Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arsalan

Abdulmajid

i was bored...

so decided to have a go at this. Dunno what to write... so ill start with...

what did i do today?

nothing much...

PropellerAds

Well funny today. My MD wonts me to sack this new girl who started, we were discussing the rights and wrongs of it etc.. under british employment law and so on. And then he goes : "Just tell her to f%^& off" .. i go "she might loose heart, lets write a nice letter detailing three reasons why we have to fire her."

My first sacking... it felt very good.

Iam not going to pay her for a few weeks.

This terrorist alert thing nowadays.. well funny.. boss comes into my office and goes.. :

"i see your still here.. Mr... ! "

" and your pakistani too"

Me.. i just laughed it off.

Anyways met Saeed Anwar yesterday.. he is hardcore TJ.. i love TJz... he gave a great bayan alhadmoulillah, and alhamdoulillah Allah gave me the opportunity to be there.

I got to shake hands with him.. what a don!

So many Islamic forums going down nowadays, :D

got bored so came here.. dont feel any beter.

But it helps lessen any addiciton i may have.

Assalamualaikum brother,

Drafting a letter related to someone's warning or dismissal from the office is really a tough job and be avoided the max. Are you talking about ex pak cricketer?

:D

lol.. finally a new blog :D..

Another girl sacked at work yesterday. I had to keep quiet about this one. Feel sorry for her, hopefully she will find a good job inshAllah, and things will be better for her , AMEEN.

i recon She was over paid, and didnt contrubute much to the company.. a bloodsucker in many ways. I didnt like her that much either.. she drank and was a lazy bone idle coconut, who did too much backstabbing - typical of a PAKIstani.

Anyways went round an old friends place after work. He kept inviting me.. after i told him ( his a doc ) of my pain in my upper chest area and side area. Went to doctor.. he said they are muscle spasms brought on by stress and anxiety.. not a heart complaint , thank Allah, id agree with him on that..

Anyways i love his little kid.. he has new words in his dictionary.. they are just variations of BRAP BRAP BRAP< or BRE BRE BRE BRAAAAAAA ... lovely.

Was suppose to go paintballing tomorrow - iam a bit of a gangsta at it. TOld my mate aint it dogey for muslims with beards to go in groups for paintballing epeditions. ... he goes "nah man they are all my work collegaues.. and ur da only one with a thick beard.." ( woops ). Last time i went was with work colleagues - all gorah.. and i won one of the rounds all on my own ( no joke ) .. they starred at me thinking --- well u know what they must be thinking in the current cliamgte.

Anyways back to tomorrows paintballing.. got a call form my bro, that a good friend of mine is going to Quatar permanently tomorrow! I mean he didnt even tell me. I felt a bit sad. So decided to cancel the painballing - much to the disappointment of da other bredren and go see of my old uni-days-and-halls mate at the airport.

Aside..

Gotta take the wife shopping and on a picnic this weekend.... woohoo. Balancing marriage responsbilities with my own social life, studies, hobbies, n work is hardwork.

Assalam Alaikum

Haha.. Nice blog..

Inshah Allah.. soon I'll add more posts here :D

I wrote an excellent letter today trying to get off my speeding ticket. , if i get this one, ill get 9 points on my licsence. and that would be very risky as i cant aford a ban from dirving for 6 months let alone a year.

Anyway iam proud of my letter, iam a good letter writer i recon, ill share a copy of it with you guys tomorrow inshAllah...

Now its time to raise my hands and make lots of Duas..

This thing has been troubling me lately.

I feel that my time , as they saying is moving too fast, and iam not doing much for the betterment of my USE of time. A disbeliever might think he is not working hard enough to get the best out of this world FOR this world, not seeing enough women, not having enough fun, not making enough money. A beleiver would according to MY understanding feel that his time is running away from him to bring him benefit in the hereafter. As it says int he Quran to the nearest english meaning.... "Verily By Time, Man is in Loss, except those who beleive and do righteous deeds"

I live in the west, and Look around me and see people in a rat race, spending significant amounts of their time studying to earn money and a reputation and status within society to boast about.... enslaved to other individuals or other institutions, yet not leaving enough time for things that elevate them spiritually and for their hereafter

I look at myself and feel more sad, what i have done or can i do, to make the situation better?? I see myself in complete Loss every day.

I ask myself ,Is there a lack of blessing in my time?, is that why time is moving fast for me? Am i just as bad as the people around me , lazy, greedy, lustful...? Is my account on working deeds very LOW, is this why time is moving to fast?

Iam really left wandering and confused...

The odds are slim, but I think I've run into you before, AbdulMajid. Your writing 'style' is 'familiar'. Ever been on L.I. Islamic forum ? Do I still need to wear a suit when I talk to you ?

Partysoverkids :D

This Joo in my office came upto me asking for a massage... I said nah.. get a proffesional to do it ( you gay ba%^&D ). Funny yoda must be a one of em Joo Bummers

I recon it was a diversionery tactic.. as he did it panically all of a sudden, as i sneaked up on him whilst he was on his computer surfing www.Jlove(contact admin if its a beneficial link) , and some forum on there. - Lonely old man perving at young women. *roll eyes*