Islamic Forum
Mo999

If Allah Is So Mercifull...............

So lets start praying for every single person in this world to die quickly. :D

salaam:

unfair prank by whoever said that ..

but bro mo,look at it like this:

the Engineer who made your body and everything around us, instructed that for optimal performance and for trouble free mainetenance of your'body&brain machine' you ought to observe the instructions in the 'user's manual/Quran'....you on the other hand, and in many ways most of us, disregard the instructions in the user's manual and then when "driving against one-way" causes troubles, we come to our senses....so dont let anyone tell you "your disease is incurable"..it is clearly said in the Quran"for every ailment is a remedy"..just give most of your time to living,thinking,expressing,the way our teacher alaih asslaatu vassalaam, was sent to teach us...inshAllah you will heal and so will many around you..here is a dua'a of sunnat you ought to repeat it often"rabbanaa sallimnaa v laa tuslimnaa,v amnahnaa v laa tamtahinnna"

our lord protect us and dont let us be, and grant us and dont test us

the plural "us" is for you,your blood cells, brain cells,.bone cells, and you know what i mean.

izhabil ba's ya rabb annaas, ishfeeh ,ant ashafi, shifa'an laa yughaadiru saqma

salaam

PropellerAds
So lets start praying for every single person in this world to die quickly. :D

hey, think about it! You could be the savior of mankind! Start bombing a bunch of cities and you'll end up killing alot of innocent people. You will go to hell while most of the people you killed go to heaven! This is like the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone elses soul don't you think? You'd be like another version of Jesus.

hey, think about it! You could be the savior of mankind! Start bombing a bunch of cities and you'll end up killing alot of innocent people. You will go to hell while most of the people you killed go to heaven! This is like the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone elses soul don't you think? You'd be like another version of Jesus.

Thanks for the advice. You are a very considerate and sensible person. May Allah be merciful to a person of such intellegence. :D

Peace

I'm glad you agree :D Now strap an atomic bomb to yourself and go blow up any city of your choice in texas. Because #1 - I don't really like people from texas, #2 You can further perpetuate that stereotype about muslims :D

P.S. j/k

Think of it this way, heavens a much happier place then earth. The sooner you die, the happier you'll be. This is indeed Allah's mercy to you, freeing you from this miserable world :D

i seriously protest against this kind of remark esp. towards a person who is diagnosed with an incurable disease. as human beings, we should show more kindness and be more sensitive.

i wish you the best of luck mo999 and i will definitely remember you in my prayers.

peace

:D

1. Firstly, diseases and problems are blessings for the true believers and punishment for those who are not. If there is a hurricane, all we see is dead bodies floating around. But in Allah’s eyes some are righteous (going to paradise) and some are wicked (going to hell). Secondly, diseases and problems are a test for those who survived and for those who were not afflicted. Patience is the key to pass this test. Allah said in the Quran that He is with those who are patient. Thirdly, disasters are a display of Allah’s absolute power and a reminder of who is truly in control of the world.

2. Allah would forgive ANYONE who sincerely asks for his forgiveness no matter what his sins were. Is that not merciful? Satan will not enter paradise because he will never ask for Allah’s forgiveness. As someone narrated the story before me, when Satan asked Allah what he can do to receive Allah’s forgiveness, Allah ordered him to go and prostrate at Prophet Adam’s grave. Satan answered, “Anything but that.” His arrogance will prevent him from entering paradise.

3. Non-Muslims will be rewarded in this world (dunya) for their good deeds. Imam Ghazali (a 10th century philosopher and theologian) put unbelievers into 3 categories, and he puts 2 of them into paradise.

I. People who have lived near the land of Islam or heard the message of Islam, knew about its beauty, but refused to believe in it. He said that those people are for the hellfire.

II. People who have lived far from the land of Islam or never heard about Islam, and people between Messengers (peace be upon them) of Allah. He said (he hopes) those people are for paradise.

III. People who have been brainwashed about Islam since they were very young, i.e. there was an impostor in Arabia, etc. Certain Christian sects and certain Jewish men are brought up this way (by no means all). He said (he hopes) these people are also for paradise because this is closer to divine justice. He used the phrase “I hope” because ultimately Allah is the only one to judge.

Once again, mo999 I sincerely hope you get well. Nothing is beyond Allah’s capability and even the slightest of suffering forgives a believers’ sin.

On you be peace

Edited by alameen

Non-Muslims will be rewarded in this world (dunya) for their good deeds. Imam Ghazali (a 10th century philosopher and theologian) put unbelievers into 3 categories, and he put 2 of them into paradise.

I. People who have lived near the land of Islam or heard the message of Islam, knew about its beauty but refuse to believe in it. He said that those people are for the hellfire.

II. People who have lived far from the land of Islam or never heard about Islam and people between Messengers (peace be upon them) of Allah. He said (he hopes) those people are for paradise.

III. People who have been brainwashed about Islam since they were very young, i.e. there was an impostor in Arabia, etc. Certain Christian sects and certain Jewish men are brought up this way (by no means all). He said (he hopes) these people are also for paradise because this is closer to divine justice. He used the phrase “I hope†because ultimately Allah is the only one to judge.

