Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
male

I Can't Bare It Anylonger........

Salam to all,

:D Now I am totally hopeless, I have done a lot of sin, I can't carry my life. sometime I wish to commit suicide. I am feeling like, saitan dragging me to the hell...I have done a lot of pressure on my 'nafs'....

I know, Its all my fault... I promised several time to God, but I do same thing each time, satan influence me, or I do myself...I can't understand... :D :D

I repent but I can't feel , huge worries and sin feelings keeps me thinking ..... I won't be able to do anything. my life has stopped.

I just want satan can't get in my mind any more...pls advice me what should I do?

I tried to be regular in prayer / salat , but I a felling comes in my mind, I am trying to be good for my worldly benefit...and this is for sure...I am!!

I want both world and after-life success... :'( tell me what should I do...

I can't bare it anylonger........

PropellerAds

salaam,

when you feel like your getting late for salat but somethings saying you cant be bothered just get up and do it....

its simple, when you feel lazy just get the right asttitude and do what you need to do...

as time goes by you'll find it is easier

salaam,

when you feel like your getting late for salat but somethings saying you cant be bothered just get up and do it....

its simple, when you feel lazy just get the right asttitude and do what you need to do...

as time goes by you'll find it is easier

as salaamu 'alaykum

Judging by your post, you have something that many people don't have. Fear of Allah. This is extreeeeeeemely good. Why? Because Allah bestows His Mercy on those who fear Him.

Of course the Shaytan will get to you. You're only human. What you do then, every single time, is repent. Every single time. Don't despair, don't understimate Allah's Power. He CAN forgive all sins.

And Allah never gets tired of forgiving, until you get tired of asking. Remember that.

Just pray to Allah. Make du'aa to Allah. Turn to Allah always...who else is there to turn to?

Asalaam alaikum brother, its allright, i feel your pain. there must be good things you like doing to keep your mind busy, dont let things get you down, take each day as it comes. Maybe Allah has chosen to test you in this way, dont fail His test. Confront the day with your head high. This could be the lessons of your life that will change you forever. you sound like my sister, she stays strong because you dont want shaytan or others to get the kick from your weakness. Inshallah you will pass your test. yes we make mistakes, it is the human essence but it is how we battle with ourselves that overcomes what we fear. May Allah guide you to strength and may you win your jihad. :D

Salaam to you all,

Ok,I feel your pain dear brother.

I found that the cure to my depression was the prayers,the Quran and also seeking knowledge of Islam plus the Hadith!

My heart felt so low once because of exams and pressure,it could not go any lower,I had lots of exam stress,too much in fact,I done one thing and then bulit a foundation on it,that one thing purified my heart completely,from a low state to a high one.This one thing was to seek knowledge in Islam.I would be reading a range of topics in Islam,plus seeking knowledge and guidance from the Quran and the Hadith.

My heart and feeling low medicine was three things:

One:To read articles on Islam to improve my knowledge.

Two:Read the Quran in engish,it is truly amazing once you understand it!

Three:Read the Hadith,when are words of magic and inspiration by Prophet Muhammad(pbuh),may Allah give Prophet Muhammad the best position in Jannah!

Believe me dear brother,have belief in Allah and Allah will always be there for you!

Allah is very forgiving,his ability and qualities we can not imagine as they are far beyond our comprehension,Allah has infinite quality.

You want "both world and after-life success",then

"Turn to Allah always"

"He CAN forgive all sins",as Allah is able to do all things.

Inshallah Allah will guide you dear brother and all muslms down the right path and into Jannah,Ameen!

Selam aleykum

Brother, take control over your life. Stop listening to shaytan. You have the power, all you need to do now is realise it. ALhamdoelillah you already fear Allah, that puts you halfway, now take it home. Surrender to Islam forget your earthly desires. You know the truth, now accept it!

People often don't realise this. We have freedom of choice! Shaytan makes us think that we do not, that we simply follow cause and effect. this is wrong. You can change any second. All it takes is willpower. From the moment you realise that. Decide that you won't give in. In fact, don't even give in into the thought of fighting it. Don't even give in into the thought of failing in fighting it. Remember brother, it's never to late, no matter what lies in your past, no point in crying over spilled milk, focus on the future. Make this very second that you're reading this your turning point. May you be guided on the right path and kept safe from the whispers of Shaytan inshallah.

I can reply to this post cause i were like you once . nothing you can do on your own can change you cause Sahatan has totally empowered you .

But the good news is that Allah see the light in you thats why he wants you to come out from this trap of Shatan otherwise you wouldn't have the urge to come out , Thanks Allah the All mighty for the light . now Ask Allah to give you the will power to fight with the temptation of Shatan and Start praying at night time beside regular prayer . . Thats excellent way to make your naff strong .read last two sura of Quran three times each at morning and evening. don't expect miracles , your just human ,it will take time . beware , Allah will test you to see how true you really are , sometimes we play tricks with our own self but you can't do this Will Allah . So my friend , Ask for the mercy of Allah and gradually you will get the will power to fight the temptations of satan . Its hard way but its worth it . Safe yourself from the total destruction before its too late . this has totally changed me i hope this will help you too .

I can reply to this post cause i were like you once . nothing you can do on your own can change you cause Sahatan has totally empowered you .

But the good news is that Allah see the light in you thats why he wants you to come out from this trap of Shatan otherwise you wouldn't have the urge to come out , Thanks Allah the All mighty for the light . now Ask Allah to give you the will power to fight with the temptation of Shatan and Start praying at night time beside regular prayer . . Thats excellent way to make your naff strong .read last two sura of Quran three times each at morning and evening. don't expect miracles , your just human ,it will take time . beware , Allah will test you to see how true you really are , sometimes we play tricks with our own self but you can't do this Will Allah . So my friend , Ask for the mercy of Allah and gradually you will get the will power to fight the temptations of satan . Its hard way but its worth it . Safe yourself from the total destruction before its too late . this has totally changed me i hope this will help you too .

Assalam o alaikum

La taqnatu min rahmatillah. Allah subhanahu wa taala is the most forgiving. repentane on sins is infact a great blessing. please dont worry and have faith in Allah's guidance and forgiveness. Seek Allah's refuge and mercy. recite the last ayat of sura al-baqarah.

Allah bless you with His mercy, guidance and forgiveness. Ameen

Mustafa Raza

Assalam Alaikum

You don't have to tell your sins to anyone here Or anywhere..

Just Repent to Allah (SWT) again & again..

Allah (SWT) has already said tht we humans can be tired of asking forgiveness BUT he'll not b tired of Forgiving us..

May Allah (SWT) give you Strength & Courage.. ameen

Asalaam-O-Alaikum!

Allah says in Holy Quran:

“[O Muhammad (SAW)] Say! O My servants who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the mercy of Allah, verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-forgiving, Most Mercifulâ€: (Surah 39: Verse 53)

Allah says in Surah 9:Verse 104...

Allah accepts repentance from His servants...

Allah qoutes in Surah 42:Verse 25...

And He it is Who accepts repentance from His slaves, and forgives sins, and He knows what you do.....

Allah Almighty further says in Surah 4:Verse 110...

And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful....

The Holy Prophet Yaquub (PBUH) said to his sons....Qouted in the HOLY QURAN in Surah 12:Verse 87

O my sons! Go you and enquire about Yusuf and his brother, and never give up hope of Allah's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allah's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve.

Brother/Sister, Do not lose hope, do not despair of the Mercy of Allah Almighty, Turn to Him and make sincere REPENTANCE. Do Astaghfaar. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, most Merciful.

May Allah have Mercy on you and every Muslim.

WaSalaam.