Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mahawi

Conspiracy Theorists Meet Over 9/11

Conspiracy theorists meet over 9/11

Sunday 25 June 2006, 21:49 Makka Time, 18:49 GMT

They wore T-shirts asking What Really Happened?, snapped up DVDs titled 9/11; The Great Illusion, and cheered as physicists, philosophers and terrorism experts decried the official version of the September 11 attacks.

About 1,200 people gathered at a hotel in Los Angeles over the weekend for what organisers billed as the largest conference on the plethora of conspiracy theories that see the 2001 attacks on Washington and New York as, at best, official negligence, and at worst an orchestrated US attempt to incite world war.

Alex Jones, a syndicated radio talkshow host, told a news conference: "There are so many prominent people who are incredibly well-respected who have stated that the evidence is overwhelming that 9/11 was an inside job.

"There are hundreds of smoking guns that people need to be made aware of."

He called for George Bush to be impeached and accused the mainstream media of being slow to cover the growing movement of 9/11 sceptics.

The 9/11 and the Neo-Con Agenda conference comprised two days of seminars, video presentations and talks by groups including Scholars for 9/11 Truth, infowars(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and an appearance by Charlie Sheen, the actor.

Motives and oil giants

Most are convinced that the US military command "stood down" on the day of the attack, that the hijackers were trained at American military bases, and that the World Trade Centre towers collapsed because of controlled explosions set before they were hit by two hijacked aircraft.

Suggested motives range from expected benefits for US arms and oil conglomerates to revolutionary plans for a new world order headed by the United States.

The theories, derided by critics as wild and far-fetched, have mostly been confined to the internet, talk radio and the alternative press.

But a Zogby opinion poll in August 2004 indicated that 49% of those living in New York City believed that US leaders knew in advance of the attacks and failed to act.

The official 9/11 Commission, set up in 2002, cited government intelligence lapses in the failure to prevent the attacks by al-Qaeda that killed about 3,000 people.

A 10,000-page investigation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology held that jet-fuel fires weakened the structure of the towers and led to their collapse.

'War of civilisations'

Sheen, star of the TV sitcom Two and a Half Men, provoked a media storm in March by calling in interviews for an independent investigation.

Webster Tarpley, author of 911 Synthetic Terror; Made in USA, said the attacks were an example of "state-sponsored, false-flag terrorism" designed by rogue CIA elements "to start the war of civilisations".

Tarpley said Washington was "gripped by war psychosis" and had used terror as a pretext to turn the United States into a police state.

source: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NR/exeres/CDCC04E2-8DE8-4625-B380-DD74EC0F3AC9.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NR/exeres/CDC...D74EC0F3AC9.htm[/url]

alternate view: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.timeswatch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/2006/20060605092932.aspx"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.timeswatch(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/2006/20060605092932.aspx[/url]

PropellerAds

Yes indeed ! Conspiracy ! Plotting for years prior to 9/11 the zionists [jews that is ] had taken over many of the cold remedy manufacturing plants , and by doing so, inserted "stupid pills" in place of the actual cold medication .

By the time 9/11 rolled around , everyone was dosed to the max and sufficiently stupid enough to see Four jetliners crashed into buildings on the same day almost in the same hour , and think it was ...."something else " .

Now, none of them even sure of what, to discuss what they thought they didn't see .....or was it what they thought they did see but wasn't so ?

But the zionist plan was not perfect , for they forgot one obvious fact , cold-season ended in May-June , so most of the "dosed victims " had been off their cold medication ,[ the stupid pills wore off ] leaving only the hypocondriacs who had runny noses and thought they were sick . It was no wonder Kleenex sales sky-rocketed at the convention .

The zionist plot failed due to obvious oversights , flu and cold season in Zionist-land was August -October .

The Amereican people therefore did actually see what was going on , and all because of mother nature and geographic topology of those tiny little cold-viruses , which dont operate by any zionist schedule , which proves nature itself works against zionists .

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.paranormalmagazine(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2005/10/bigfoot-convention-in-texas.html"]Bigfoot Convention[/url]

"The Texas Bigfoot Research Center will be having their 5th annual Bigfoot conference in the East Texas town of Jefferson, at Jefferson High School, October 14—16. Bigfoot has a long history of appearances in the Texas area, including a sighting in May 2004 by a Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO) member who was driving near a stretch of a river sixty miles northeast of Houston."

I also saw an episode of Penn & Teller where they went to a convention of people that had been abducted by aliens.

People make a lot of money from these events.

p.s. dont buy any cold medication from the U S , as it is still heavily dosed with stupid pills , Americans know it , but you know how slow it is for truth to filter out to the masses .

And dont forget your Kleenex .

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.paranormalmagazine(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2005/10/bigfoot-convention-in-texas.html"]Bigfoot Convention[/url]

Are you trying to insinuate that our sasquatch friends were somehow involved in 911 ? I'll have you know that no bigfoot DNA was found at the crash sites and the Hendersons have denied that Harry ever took flying lessons .

I wouldn't put it past those aliens on the other hand . All those mysterious abductions could certainly explain what happened to the passengers from the missing plane when the missile was shot at the pentagon .

[Disclaimer : The above is in no way to be taken as fact by any except the humour challenged or those with tin foil hats and padded walls :D]

Yup , Tee-shirt sales are brisk , as well as Earmuffs and Blinders for the eyes .

It was no wonder many were "bumping into walls at the convention .

