Islamic Forum
Atia

Islam in IRAN!!!

:D

Yes the new leader is already drawing the attention of Washington. Rumsfeld already called this guy "an enemy of democracy." In the USA that seems to be grounds for war.

Personally, I think nuclear weapons are bad news BUT I think Iran should have some just so the USA doesn't mess with them. I think it will help protect Islam in Iran and the middle east...as long as no one talks about using them.

:D :D :D

AS

PropellerAds

i believe that it is all lie. before making such statements u must give reference

look at the Islamic unity in Islamic Republic of Iran

ma salama

This link will clarify a lot of western myths about Islamic Iran.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muslimedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/archives/special04/irn-electpersp.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muslimedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/archives/special...-electpersp.htm[/url]

Enjoy...

Salaam

The amount of bias towards one sect of Islam in this topic disgusts me. The fact that some are talking as if Sunni Islam is the true Islam and thinking of Shiite Islam as false Islam is really worrying. I am a Shiite but would rather be under the banner of Islam as all Muslims should be. One Allah One One Prophet One Kaaba like the brother above me said. I do 5 prayers a day. My ablution includes washing of the feet. Hanging yourself on the wall for 40 days? Stop spreading lies. Imam Ali is not given the makam of a prophet but is rather an Imam. If you read his book and his sayings without looking at who he actually is you'll realize how great of a person he is. Their knowledge of the prophet is the same as any Muslim. Making na3arat between Muslims should account for plenty of bad deeds, so I hope you stop doing it and may Allah SWT forgive you. I have Iranian friends and they share the same experiences and they live in Iran. Paying a Sheikh money for a girl? What the? Next time, if you're not 100% sure of what you're saying, don't say it.

Salaam

Asslamu alaykum my Brother in Islam

first of all as it not permitted here to talk about sects in Islam, i beg apology to all gawaher member and moderators to interfere and to response some of the statements what my brother lethal injection have said.

My brother who do you actually follow in every matter concerning Islam? in order to be a Muslim which authentic source u refer to? your answer hopefully be like U follow Mohammed(sm) and Quran for reference. ok was our Prophet Mohammed(sm) sunni or shia? could you name me any of the dearest companion in the time of prophet declared him as shia or sunni? In Islam there's no called sunni or shia based on my understanding of Islam, my decliration of becoming Muslim was " There is No God but Allah and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah" thats iight full stop. and Im muslim.

Allah said in Surah al mu'minun

And verily! This your religion (of Islâmic Monotheism) is one religion, and I am your Lord, so keep your duty to Me.23:52.

But they (men) have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in its belief.23:53.

if anything you would like to ask or to talk about plz Pm me, and once again im deeply sorry to everyone here.

Jazakallah khair

wassalam

Edited by Risalat

IF does not allow discussions of different sects in Islam. This complex issue will require more than ordinary Muslim's knowledge to engage into various theological differences and interpretations of Islam. All Muslims should make Quran and Sunnah their only source of guidance. Therefore, we advise everyone to stay away from all sects. Please read about them in our 'Avoid All Sects and Cults' forum, here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163[/url]

Posting or discussing any sect-related issue is a violation of IF rules.

Cease talking about sects or the thread will be closed. We are ALL Muslim, period!!!

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Know more about Iran: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=32328&st=20"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=32328&st=20[/url]

Their Government tries to appear Islamic, but it is NOT!

I cant say much more without going at least a little into sect related issues... so just check out the link...

Unbelievable how newnew is so fast on listening to his shayateen to breed gaps between Islam and at the same time breed disgust towards hypocrite muslims from Muslims who truly get the point of it all like me. All will be unveiled come Judgement Day inshallah. Till then, keep on spreading your bias and lies. Salaam

...and at the same time breed disgust towards hypocrite muslims from Muslims who truly get the point of it all like me.