Once again, mo999 I sincerely hope you get well. Nothing is beyond Allah’s capability and even the slightest of suffering forgives a believers’ sin.

On you be peace

Thanks. That’s exactly what I had in mind. Obviously Allah is a fair and reasonable judge. He would not punish someone for no reason. I know many people who are brainwashed against Islam. There are many people never heard of Islam (i.e. tribes from Africa). My guess and hope is that Allah would not punish such people because it is not entirely their fault they are not following the right path.

Again, Allah is a fair and reasonable judge. So I think, if some non-believers (i.e. Jews, atheists, etc) does some good deeds (i.e. helping other people), still they would get reward. Maybe there would be no reward for them in afterlife, but surely they are entitled for some reward for the deeds they have done in pure heart for great cause.

I don’t remember exactly but I think I read in a book about Muhammad’s (PBUH), uncle Abu Talib (or some similar name) freed the slave who gave the news of Muhammad’s (pub) birth. Even though Abu Talib would live in hell but he would be given some sort of reward for freeing that salve (Sorry I don’t remember the whole story but has anyone else heard of it?).

If this story is true, it leads to conclusion that certain non-believers might get certain reward in afterlife if Allah wills.

P.S. [at]3dshocker, for future reference, my illness is not deadly, and statistically me dying as a direct cause of this illness is less than you getting strike by a bolt of lightening. PM me if you are still inclined in providing free advice regarding the daylight fantasy of yours.

Thanks. That’s exactly what I had in mind. Obviously Allah is a fair and reasonable judge. He would not punish someone for no reason. I know many people who are brainwashed against Islam.

While saying something like this you speak of people being brainwashed?

1. Firstly, diseases and problems are blessings for the true believers and punishment for those who are not. If there is a hurricane, all we see is dead bodies floating around. But in Allah’s eyes some are righteous (going to paradise) and some are wicked (going to hell). Secondly, diseases and problems are a test for those who survived and for those who were not afflicted. Patience is the key to pass this test. Allah said in the Quran that He is with those who are patient. Thirdly, disasters are a display of Allah’s absolute power and a reminder of who is truly in control of world.

And this is why that statements like Allah is merciful, or Allah controls everything is meaningless. When fortune strikes, you say it is Allah's will and when disaster strikes you say it is Allah's will. He's merciful in both cases and it's all according to his divine plan. Such statements can't be disproven and as such they are completely meaningless.

Think of it this way, heavens a much happier place then earth. The sooner you die, the happier you'll be. This is indeed Allah's mercy to you, freeing you from this miserable world :D

peace

It is what Allah decide when someone will die, it is not correct the sooner i die the happier i would be, we should beg more life from Allah to worship Him in plenty and do good deeds, adhere to the principle of the Qur'an and sunnah.

peace

How much evil, cruelness, hurt, disasters and all the other bad things that can happen would it take to lose all belief in a mercyfull god, or a god at all?

How much evil, cruelness, hurt, disasters and all the other bad things that can happen would it take to lose all belief in a mercyfull god, or a god at all?

There's some answers in this thread that should help you to see the fallacy in raising the problem of evil to question God's existence:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.forumforfree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/index.php?mforum=ahadunahad&showtopic=1118"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.forumforfree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forums/index.p...&showtopic=1118[/url]

I'd summarise for you, but it's late and I have to go.

Im well aware of the "its a test" disclaimer, but that aside how much would it take to question ur belief.

Im well aware of the "its a test" disclaimer, but that aside how much would it take to question ur belief.

I don't think you read that thread I linked. Please do so.

The point wasn't answered by just stating that "it's a test" rather by showing the flaw in your argument > that you use the premise of God as antropomorphic and as such sharing in the human perception of ethics > thus you're only questioning the existence of an antropomorphic God > and in Islam, there is no antropomorphic God anyway

Maybe you can pose your argument to the Christians though...

I don't believe in God because of the lack of evil, but because of the proofs that He exists, some of which are rational and others which are experienced > thus seeing no amount of evil would make me question that God exists because that is already proven to me

How much did it take for you to loose faith or never have faith in God? The answer to your question lies to you. (Apologies if I have offended you in anyway. I was just trying to make a point).

We are not equal in terms of how we perceive things and how we judge. Suffering, pain and evil might not always cause people to loose faith. Often the opposite happens. For example: Only six weeks ago, I was way too busy to be religious or seek Allah's mercy. But things have change and now Allah is my only hope.

assalamualaikum brothers and sisters

a similar topic was discussed recently by the imaam during the friday khutba.

although this answer is only brief and probably repeating others, the summary from the khutba was that:

the pain and trouble we suffer are all tests for us. we are constantly being tested. if we are 'well off'. its also a test to see if we still recognise Allah (swt) is responsible for our situation. and vice versa if we are suffering and in strife.

the common thought that theree are thousands of muslims dying by the second in the world and thousands of evil minded humans living to be 80 or 90. Where is the justice in this? the answer discussed in the khutba was that muslims die early for Allah (swt) wants to bring them to himself. the true place of muslims is the afterlife in paradise. this life is but a test. hence Allah causes many muslims to die for He knows there true place is with Him in paradise inshallah.

