Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
M. Siddiqi

Get Educated On Sister Assata Shakur Now!

Get Educated on Sister Assata Shakur Now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you havent read Assata: An Autobiography, Please Get it NOW!!! Its available at decent costs all over the net and in many bookstores, but worth so much more. Please get your hands on this book ASAP and get educated on our beloved Sista Assata Shakur...Once you are educated, make sure you begin to educate others as well.

"I believe in the fire of love and the sweat of truth."- Assata Shakur

"I was captured in New Jersey in 1973, after being shot with both arms held up in the air, and then shot again from the back. I was left on the ground to die and when I did not, I was taken to a local hospital where I was threatened, beaten, and tortured. In 1977, I was convicted in a trial that can only be described as a legal lynching."- Assata Shakur

www.amazon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

www.bookfinder.com

PropellerAds

:D

thx that sounds really...........interesting :D

xx

Salaamu Alaikum

Excuse my ignorance, maybe am missing the point here, but why is she so important to know about?

I am not sure why I should be interested in a cop murderer either. I guess the officer shot himself in the head twice with his own gun.

I am simply sharing this information to spread the truth and get others to stand up for justice. It is my duty as a Muslim.

She did NOT murder anyone. As a matter of fact, she wasn't even convicted of murdering anyone. Please do your research before you make such serious assumptions.

I am simply sharing this information to spread the truth and get others to stand up for justice. It is my duty as a Muslim.

She did NOT murder anyone. As a matter of fact, she wasn't even convicted of murdering anyone. Please do your research before you make such serious assumptions.

Not sure where you get your facts from, but she was convicted and escaped, living in Cuba right now. She still can't explain what happened. She's just a killer that's it. her books and essays are not even eloquently written.

As a matter of fact, she wasn't even convicted of murdering anyone.

It seems you are the one that needs to read up on her.

:D

IMHO, we should be reading about Malcoml X instead, or Malik-el-Hajj-El-Shahbaz if you prefer.

Not sure where you get your facts from, but she was convicted and escaped, living in Cuba right now. She still can't explain what happened. She's just a killer that's it. her books and essays are not even eloquently written.

She was convicted of being "an accomplice to murder" because the courts themselves could not find evidence that she had anything to do with the crime so they charged her for being at the scene.

She has explained, in great detail, what happened many times. If you read ANYTHING by her, even just an article, you would know this.

All of her books and articles have been published by her and her attorney, personally, from exile. They do not go through any "screening" that normal things do such as grammer and spelling mistakes. What she writes, right down to the last capital and uncapitaled letter, is published exactly the way she wrote it.

STATEMENT OF FACTS IN THE NEW JERSEY TRIAL OF ASSATA SHAKUR

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.assatashakur(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/appeal_case_facts_2005.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.assatashakur(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/appeal_case_facts_2005.htm[/url]

Go here for more information

www.AsssataShakur(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

---------------- - - - - - - -

I am simply providing the material and facts about this woman who I support. If you do not agree with her, don't want to read anything about her, don't support her, then don't visit any topics I create about her and don't post anything. The topics I create about her are only for people interested in supporting and learning more about her. Shukron.