Islamic Forum
dot

Lilac Crush skin

Do you like our new "Lilac Crush" skin?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our new "Lilac Crush" skin?

• Yes!
    • No!

:D

Da HORROr ..... sniff sniff (T_T) ... i was like once ... sniff sniff (T_T) ... wantedly to try the Greeny skiny ... and then touched the LILAC Crush thingy ... ANd then I was SUDDENLY BLinded with this Horrifying Pink ... **shivers** ... still gives me the Creeps .....

PropellerAds

Assalamualikum

Like this one :grin:

:P :D :D

i will not say anything but just curious to know where dot is getting these other skins from :D and i voted NO.

Guest Weapon R

belive it or not.. im using this one.. its funky! those of you who also got me on msn will notice ive got pink font too.. and a pink msn profile..

pink and purple are just soooo lovely..!

belive it or not.. im using this one.. its funky! those of you who also got me on msn will notice ive got pink font too.. and a pink msn profile..

pink and purple are just soooo lovely..!

Oh no!!...We lost second brother to this skin. (No, No...the first one is not me).

Oh no!!...We lost second brother to this skin. (No, No...the first one is not me).

oh yeah? :P

:P

Edited by RAAAZ

(w00t) I LOVE it!!!! thanks bro dot!!

its ok in fact its great (i think i would be the 3rd bro down). I like the vannila one best though.

my little pony gonna fly across da screen any minute now.

roflmao

purple is an amazing colour.

looks smooth...n ....wait im a mujahid .i shouldnt be talkin like this....ARrrr! ok that was a pirate.....

yea the colour is great......good stuff dot. (vanilla for life)

no offense or any thing.....the Green one...is disgusting.....the colours look all out of place.......dot you may want to remove that one.....its the worst skin....the colours are not.....elegant and accepting to each other. they must reside in harmony together (whats wrong with me these days?).

the red and the green colours look like they are with war with each other trynna see whos the most dominant...thats why it looks so bad...

now the vanilla one...the red over powers the creamish colour...theres harmony....as we say here.....they 'click'.

EDIT: moreover...i dont like the dark blue one...it looks depressing.

EDIT: dark blue one lacks any form of 'life' ----- exactly how i felt! good stuff ...didnt know there were people who could express feelings to words so accurately! good choice of words.

it looks depressing and dead.

no offense or any thing.....the Green one...is disgusting.....the colours look all out of place.......dot you may want to remove that one.....its the worst skin....the colours are not.....elegant and accepting to each other. they must reside in harmony together (whats wrong with me these days?).

the red and the green colours look like they are with war with each other trynna see whos the most dominant...thats why it looks so bad...

now the vanilla one...the red over powers the creamish colour...theres harmony....as we say here.....they 'click'.

EDIT: moreover...i dont like the dark blue one...it looks depressing.

EDIT: dark blue one lacks any form of 'life' ----- exactly how i felt! good stuff ...didnt know there were people who could express feelings to words so accurately! good choice of words.

it looks depressing and dead.

lol bro thats the whole point, red and green contrast, so it stands out, dark blue is the best man come on!!!

any more skins to come out?