:D :D :D

Salaam

The amount of bias towards one sect of Islam in this topic disgusts me. The fact that some are talking as if Sunni Islam is the true Islam and thinking of Shiite Islam as false Islam is really worrying. I am a Shiite but would rather be under the banner of Islam as all Muslims should be. One Allah One One Prophet One Kaaba like the brother above me said. I do 5 prayers a day. My ablution includes washing of the feet. Hanging yourself on the wall for 40 days? Stop spreading lies. Imam Ali is not given the makam of a prophet but is rather an Imam. If you read his book and his sayings without looking at who he actually is you'll realize how great of a person he is. Their knowledge of the prophet is the same as any Muslim. Making na3arat between Muslims should account for plenty of bad deeds, so I hope you stop doing it and may Allah SWT forgive you. I have Iranian friends and they share the same experiences and they live in Iran. Paying a Sheikh money for a girl? What the? Next time, if you're not 100% sure of what you're saying, don't say it.

Salaam

Asalamu Aleikum,

THANK YOU brother.. and ditto on everything.

To those of you who posted all those slanderous untruths-- come on, how many times does history have to show us what happens when we reject unity for the sake of our petty differences (most of which are contrived through ignorance)?

salam

i have found something interesting about Islam in iran.

you may check it out : ahlelbayt com

put dot in the space.

was salam

salam

i have found something interesting about Islam in iran.

you may check it out : ahlelbayt com

put dot in the space.

was salam

Before this topic is closed for sectarian disscussion, I want to ask one question:

Alot of you speak of Iran as if it were some sort of exotic bizarro-world. Is Iran really that isolated from the rest of the Muslim world?

salam and peace

dear russ

since If does not allow sectarian discussion here, i request you pm me..............

:sl:

Edited by Risalat

As salamu Alykum,

As there is no one to post the ancient History of Persia which is present Iran, i come up with some historical facts of the historical Persian Empire and Kings.

559 - 530 BC

Cyrus the Great was the first Achaemenian Emperor. He founded Persia by uniting the two original Iranian Tribes- the Medes and the Persians. Although he was known to be a great conqueror, who at one point controlled one of the greatest Empires ever seen, he is best remembered for his unprecedented tolerance and magnanimous attitude towards those he defeated.

I am Cyrus, King of the World. When I entered Babylon I did not allow anyone to terrorize the land. I kept in view the needs of its people and all its sanctuaries to promote their well being. I put an end to their misfortune. The great God has delivered all lands into my hand, the lands that I have made to dwell in peaceful habitation.

522 - 486 BC

The reign of Darius the Great marked the zenith of the Persian Empire. Upholding the tradition established by Cyrus, Darius valued the rights of all people under his rule. The following inscription appears on his tomb: By the favor of the great god I believe in justice and abhor inequity. It is not my desire that the weak man should have wrong done to him by the mighty... Darius' goal was to be a great law-giver and organizer. He structured the empire under the satrapy system (similar to national and local governments). He built many roads, ports, banking houses (the word "check" comes from old Persian), elaborate underground irrigation systems and a canal to link the Nile to the Red Sea (an early precursor of the Suez Canal).

In the 19th century, archeologists in Egypt discovered an inscription by Darius commemorating the completion of the Canal: I am a Persian. I commanded to dig this canal from a river by name of Nile which flows in Egypt... After this canal was dug, ships went from Egypt through this canal to Persia, thus as was my desire.

Darius revolutionized mankind's economic activities by introducing one of the earliest (certainly the first on such a massive scale) forms of common coinage in history, the darik. This initiative, along with the standardization of weights and measures and the codification of commercial laws, stimulated world trade and elevated the Persian Empire's economy to new levels of prosperity.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img405.imageshack.us/img405/9500/persepolisgp1.gif[/img]

539 BC

Reflecting the wealth and the mugreeting card lticultural dimension of the Persian Empire, Darius initiated the building of the Persepolis Palace. For its construction, artisans and materials were gathered from different corners of the empire. Another project undertaken by Darius was the royal road, the world's longest, extending 1,500 miles (see map). Due to an extensive network of relays, postmen could travel the road in six to nine days, whereas normal travel time was three months. The motto of the Persian postal service became memorable: stoped by neither snow, rain heat or gloom of night. The US postal service also adopted this motto and the famous Pony Express mail delivery resembled the original Persian design. The origins of polo date back to this time. Persian nobility played an early form of polo for both sport and combat training.

