Islamic Forum
Sia

A2 Sociology Coursework- Please Help By Paticipating

Assalamu alaykum wr

I am doing coursework for my Sociology Work. It is regarding education. I have decided to investigate this topic using a Closed Questionnaire. Please E-mail me at asian_gyal_4_lyf[at]yahoo.co.uk with your age/ school year (10, 11, 12 etc) so then i can send you the correct questionnaire.

If you have the time please participate and help me with it. I need around 25 males and females for my study.

Jazakallah Khayr

Wa alaykumus salam

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaykum wr

Jazkallah khaur to all those who have responded so far, i still need some more people, particularly males.

Assalam Alaikum

Sister check ur email as I sent the info wht u required.

Hope tht I'll be helpful to u

Jazaak Allah Khair

:D

jazakallah Khayr to all those who have participated. Just a note: I need 30 participants, 15 male and 15 female. I have plenty of females now, alhamdulillah jus need 7 more males.

Just a brief intro:i am studying the subject of sociology and as part of my investigation i have chosen to study the topic of education and in particular underachievment. Therefore i need people's views on this subject, and this is done in the questionnaire. Your results stay private and will only be used in graphs when analysing. Afterwards, i am required to delete your results. Hope that helps.

W/salam wr

Assalamu alaykum wr

Jazakallahu khayran to all those people who have participated in my research. Turns out i only needed 30 people and have got them now. All details will remain confidential at all times and used for statistical analysis only. Thread is now closing.