Islamic Forum
zukiful

Israelis Burn Lebanese Kids Alive

Wow have you heard of the chicken and the egg?

So you think Hezbollah will stop once israel stops retaliating against them?

Thise whole conflict started when Hamas, and Hezobollah took some POWs.

The reason they took the POWs was so that they could exchange them for the woman and children in Isrealie Jails (who are being kept illigally). So if Isreal stopped illigally kidnapping weman and childrean, then this conflict would not of happened.

I am not saying that there would not be hostilities, I am just saying that the taking of the POWs by Hammas and Hezbolla would not of occured.

PropellerAds
And I guess you are soo gullibal that you belive everything the Isrealies say :D

And as for Iran's involvement, I too say so what?

Iran is a sovern country and it has the right to give wepons to whom it chooses.

Well after you just contradicted yourself , as did Zman , most of the information on Iran comes from Iran itself , and syria .It is no secret the meeting that took place three weeks ago in Syria , with Iran and Hezbollah .

You must think everyone else in the world is stupid m, and can not connect the dots .

"SO WHAT " you say ? ....Fine , Iran starts a war with israel visa-vis its proxy in Lebanon- Hezbollah , and yes they can give weapons to whomsoever they wish .....then reap the results , which is very easy for Syria and Iran to do , since its the Lebanese who are payig for their aggressions .

As I said earlier , nothing has changed in Lebanon since the civil war , and the Lebanese must decide what is more important, their own hatred for israel or the sovereignty of their own nation to the point where an Iranian backed gang calls the shots for Lebanons foreign policy .

So , in the middle of a crisis with a kidnapped soldier in Gaza , what do the Hezbollah puppets of Iran and Syria do ?

The very same act of war as was done in Gaza .

Of course the reaction is going to be severe , it is another country's sovereignty they violated , and another country's military they now face , not another gng of terrorists like hamas .

And if Iran is not involved , then what is it doing in Syria now , trying to play "lol...peacemaker " ?

And of course , pressure is on Iran regarding the Aug.23 deadline which it set to respond to threatened sanctions against its nuclear weapons program .

Now that couldn't have anything to do with Hezbollahs actions ...huh ?

To be fair if Zman says an untruth he doesn't say it knowingly. He isn't a liar I don't think. So if he says something which you believe or know to be untrue then he says it honestly. This is even more of a problem to be honest as either side is on this forum seems to be honest in their opinions.

It just seems that everything you or I say makko, is propaganda according to them. Everything that comes out of Hezbollah or Iran or Syria is generally considered unreliable at best by us.

So if Isreal stopped illigally kidnapping weman and childrean, then this conflict would not of happened.

I am not saying that there would not be hostilities, I am just saying that the taking of the POWs by Hammas and Hezbolla would not of occured.

Which people? This isn't the way to combat a wrongful detention or imprisonment! As we have seen it just makes things worse.

I imagine that from an israeli point of view many of these people being held aren't as innocent as you would claim, but you can't just say israel arrests women hence we will fire rockets at a school. What are those detained accused of?

So, Omar you justify the kidnappings and excursions by Hamas and Hezbollah ?

The rockets being fired into israel have been taking place for the last six years .

But aside from that , YOUR justification is based on what ? israelis kidnapping and imprisoning innocent women and children ?

Put up proof for that ludicrous claim .

To be fair if Zman says an untruth he doesn't say it knowingly.

I thank you for this statement, Liberte'

It just seems that everything you or I say makko, is propaganda according to them. Everything that comes out of Hezbollah or Iran or Syria is generally considered unreliable at best by us.

Why did you phrase it in such a manner? Why attribute the word "propaganda" the us, and chose "unreliable" for you and Makko?

I thank you for this statement, Liberte'

Why did you phrase it in such a manner? Why attribute the word "propaganda" the us, and chose "unreliable" for you and Makko?

Well that is because I believe that you are being misled or lied to or something whilst I am not. Don't you believe the converse to be true. Wouldn't you call any history books propaganda if they claim israel is virtually innocent in the history of violence in the middle east.

Stop being silly. This is almost like saying "why do I call my father dad and you call him MR. Liberte?"

Which people? This isn't the way to combat a wrongful detention or imprisonment! As we have seen it just makes things worse.

I imagine that from an israeli point of view many of these people being held aren't as innocent as you would claim, but you can't just say israel arrests women hence we will fire rockets at a school. What are those detained accused of?

Edited by Liberté

Keep discussing this guys. I want to know the main reason why this war has escalated. If the Hezbollah have been shooting rockets into israel in the past 6 years, then what was the first reason the Hezbollah shot it in year 2000? Does anyone know? I truly do want to figure this situation out because this seems like a situation bad enough for an American person like me to worry about.

Peace.

Boy , Zman , talk about splitting hairs .

