Islamic Forum
dot

Another New Skin!

:D

Dear IF members

I've just added another new skin. "Simple Green" can now be selected from the drop-down menu at buttom of any forum page.

Insha'Allah, I'll make sure to add more skins to cater for your tastes and favorite colors.

I do hope you enjoy the new skins... but, in case you don't like it, just dump it! use the skin of your choice. I know most people don't agree on same color or design, thats why insha'Allah I'll keep adding more flavors to try and make IF as sweet as you like it be.

:D

ps. there is a poll going on for that new skin, let's see how you rate it there:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=3113"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=3113[/url]

PropellerAds

And here is another new one:

I had IF girls in mind when I installed this new one!

Sisters: you'll propably find the new "Lilac Crush" to be your favorite. Its soft and romantic colors gives a nice and dreamy experience.

Try it now!

ps. make sure you go to the poll that I've started for that skin. Let's see how good, or bad, you rate it:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=3120"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=3120[/url]

Here is another new skin, with a pinch of vanilla.

You can't complain now that IF doesn't come with different flavors, can you?

òYou may have noticed that some of our new skins didn't display Arabic properly. That is fixed now, for all skins.

In case I forgot later on, and you found the same again in any future skin, please PM me to fix it.