Organizers foresaw the problem , and roped of all staircases , due to liability issues .

No one without blinders and earmuffs was admitted to the convention....go figure .

:D/Peace To All

:D that's it, have your chuckles...

I'll have you know that no bigfoot DNA was found at the crash sites and the

That's only because the US administration is infiltrated heavily by Yeti sympathisers. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!!!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gcrailway.co.uk/spevents/0606war.htm"]Operation Bigfoot[/url]

There is something going on! It must be a conspiracy to bring back WWII.

:D

:D My dad's friend (who is non-muslim) is going to this convention.

Oh, and I have two words for Makko: Al-Saqami's Passport.

Nuff said. :D

Peace,

All of you are just swallowing what the media tells you. Yeti does not exist, he is merely the Governments means of attracting attention away from CIA operatives camouflaged as children that work in schools and bullied me and the rest of the Quake society. (They know we're on to them.)

Have fun with these:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mindcontrolforums(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/declassified-official-reports.htm"]Declassified official reports[/url], Operation Bigfoot included.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mindcontrolforums(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/murder-secret.htm"]The Secret Wars of the CIA[/url]: Does anyone really believe that America isn't still doing all of this today?

Edited by yusufar

All the conspiracy drones should bang thier heads together real hard. Then they could make the worlds largest fruit salad.

p.s. dont buy any cold medication from the U S , as it is still heavily dosed with stupid pills ,

So that what your addicted to then is it? i was thinking whether your the way you are naturally or by drugs and now youve confirmed what i feared... thank you makko, keep taking the pills :D

LOL...Jibrael , and I have only two words for Al-Saqamis passport :

SO WHAT . B)

Shaimahmood ........I see it must be cold and flu season in your part of the world eh ? :D

Shaimahmood ........I see it must be cold and flu season in your part of the world eh ? :D

Hmm, makko your getting fast... well for your information (and anybody else who really wants to know) in sunny Birmingham the wheather is quite pleasant

Oh ...shaimahmood , when will you ever learn , ya dont get sick from the weather , you catch the flu and colds , from other people .

"The Texas Bigfoot Research Center will be having their 5th annual Bigfoot conference in the East Texas town of Jefferson, at Jefferson High School, October 14—16. Bigfoot has a long history of appearances in the Texas area, including a sighting in May 2004 by a Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO) member who was driving near a stretch of a river sixty miles northeast of Houston."

I also saw an episode of Penn & Teller where they went to a convention of people that had been abducted by aliens.

People make a lot of money from these events.

Peace Livius,

Scientifically, there's nothing to disprove the existence of either.

SO WHAT . B)

Meaning, the black boxes from the planes were damaged beyond repair, but firefighters found Satam al-Saqami's passport in perfect condition on Ground Zero days after 9/11. And he was supposedly flying one of the planes. How do you explain that? Did he throw it out the window before crashing to incriminate himself? :D

And how did the terrorists find the world trade center, anyway? Did they use a compass and a map?

Edited by Jibrael

And how did the terrorists find the world trade center, anyway? Did they use a compass and a map?

Ok, I dont totally agree with either version, but this one is so simle to answer Jibrael, after all, they presumably took flying lessons so they must have an idea on how the navigation systems in the airplane worked.

Scientifically, there's nothing to disprove the existence of either.

Oh come one, Bigfoot! what, is he/it so inviceble that no one can catch it through the centuris?

SO WHAT .

Yeh, so what if the passport was made of something more durable than the black boxes?

Were the black boxes destroyed or simply not found?

Regrettably, the event was sold out so I could not attend. From what I have heard, most of the presentations were interesting and well-done. Reuters gave it good coverage, and C-Span is supposed to run a piece on it today.

You might be interested to know that there is a small, vocal faction of people who have been seriously trying to propose that all of the footage of the planes striking the towers was faked. Most of the people in the "9/11 truth movement" (which is about as cohesive as a herd of cats) disagree with this analysis and are suspicious of the motives of the proponents thereof. One of the speakers apparently touched upon this hypothesis, and everyone I read reporting on the event said it was the only bad part of the presentation, and the audience bristled at the mention. Perhaps this will lay to rest the notion of those who are suspicious of the official 911 story will eagerly agree with any (crackpot) alternative theory.

This goes to show that the alternative theories about 9/11 are gaining momentum 5 years after the fact. On the other hand, how well is the official story selling? Did the movie "United 93" sell out in any theater, anywhere in America?

Bringing Bigfoot and UFOs to this discussion communicates that the writer has only superficially understood the subject matter discussed, if even that. Critics are quick to label "911 conspiracy theorists" as fools etc, yet frequently have only foolishness to offer as a rebuttal. Can we stick to discussing facts?

Peace,

-Neo

Just about every "fact" presented by the conspiracy theorists has been shown to be a fallacy or based on a false assumption.

Did the movie "United 93" sell out in any theater, anywhere in America?

Yes, it did over $11 million in the first weekend of release alone.

$11 million sounds impressive, but what is the percentage of theaters filled? What is the per-screen performance, compared to other movies in release then? By those objective measures, I think United 93 did poorly at the box office, is what I was trying to say.

Many hypotheses have been rejected, indeed, but there are way too many unanswered questions and suspicious circumstances for me to accept the official story as yet. Most critics of 911 alternative theories tend to cherry-pick the more ridiculous hypotheses, and present them as things universally accepted by everyone who questions the official account.

Peace,

-Neo