Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
anthony19832005

Foreign Witnesses In Lebanon

Peace.

Hello, I was watching a romanian news channel called OTV and they were talking live to romanians still stuck in Lebanon.

They give accounts that the israelis are trying to kill any lebanese people who are out of their homes or on the street. They also say that there have been trucks full of medicine trying to get into Lebanon, that have been bombed by the israelis. There are also refugee cars and vans who are being bombed.

Just so you know from a different perspective.

Peace!

PropellerAds

:D

Anthony:

:D for that. Always interesting to get another perspective. Not suprised on what those witnesses saw. I had no doubt in my mind that the attacks on lebanase civilains were nothing but intentional!

BTW, are there many romanians in lebanon? Also what is the take on this in romania?

BTW, are there many romanians in lebanon? Also what is the take on this in romania?

There are hundreds of romanians in lebanon. Their take is identical to that of the lebanese people........everyone is terrorised.

Peace

Assalam ALaikum

Jazaak Allah KHair for sharing this with us.

It seems tht WORLD has closed there eyes on this event & afraid of israel.. I don't know why they are afraid of israel ??

Why ???

peace

I don't know why they are afraid of israel ??

because israel has big guns, and one of the most technologically advanced military in the world (second only to the U.S.A. i believe). Plus, the USA supports israel, whatever israel does, America Vetoes any resolution condemning them.

Everyone is scared.

Peace

And my heart just bleeds and bleeds. I dont feel scared but angry and wish i could do more than just this.