Islamic Forum
Aburafay

Cnn Vote - Urgent

:D brotehrs and sisters!

CNN is conducting a vote. Please vote 'No' on (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_edition.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/WORLD/meast/07/16/mideast/index.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_edition.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/WORLD/meast/07...east/index.html[/url]

Wassalam

PropellerAds

:D

voted and passing it on :D

Assalamu Alaikum, InshaAllah will pass it on. Just voted, the shown results make me sick though. Allah take care of the Ummah. Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

Just voted no!

Assalamu Alaikum, InshaAllah will pass it on. Just voted, the shown results make me sick though. Allah take care of the Ummah. Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

:D sister!

I believe 39% is fairly good. When CNN starts a vote, you and I only come to know late. Its the Zionists and the anti-Muslims who get to know first. :D soon they will close because the ratio will start changing. We must let everyone know, so that saner elements can vote and improve the ratio.

I have posted it here and to every one I know.

Wassalam

Assalamu Alaikum,

I've just voted as well.

There is no justification for this terrible israeli onslaught on Lebanon. They destroyed the countries infrastructure during their illegal occupation of the 80's and 90's and now are about to start their genocide all over again. This incursion must be stopped before any more innocents are killed.

I just voted no!!!...I'll pass it on as well.... It's IS totally sickening.. :D

:D. israel is too strong. Lebanon has no chance against them. They will be wiped off the map, Wallahu'alim. The only way they can stand a chance against israel is with complete help from Allah. israel is in possession of the most powerful weapons on Earth and use technology to fight along side them. What chances do men with minor machine guns have against bullet proof fighter jets dropping 500 pound bombs on top of them? SubhanAllah. Without a miracle of Allah, we have no chance where we stand.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html[/url]

:DVOTE FOR YOUR MYSTERY PRIZE NOW::D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html[/url]

Assalamu alaikum, We should all have faith in Allah. InshaAllah no matter what happens, Islam will live.

I am sorry, but I am just copying and pasting my reply from another post below, because it is relevent here too.

Read the story of Abraha (Surah Feel) how Allah Subhandho Wa Taala destroyed an army thousands on the Elephants by using very small birds each of them carried a single pebble as big as a Pea in their beaks and threw them on the Elephants and their riders, and they were destroyed. Allah can use tiny birds, wind, water, dust, sound if he wanted to and give Victory. He does not need WMD's Missiles, Bombs or anything. Let us correct our acts, turn towards Allah and beg and cry for His Help and Mercy, see how the Tides will change inshaAllah.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

Assalam Alaikum

I also voted 'No'

May Allah (SWT) support Ummah at this moment.. Ameen

I believe 39% is fairly good.

Assalam ALaikum

Subhaan Allah! I just saw the result.. amazing.. better thn before..

Do you think the israeli military response inside Lebanon is justified?

Yes red.tail.gifred.gifblack.cap.gif 53% 247936 votes

No orange.tail.giforange.gifblack.cap.gif 47% 216018 votes

Total: 463954 votes

Edited by subhaanallaah

I am sure if Muslims get to know, they will definitely vote against the motion. Nobody in his right mind would say yes. It is simply ridiculous. This is a clear violation of bondries. The UN is watching impotently.

Wassalam

I voted yes, Just kidding HELL no, im not inconsiderate, selfish, and i cant belive the majority voted yes. How can killing civillians justified? They killed more civillians than Hezbollah members. May Allah help our brothers and sisters, and also non-muslims, Inshallah this time will pass. Keep the brothers and sisters in our Duaz Inshallah, and Thank Allah for all the ones saved, and out of the hands of missery.

Ameen.

Edited by platinum601

:D/Peace To All

Alhamdulillah, I voted and passed it along...

The result is now

Yes 53% 256810 votes

No 47% 230854 votes

Total: 487664 votes

In an hour since brother subhaanallaah's post, there have been 23710 votes. 14,836 have been against, which represents 62.6%. :D the efforts of our brothers and sisters will make the NOs more.

Wassalam

In an hour since brother subhaanallaah's post, there have been 23710 votes. 14,836 have been against, which represents 62.6%. :D the efforts of our brothers and sisters will make the NOs more.

Wassalam

Guys don't waste your time. These polls are irrelevant. I am sure jews and pro-israel people are doing the same thing on other polls. They are not an even sample.

Ignore this it is trivial compared to the actualt conflict.

Guys don't waste your time. These polls are irrelevant. I am sure jews and pro-israel people are doing the same thing on other polls. They are not an even sample.

Ignore this it is trivial compared to the actualt conflict.

i agree. the poll is in no an even sample. and if it is, the results are truly shocking...

peace

As Salaam Alaikum

just voted no

the result when i voted was 50%yes & 50% no

may Allah bring peace to the world

the result when i voted was 50%yes & 50% no

Assalam Alaikum

Now the result is like this: Mashah Allah!

Yes red.tail.gifred.gifblack.cap.gif 47% 315752 votes

No orange.tail.giforange.gifblack.cap.gif 53% 358686 votes

Total: 674438 votes

May Allah (SWT) guide our Muslim Leaders & open there eyes.. Ameen

Edited by subhaanallaah

i agree. the poll is in no an even sample. and if it is, the results are truly shocking...

peace

Peace,

I disagree the results aren't shocking, but I ain't gonna fire a Qassam or use a tank against you.

Edited by Liberté

Assalam Alaikum

Now the result is like this: Mashah Allah!

Yes red.tail.gifred.gifblack.cap.gif 45% 356310 votes

No orange.tail.giforange.gifblack.cap.gif 55% 435192 votes

Total: 791502 votes

May Allah (SWT) guide our Muslim Leaders & open there eyes.. Ameen

Edited by subhaanallaah

voted!