Islamic Forum
male

I'm Too Sensitive For This World.

People have always been mean to me and have disrespected me. I’ve been made fun of, sworn at, flicked off, ignored, laughed at... A couple times, cashiers at stores didn’t even talk to me. I had to look at the total $ amount myself. Over the years, people on the internet have been so mean to me, too.

I don’t want to be part of this world. My heart is too weak. I feel aching in my chest as I type this. I know there’s all this bad stuff happening in the world, but I try to ignore it to prevent being saddened. Sometimes I think about people and feel sorry for them. Then when people mistreat me, I feel so bad. My feelings get hurt so easily. I’m not just sensitive...I’m ultra sensitive. I don’t want to be like this.

Aside from having to go out for important things, I’m often alone. In a way, I like being alone. I often sat alone during lunch in high school. I avoid eye contact. If I say something, it seems to just cause me trouble.

I’ve never really fit in anywhere. I’ve never really had a sense of belonging. I guess I’m just in the wrong place. Maybe my life was just a mistake.

PropellerAds

Peace,

Millions of people suffer from this kind of problem

Try to consult a psychologist would be my suggestion.

find happiness by helping others and knowing that Allah loves you...

I speak from experience,

people used to say things that would make me angry for months, its like this will never leave my head, but wallahi after i started reading the Quran more often my life became so peacefull! Now i really dont care what other people say to me, its like sensitivity drained out of me.

Alhamdulilah

Dear brother,

I have had the feeling of why was I put into this world before.But the fact is you must be strong dear brother,I strongly advise you to read the Quran,Hadith and start prayering,it is the perfect cure for anything.

My dear brother you are never alone,Allah loves you,Prophet Muhammad loves you,the Angels love you.We muslims are all one big group and we all care for each other. :D

I think the problem is mixing in with the wrong type of people,get your parents to move you schools if that makes things better.

I will say again the cures,start reading these as soon as you finish reading this and the moment you read the first word you heart will be stronger,it wil help you greatly.

Greatest cures for life

1. The Holy Quran
  2. The Hadith
  3. Seeking knowledge of Islam by reading things off this forum

Also the key thing is to have the belief,if you constantly think your heart is too weak and you fit in nowhere then that will be your downfall.

Have positive thoughts about yourself dear bro!

Inshallah Allah will guide you and help you,Ameen!

You belong somewhere in this life.

Never become best friends with weakness, it'll give you a justification for staying weak. You're stronger than this.

Please dont give up.

Seek help from Allah and I promise you,everything will be fine.

Allah loves to help.Allah is the protecting friend! :D :D

:D wr

Its a great test from Allah swt that you are facing, dont give up, keep at it. you can pass it. Yor not in the wrong place, At least your facing up towards your problem. Think positive, avoiding eye contact is not going to help. You do need to talk to someone, perhaps a family member, friend etc. Dont keep it inside you. May Allah swt help you, ameen W/s

This topic makes me sad :D dont say that brother.. Maybe you`re just paranoid and feel people are behaving toward you.. You take it the wrong way? Awwww..

Behaving hostile towards you i meant to say.. And im sure you`re special to some..

:D

Some people are naturally introverts and others naturally senstive. It looks like you're a mix of both. But these are qualities many people are lacking. What I think you need to focus on is your self-esteem and self-image. That affects the way you percieve yourself and your situation. I'm sure you have many other great qualities brother.

This life in not a mistake. Allah has placed you here for one reason and Allah is far from inperfections.

Please read Surah Ad-dariyat V 56

I have only created Jinns and men, that they may worship Me.

:D

i was gonna say that this brothers lacking on self esteem and confidence but i thought he might be offended.. Safe for putting it forward, salaams

Selam aleykum

Brother don't be sad. Allah has gifted you with a very pure heart. You should be happy. Yes I know, it hurts, its difficult and at some times its easy to get despair. But after you cry during prayer, don't you feel a lot better (besides perhaps headaches)? Be patient my brother. Remember Allah loves you dearly. He has gifted you with a heart full of compasion to keep you on the straight path. Inshallah you shall recieve beautifull compensation in the afterlife.

Remember, By Allah, this world in comparison to the hereafter is nothing but as though one of you dipped his finger in the sea. So ponder how much, the finger returns with.