In fact the favor of the statement was to your side .....you feel what we say is propaganda ....that is purposed misinformation , which of course when parroted is propaganda , and to us your information is unreliable ....at least that is Liberte's position .....However I call what you say PROPAGANDA . [and you're not even checking your information , but simply repeating what you have heard ]

:D

You know Makko I have read many of your posts from diffrent threads, and I have come to the conclusion that there is no point in arguing with you. I hurts my head when I try to think at such a low level so unless you actually bring up lagitimate points, rather then the propogana you seem soo accustumed to post, I think I will be ignoring most of your posts.

(ofcourse now Makko is going to respond with the " Well you just could not refute my points, therefore you are ignoring me" post, please dont, becuse you and I both know that is not the reason)

As for Liberté's last post....

If these people are criminals, then why have they not been charged?

its absured to think that you capture criminals, and you have the evidence to prosicute, but you decide that you will just detain them with out trial.

So are these people criminals or not?

if they are criminals, then prosecute them, if they are not criminals then release them.

And you keep asking us to think of this from an isreali point of view, well I am asking you to think of this from an arbic point of view

You'r government kidnapps people off the streat for no apperent reason, puts them in jail without trial and lets them rot there.

This sounds alot like oppression to me.

Also the Isrealie soilders were not kidnapped, they were lagitimat POWs who were taken from their posts.

Look at how the Arab-israeli conflict started in the first place (after WW2) and you will have all your questions answered. That is the real reason why this is happening, and has been going on for the last 6 decades.

Peace

Edited by anthony19832005

:D

You know Makko I have read many of your posts from diffrent threads, and I have come to the conclusion that there is no point in arguing with you. I hurts my head when I try to think at such a low level so unless you actually bring up lagitimate points, rather then the propogana you seem soo accustumed to post, I think I will be ignoring most of your posts.

(ofcourse now Makko is going to respond with the " Well you just could not refute my points, therefore you are ignoring me" post, please dont, becuse you and I both know that is not the reason)

Sorry to bring you're thinking to such a low level Omar . When you can bring your IQ up to about 120 or so , then you might begin to understand what I'm talking about .

But yea your right , you 'd be better served just ignoring my posts , they're way over your head to begin with .

You don't have to refute anything , I know what is what .

You obviously don't ,as you resort to a subtle insult rather than putting up your proof for your ludicrous claim .

You can twist it and turn it all you want , the present conflict was brought about soley due to TWO acts , one by Hamas and one by Hezbollah .

LOL.....and it is THEY you understand...... why does that not surprise me ?

saalam

You can twist it and turn it all you want , the present conflict was brought about soley due to TWO acts , one by Hamas and one by Hezbollah .

i get more than 120 on the web iq tests. and the reason for the trouble has one act. the occupation/theft of palestine by jews.

Look at how the Arab-israeli conflict started in the first place (after WW2) and you will have all your questions answered. That is the real reason why this is happening, and has been going on for the last 6 decades.

Peace

Now you're right on the money Anthony , but it really started long before that .

Tell me Anthony , when Egypt occuppied the Sinai and Gaza , and whenb Jordan occuppied all of Jerusalem and all of the West Bank , WHY did neither Jordan nor Egypt allow a formation of a Palestinians State ?

And today , if all are clamoring to go back to the pre-'67 borders , then what was wrong with those borders pre-'67...... that caused the arabs to launch a war ? and another .....and another ?

The Jews have a right to the land and so do the Palestinians , but the Palestinians and most arabs and muslims believe there should be no israel....PERIOD .

And THAT is the answer to all the questions of ---WHY .

saalam

The Jews have a right to the land and so do the Palestinians , but the Palestinians and most arabs and muslims believe there should be no israel....PERIOD .

jews, christians and muslims live mostly in harmony until the jews invaded , formed government and committed atrocities against muslims.

Not really , it was the fact that the jews had their own government and thus protection against the "whims of their loving neighbors " that upsets arabs and muslims most .

LOL....and I love that "live mostly in harmony .." bit . That was a real gem .

Edited by Makko

Not really , it was the fact that the jews had their own government and thus protection against the "whims of their loving neighbors " that upsets arabs and muslims most .

LOL....and I love that "live mostly in harmony .." bit . That was a real gem .

The Jews already lived there alongside with Christians and Muslims. We can confirm that as a fact. The "outcry" for "needing" an "established home" was done by the Jews (I can't confirm this but it seems to be the fact) so the world responded to this call by establishing israel without the permission of the already mix of people that settled there. It was force that drove them out. We can confirm that as a fact as well. And this is when they set up "protection" to protect themselves from driven out residents that may be upset about this unfair choice (I can't confirm this but all Arabs say it's true). That "protection" the israeli gov't insisted was just another way of calming the new Jew israeli immigrants and we all know gov't's around the world play the game of double standardizing. However, this does not rule out possible faults from the Arabs because we truly do not understand why they insisted on having "protection". I look at Muslims as if they follow the Qur'an (and if they did, they'd be truly amazing people) but we all know it isn't the case. They all act upon the judgement of emotions or hindsight and so therefore only the True Muslims would be the good people (but where are they?). So it is difficult to really place the blame for either side (at least for me because of my little knowledge of the middle east conflict).

