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html[/url]

Masha'Allah sounds cool. I forgot the password to the secret area lol but alhamdullilah yesterday was finally unlazy enough to search my email and I found it :D

:D bro

:D thats an excellent idea :D :D to the Dua

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira dear Sisters of Islam.

If you ever lose the password, you can e-mail me and I will e-mail the password back to you. :D

---------------------