the philosophy behind why many evil people live until they are old was said to be a means for which they could be given a chancve to revert to the religion of truth, Islam. Allah gives non-muslims time on this earth so that they may have the opportunity to embrace the truth which is verily exrpressed in Islam. as well as this, i think the kuffars are also blocked from making up the excuse that they didnt have enough time on earth.

these are just brief explanations to the topic at hand

may the peace, blessings and mercy of almighty Allah (swt) be upon you all

w/s

salaam:

brothe mahmood

MAHMOOD is one of the names of rasoolullah...it means (when pronounced as ma-hmood)

the one who has been praised

the way people spell this name in pak and india is :

mehmood

this disfigures the meanings for the word.

i wanted this to be a private message but then i decided to post it here so that everyone could correct their pronunciation of it..

BTW..am also called mahmood...and most people need to be reminded (more trhan once)that they ought to pronounce rasoolullah's name correctly.

salaam.

the pain and trouble we suffer are all tests for us. we are constantly being tested. if we are 'well off'. its also a test to see if we still recognise Allah (swt) is responsible for our situation. and vice versa if we are suffering and in strife.

Salamz

In my opinion this doesn't answer the question.

because God can still test us without inflicting pain.

We know that God has that option ( because he makes his own rules).

If He is As merciful as people claim then the test would be less painful.

Peace

as salaamu 'alaykum Brother,

The diseases, problems, etc., are tests for us. The test is to be patient during those times, and because Allah is so merciful, He will reward us if we are patient, with things much better than health, ultimately Paradise insha'Allah.

In fact Allah is very Merciful, and He would forgive the non Muslims...if they only believed in him, and asked.

Non-believers are rewarded for their good deeds in the life of this world. They are not rewarded in the Hereafter. However, some non Muslims, some Jews and some Christians will be rewarded like the Muslims, because they do their deeds for the same reasons Muslims do. The whole point is to do everything for the sake of Allah to be get the promised reward. Even Muslims have to do everything for the sake of Allah to be rewarded for what they do...and if they don't then they don't get the reward either. But it's easy for Muslims to do everything for Allah's sake because we believe in Him.

And Allah knows best.

wassalaam

What a crock of ##.

1. Firstly, diseases and problems are blessings for the true believers

what ever your on, hit me up with some of it :D

what ever your on, hit me up with some of it :D

THERE IS NO ENTITY (worthy of focusing upon) except Allah.for He is the actual existent without anyone supprting His existence(needs no relatives to be defined against)He is Free of weaknesses like fatigue or slumber,and HE owns WHATEVER exists in the highs and the lows and NONE acquire His Favor, without His allowance,and He knows the future(and what it has in it) and the past,and the quantum of knowledge/awareness is only as much as HE permits,and the skies and the earth(and whatever is in them/on them) are subjects to His Sovereignty,and guarding it does not tire him.

reward/punsihment as a rule mean not being forced to choose,wisdom has been demarcated by illogic,thus whosever denies self-servitude and believes in being a subject to Allah,has clasped a mighty contract that does not wither,and Allah hears and knows(the voices in our hearts/minds)..Allah is the companion/pal of those who believe(as above)and He ushers them out of darknesses into radiance; and those that are ungrateful ,their companions/pals are the self-serving,they usher them out of radinace to darkness,and they are the friends of fire(the fire/negative energy that burns thier hearts with the ugly sentiments that disrupt thier hearts with discomfort/dissatisfaction/competition..etc.,) and they inhabit that fire eternally. (al-Quran)

prejudice is a barrier that NEVER FAILS to keep a man in utter ignorance(abu-khaleel)

prejudice is a barrier that NEVER FAILS to keep a man in utter ignorance(abu-khaleel)

"beliefs" tend to do the exact same when you get attached to them.

"beliefs" tend to do the exact same when you get attached to them.

remaining glued to the belief that water,air and light are essential for life is 'utter ignorance'?

are you wasting your time on the net fishing for altercations?or are you using your time to learn?

what was said in my last post (above) MOST definitely answers all your questions, so if you wish to learn,re-read and re-re-read, if you dont understand, re-read again....if you wish to simply prolong arguments, you lost my attention already.

remaining glued to the belief that water,air and light are essential for life is 'utter ignorance'?

I didn't get the metaphor correctly, Because the one that I did get, doesn't seem to fit or make sense in the context. :D

if u don't mind, then do answer the question.

If God is very merciful, then why did he unleash Evil upon humans? Why does he punish us in the world and Hereafter.

I was hoping for an explanation that doesn't start with "this is a test" or end with

"We are too stupid to know" arguments....(no sarcasm intended)

peace

Edited by llogical

Remaining glued to the belief that you know the "absolute truth" (e.g. Islam is the right religion), and that everyone that disagrees with that "truth" is wrong is being quite ignorant. Your inability to criticize or doubt your own beliefs makes you even more ignorant.

P.S. remaining glued to the belief that anything in the physical world exists requires quite a bit of ignorance indeed as you don't even recognize the alternate possibilities. Think deep on that one :D or are you so attached to your beliefs that you are unable to?