Peace.

The Jews already lived there alongside with Christians and Muslims. We can confirm that as a fact. The "outcry" for "needing" an "established home" was done by the Jews (I can't confirm this but it seems to be the fact) so the world responded to this call by establishing israel without the permission of the already mix of people that settled there. It was force that drove them out. We can confirm that as a fact as well.

Do you Dissagree Makko?

Peace

saalam

i get more than 120 on the web iq tests. and the reason for the trouble has one act. the occupation/theft of palestine by jews.

Do you know THERE WAS NO PALESTINE BEFORE WW2?

There was a bunch of people who lived in the area. Guess what a sizeable number of them were zionist jews. So you argue that the Palestinians who live there should get a state but the jews who lived there shouldn't? How can you reconcile these views.

Please respond? What do you actually know about the creation of israel, as I have met many people who are just full of rubbish and don't seem to care about HARDfacts (I miss tom... :D ).

Do you know THERE WAS NO PALESTINE BEFORE WW2?

There was a bunch of people who lived in the area. Guess what a sizeable number of them were zionist jews. So you argue that the Palestinians who live there should get a state but the jews who lived there shouldn't? How can you reconcile these views.

Peace Liberté,

That's part of the false information being spread by the israelis. Can you produce statistics?

Peace Liberté,

That's part of the false information being spread by the israelis. Can you produce statistics?

I know as a fact that there were more than 100 000 jewish zionists in israel at the time. The real figure is much more (400 000) but I would like to cover myself! Please do some research, it isn't propaganda! Look in history books from reputable sources and don't just listen to people who hate israel.

Ask tom I think he says there were 400 000 jews in israel when it was created.

Try this site, I don't know how reputable it is, but I would recommend a library:

(www.)"israelipalestinianrocon/populationpalestine.html#graph"]israelipalestinian

rocon/po...ine.html#graph1[/url]

Look at the whole page it is interesting.

Edited by Liberté

The Jews already lived there alongside with Christians and Muslims. We can confirm that as a fact. The "outcry" for "needing" an "established ...

Well I can see that you confirm what you wish to confirm , and conveniently remain unsure about the rest .

Yes there was a reason that jews, in what was called palestine [for there was no national entity or national called palestine nor a palestinian] to band together , to call for a Statehood , and that was constant persecution at the whims of arabs , they lived as dhimmis not equals , in a land that was part of the Ottoman Empire , and thence taken away from the Turks by Britain . Maybe you are unaware of the Tel Aviv riots , and the constant attacks , and yes , attacks also by jews against arabs .

And yes the world plight of the jews before , during and after WW2 played a role in establishing Statehood for the jews .

But you speak of this as an aberation when most arab states in the region were formed in exactly the same way . Tribes in the British and Ottoman Empires , had boundaries drawn according to tribe or clan , and even religious sect . And this done by barter and deals made between the British and the respective Arab entities .

Well jews had a history in the land also , and are thus entitled to land which their ancestors had inhabited and in fact had a continued presence in ,to some degree ,right up to the present .

So the influx of jews after WW2 got arabs upset , and the reasons are not only geo-political but religious as well .

How many countries are there in the world today ? And how many have recently formed boundaries made one way or the other ,all in the last 60 or 70 years ? In fact they are still forming . Well the jews are no different than anyone else , in their desire for a homeland ....and what better place than the land in which they originated in .

The jews were happy with the '48 boundaries arabs were not , and the rest is history , and so it goes .

Try this site, I don't know how reputable it is, but I would recommend a library:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.israelipalestinianprocon.og/populationpalestine.html#graph"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.israelipalestinianprocon.o

g/po...ine.html#graph1[/url]

Look at the whole page it is interesting.

Assalam Alaikum

Thnx a lot for the link, its very useful.

In this, it clearly shows tht israel came up afterwards, before it was a Palestinian State.

I think ppl should ponder on this.

Assalam Alaikum

Thnx a lot for the link, its very useful.

In this, it clearly shows tht israel came up afterwards, before it was a Palestinian State.

I think ppl should ponder on this.

ARGHHHHHH!!!!

There was no Palestine! I am not saying this because I think that there shouldn't be one now, I am saying it because it is true! There was land mandated to the British supervision and out of that came many states, one of which should have been Palestine if Syria and Egypt hadn't taken control of these areas and if there had been no attempt to crush israel in the War of 1948.

Just because there is a line with words inside it doesn't make it a country!

Cornwall isn't a country, Lake Superior isn't a country!