Islamic Forum
Islamismylife

My Mom Is Really Unwell....

:D

Please make Dua for my Mom, she's really unwell at the moment and going through quite a rough time coz of other family issues.

I don't know how else to comfort her apart from telling her that she needs to be strong and continue to be patience. That she needs to have Faith in Allah (SWT) and InshAllah her patience will be her virtue...

Please brothers and sister make sincere Dua for my Mom. :D

PropellerAds

:D / Peace to all,

Dear sis,

Insya'Allaah i pray that Allaah bless your mum and your family with patience and strengths to face this test...

You are doing the right thing sis, keep on reminding her that this is all just a test from Allaah, to allow Him to reward her for her patience in enduring His trials...

You and your family are in my prayers, Insya'Allaah...

Sis Zabrina

Allahumma sallee wa sallem wa baarek 'alaa nabiyika wa rasulika Muhammad, Allahuma shfee umaha wa saa'idha wa ummaha wa kullal mu'mineen, wa kun ma'anaa fee kulli waqt, wa qaweena, wa salaamun 'alal mursaleen, walhamdulillahi Rabil 'aalameen.

(O Allah, send your peace and blessings on your Prophet and Messenger Muhammad, O Allah cure her mother and help her and her mother and all the believers, and be with us always and strengthen us. And may peace be on the messengers, and all praise is due to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.)

Everyone say aameen.

Please make Dua for my Mom, she's really unwell at the moment and going through quite a rough time coz of other family issues.

I don't know how else to comfort her apart from telling her that she needs to be strong and continue to be patience. That she needs to have Faith in Allah (SWT) and InshAllah her patience will be her virtue...

Please brothers and sister make sincere Dua for my Mom. :D

Of courde sister you mum willbe i my dua insallah eveything will be fine inshallah give her a sister hug from me :D :D

Allahumma sallee wa sallem wa baarek 'alaa nabiyika wa rasulika Muhammad, Allahuma shfee umaha wa saa'idha wa ummaha wa kullal mu'mineen, wa kun ma'anaa fee kulli waqt, wa qaweena, wa salaamun 'alal mursaleen, walhamdulillahi Rabil 'aalameen.

(O Allah, send your peace and blessings on your Prophet and Messenger Muhammad, O Allah cure her mother and help her and her mother and all the believers, and be with us always and strengthen us. And may peace be on the messengers, and all praise is due to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.)

Everyone say aameen.

Ameen ya rab al alamin ameen

In my duas, sis .:D :D

Aameen.

:D, sis

Ameen

Aameen Ya Rabb Al Alameen

May Allah Make things easy for you Mom, bless her with good health and strength of Emaan, and grant her patience, and May Allah make you strong too, and bless you for being there for your Mom. Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

O Allah, send your peace and blessings on your Prophet and Messenger Muhammad, O Allah cure her mother and help her and her mother and all the believers, and be with us always and strengthen us. And may peace be on the messengers, and all praise is due to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.

Assalam Alaikum

Ameeeeen.. Ameeeen.. Ameeeen..

I'm going for prayer now, Inshah Allah I'll pray for your mother.

May Allah (SWT) give her & ur family strength.. Ameen

Edited by subhaanallaah

Ameen to all the Duas.

Thank you all for the lovely words and Dua's, Allhamdullillah my Mom is much better now, but please do still keep her and my family in your Dua's - we need all the Dua's we can get InshAllah. I look at the problems in this world and what other people are being tested with - it makes my family problems look like nothing... SubhanAllah.

I Pray that Alah protects all the Mothers and Fathers of this world and all the children, Ameen..

May Allah Guide and Protect us all InshAllah

So glad to hear the good news Sis.

I shall take heed of your words and make dua.

Salaams

:D sister!

Glad to hear that your Mom is better. You have said a very relevant thing. When we are faced with trials and turbulations, we should look at the brothers and sisters who are going through more difficult experiences in life.

Faith in Allah :D is of utmost importance. If we have Faith, we will know that everything is after His approval, and, nothing can happen to us which He has not approved. What He approves as a test is what we can endure, He will never obverburden us. When we pass the test and remain steadfast in teh face of trials, we will receive ample reward, in this world and the next, :D.

Sometimes, the disasters we face are for our benefit. This we fgind out later in life. I have faced quite a few, and have been grateful to Allah :D for saving me from bigger ones.

Wassalam

Assalam Alaikum,

May Allah give all our parents great health and lots of happiness,plus a long lasting life,Ameen!

May Allah reward you for your Duas,Ameen!

Ameen for the Duas. :D

W/s

Assalam Alaikum,

May Allah give all our parents great health and lots of happiness,plus a long lasting life,Ameen!

:D :D & :D to all the ad'iyyahs

:D i hope ur mum is better now sis :D

Assalam Alaikum

Glad to know tht your Mother is fine now :D

This is all due to the prayers of brothers & sisters.. Subhaan Allah!

Ameen.. ameen.. ameen.. to all Duas..

May Allah (SWT) guide you & your family on the right path.. ameen