Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Muslimah900

Get Rid Of Your Glasses

:D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0285635085/026-7474905-9851631?v=glance&n=266239"]Improve Your Eyesight: A Guide to the Bates Method for Better Eyesight Without Glasses[/url]

More Americans than ever before are attempting to correct their vision without having to wear glasses or contact lenses. By working on Bates method exercises illustrated in this book at home for half an hour a day and applying some simple techniques in everyday life, most people have at least a 75 percent chance of achieving partial or complete success in restoring their vision. Almost half a million Americans underwent corrective vision surgery in 1999 (more than double the number who attempted it the year before), and complications that may arise from these procedures are still uncertain, as the science is so new and untested. The Bates method of eyesight improvement is nonsurgical, completely safe, and quite effective. This simple and practical guide to using the Bates method is completely up-to-date and addresses all the common faults of vision-nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and "old age" sight.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0007109008/026-7474905-9851631?v=glance&n=266239"]Better Eyesight without Glasses by WH Bates[/url]

From the back: If you wear glasses or contact lenses, the chances are that you don't really need to. Prescription lenses act as a prop for the eye muscles so over time the eyes actually get weaker. In the long term, glasses will only ever weaken the eyes. The Bates method restores sight firstly with a series of exercises that relax and soothe the eye muscles - the equivalent of massaging away tension build up - and secondly retrains the relaxed eyes to focus effectively. The exercises are straightforward and easy to incorporate into daily life.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.sunniforum(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/showthread.php?t=7547&"]One Reader's Experience[/url]

Edited by Muslimah911

PropellerAds

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaak Allah KHair for sharing.. may this work for me also..

:D for sharing

may this work for me also..

We can but try :D

wow...:D for sharing.. :D im gonna try this as well :D its soo true about glasses makin your eye sight weaker :D

Try it out!! I have full confidence that this thing works.

I first read Silver_Sparrow's posts on that other forum, and then I ordered the book from the library. I only got it recently, and it will take time yet until I see any results.

The points that Bates makes are self-evidently true.

Firstly, if you have a problem with your eyesight, it is caused by strain, which has 2 causes:

1) emotional problems (many people find their eyesight deteriorates when they are going through stressful circumstances... remember that Prophet Yaqoob (as) became blind with sadness)

2) trying to see (therefore some of the techniques in the book are about relaxing the eyes... seeing is a creative process and when you try to see, you hamper the process)

Like I said, I have full confidence that this technique will work, from my own experience that my eyesight improved dramatically after a holiday in Pakistan, at which I didn't take my glasses and so my eyes learnt to see without them, and also I relaxed a lot there and spent much time in the sun and going out.

Bates also says that the longer you wear glasses, the worse your eyesight will get, so if you're young now, by the time you are old, your eyesight will have gotten really bad. InshAllah not, but if you wear glasses, I think Bates' method should definitely be tried.

Try it out!! I have full confidence that this thing works.

I first read Silver_Sparrow's posts on that other forum, and then I ordered the book from the library. I only got it recently, and it will take time yet until I see any results.

The points that Bates makes are self-evidently true.

Firstly, if you have a problem with your eyesight, it is caused by strain, which has 2 causes:

1) emotional problems (many people find their eyesight deteriorates when they are going through stressful circumstances... remember that Prophet Yaqoob (as) became blind with sadness)

2) trying to see (therefore some of the techniques in the book are about relaxing the eyes... seeing is a creative process and when you try to see, you hamper the process)

Like I said, I have full confidence that this technique will work, from my own experience that my eyesight improved dramatically after a holiday in Pakistan, at which I didn't take my glasses and so my eyes learnt to see without them, and also I relaxed a lot there and spent much time in the sun and going out.

Bates also says that the longer you wear glasses, the worse your eyesight will get, so if you're young now, by the time you are old, your eyesight will have gotten really bad. InshAllah not, but if you wear glasses, I think Bates' method should definitely be tried.

I thought most eyesight problems were genetically predisposed. Hmm...