490 - 479 BC

In their wars with Persia, the Greek city-states were never a threat to the Persian heartland. What Persia did not achieve through war, it obtained through diplomacy. After the wars ended, Persian kings successfully played the Athenians and Spartans against each other for 150 years. Persia's financial and naval assistance was instrumental in Sparta's victory over Athens in the Great Peloponnesian War. Afterwards, Persia began supporting the Athenians. The Persian influence over the two Greek city-states was such that the Persian King Artaxerxes II was asked to mediate between them, leading to the King's Peace of 387 BC.

550 - 334 BC

The Persian Empire became the dominant world power for over two centuries. It made possible the first significant and continuous contact between East and West. It was the world's first religiously tolerant empire and consisted of a multitude of different languages, races, religions and cultures. Prior to the rise of the Roman Empire, it set a precedent for the importance of the rule of law, a powerful centralized army and an efficient and systematic state administration. However, the greatest legacy of the Persian Empire was that it demonstrated for the first time how diverse peoples can culturally flourish and economically prosper under one central government.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img399.imageshack.us/img399/5389/mapnl9.gif[/img]

In the name of Allah

Accoerding to the predictions of Nostradamos the people who are in the land of Persia will one day govern the world !

:sl:

I always find it funny when people still use the term Persia(n). It doesn't even exist anymore.

At any rate, masha' Allah, we do have a small minority of muslims from Iran who have reverted to this deen. They have accepted the right aqeedah and minhaj by accepting the right path which is on the Quran AND Sunnah. Alhumdulilah. The notorious Baba Ali of (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetummahfilms(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Ummah Films[/url] happens to be one of them.

In Iran people who accept and follow the Sunnah, rather than do the opposite and slander the sahaba are actually physically tortured. They get persecuted just for their beliefs. That really makes me think they are better off making hijra to another land. WAllahul Mustaan.

I'm from IRAN

If someone wants to know the truth, just ask.

Many of the members have LIED about iran, they say some funny things which proves they were not in iran at all, but because most of you havent been in iran, therefore you believe him when he says he was in iran.

[at]ummammar:

If your not a shia, this doesnt mean you have the permission to call shias non muslims. You should answer Allah in the qiamah for what nonsense you just said about iranian.

Any questions? About shia? About culture? About politics?

• Like 1

Iran, P5+1 wrap up first day of talks in Almaty

geraphian20130405144225630.jpg

EU
foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton (L) takes part in the
comprehensive talks with Iran's delegation in the Kazakh city of Almaty
on April 5, 2013.

Iran and the P5+1 group of world powers have wrapped up the first day of their comprehensive talks in the Kazakh city of Almaty with the main focus on Iran’s nuclear energy program.

In an exclusive interview with Press TV after Friday talks, Undersecretary of Iran Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Ali Baqeri said Iran and the P5+1 group -- the US, Britain, China, France, and Russia plus Germany -- will resume talks in Almaty on Saturday.

Baqeri added that Iran’s chief negotiator, Saeed Jalili, who is also the secretary of the SNSC, has responded to the P5+1 questions in detail on Friday.

The Iranian official said both Tehran and the P5+1 should take “reciprocal steps” as they continue their talks about Iran’s nuclear energy program.

He expressed hope that this round of talks would end “effectively and logically” with “tangible results.”

Baqeri stated that Iranian negotiators have met with Russian and Chinese officials on the sidelines of the talks in addition to other bilateral meetings which were held between Iranian delegation and the P5+1 officials.

Earlier, Baqeri said that Tehran has offered the P5+1 group “clear proposals to launch a new round of cooperation” between the two sides.

“The proposals were presented using the framework that was outlined [during a previous round of talks] in Moscow,” he said.

Tehran and the P5+1 have already held several rounds of talks the last round of which took place in Almaty on February 26-27.

The US, israel and some of their allies claim that Iran is pursuing non-civilian objectives in its nuclear energy program, with the US and the European Union using the false claim as pretext to impose illegal sanctions against Iran.

Tehran rejects the allegation over its nuclear energy activities, maintaining that as a committed signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency, it has the right to use nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.

PG/KA/SS

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/05/296689/iran-p51-end-1st-day-of-almaty-talks/