Islamic Forum
dot

Simple Green skin?

Do you like our new 'Simple Green Skin'?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our new 'Simple Green Skin'?

• Yes!
    • No!

I'm going to have to be different and say... Vanilla rules!

PropellerAds

:D

Im gunna be blunt and say that i hate it. its christmassy and its got pictures of angles. sorry but not Islamic really. I know this forum is international but its still and Islamic one though.

so my opinion is that u should ditch it.

I love the lilac and vanilla though :D

somehow though i've gotten used to the old light blue so im sticking with that for the mean time.

Salaam,

Green is fine. And I can see how it might be liked by the Christian members of IF. I however don't think anything comes close to the 'Dark Blue Skin'. Unless of course something better than that becomes available...

Peace

(red)at first i was like "woh thats nice" now not sure because its hard to read diff colour fonts :D sorry

now that i browsed them all i like the simple green and the dark blue (w00t)

Edited by dead man walking

:D , i like the colour but anyway i prefer green and blue to be together rather than red.

I dont like it, the green and red dont go together.

And is that christmas trees i see?

Christmas trees represent the pagans who used to hang bodies off those trees. Its got nothing to do with Islam or christianity.

Firstly red and green shud never be seen

Secondly and most importantly its all christmas-sy. What kinda impression is that giving ppl. This is an "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url] is it not

salaam dot,

perhaps you could try something that looks less like christmas! it is very nice otherwise. well done on the good work!

wasalaam

i was under the impression that although it is an "international" community, it is an islamic international community. :D :D :P :D Yes there are Christians who come on this board, but the name of it, is "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url]: they are coming to learn about Islam. The forum should then be celebrating Islam. As for the rest of the skins, they look nice. Oooo, is it possible to have a geometric skin?

about the whole christmas thing, i just wanted to add:

“Whoever imitates a people is one of them.� (Narrated by Abu Dawood).

-also i am pretty sure we have all heard this hadith: Every nation has its Eid, and this is our Eid.� eid al adha is coming up: how about making a skin for that?

I hope I did not sound offensive because my intention was not to be rude, or harsh, but to just help ... :P :D

wasslamu alaikum wa rahmat Allahi wa barakatoo

I dont like it, the green and red dont go together.

And is that christmas trees i see?

you see its supposed to look like that, the opposite of red is green, its a contrast, i think it looks nice apart from the christmas feeling.

i was under the impression that although it is an "international" community, it is an islamic international community.  :D  :D  :P  :D  Yes there are Christians who come on this board, but the name of it, is Islamic forum: they are coming to learn about Islam. The forum should then be celebrating Islam. As for the rest of the skins,  they look nice. Oooo, is it possible to have a geometric skin?

about the whole christmas thing, i just wanted to add:

“Whoever imitates a people is one of them.� (Narrated by Abu Dawood).

-also i am pretty sure we have all heard this hadith: Every nation has its Eid, and this is our Eid.� eid al adha is coming up: how about making a skin for that?

I hope  I did not sound offensive because my intention was not to be rude, or harsh, but to just help ... :P  :D

wasslamu alaikum wa rahmat Allahi wa barakatoo

Assalam Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatu

I completely agree with you.

Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu