Islamic Forum
thezman

~ Israeli Bloodlust ~

:D/Peace To All

israeli BloodLust

This is an absolutely disgraceful display of utter contempt for human life. And they're not even ashamed to telegraph it across the planet, for the whole world to see.

This is our tax dollars being put to "Good Use!"

Our hard-earned money going to a bloodthirsty, warmongering people who indoctrinate their children in the art of genocidal and cavalier warfare!

Dear Lebanese, Palestinians, Syrians, Iranians, Muslims and Christians: DIE!!!

Love,

israel's Children!

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu

What can I say... that is just sick. May Allah Taála guide these people.

Wa Alaykum Salaam

This site has scenes from lebanon.

WARNING: Very Graphic Images!!!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/17/photo-of-the-day-israeli-kids-sends-gifts-of-love-to-arab-kids/"]War Crimes Album[/url]

Pictures, though heartwrenching don't really say anything. israelis die everyday too, I wouldn't post a picture of a dead israeli or of the aftermath of a suicide bomber as proof positive that Palestinians generally have a Bloodlust.

I have seen young Arabs say that they want to grow up and be martyred by killing israelis. I have seen arabs say death to the jews, death to israel. I have seen Palestinians deny the holocaust and praise suicidce bombers. This is just as tasteless as signing a bomb, but no complaints from you lot.

post-17068-1153264753_thumb.jpg

The photos of israeli children signing the ordnance is getting a lot of play about the internet.

Methinks there was a gross miscalculation about how that would look to the world! It disgusts me, not to mention belies any claim that only the enemies of israel indoctrinate their children to hate.

It goes to show, the cycle of violence and reprisal if unchecked by civilized leaders can bring down the moral character of an entire nation, even the youth.

PEACE!

-Neo

Pictures, though heartwrenching don't really say anything. israelis die everyday too, I wouldn't post a picture of a dead israeli or of the aftermath of a suicide bomber as proof positive that Palestinians generally have a Bloodlust.

I have seen young Arabs say that they want to grow up and be martyred by killing israelis. I have seen arabs say death to the jews, death to israel. I have seen Palestinians deny the holocaust and praise suicidce bombers. This is just as tasteless as signing a bomb, but no complaints from you lot.

israel isn't as bad as you think.

With all due respect Liberte', the 2 photos you posted are of American GI's who are amongst Iraqi's.

They are definitely not IDF troops, nor are the people Lebanese civilians.

israel has every right to defend herself. Practically ever Muslim country wants israel wiped off the map. I'm sick and tired of the anti-Jewish bias in the media.

israel has every right to defend herself. Practically ever Muslim country wants israel wiped off the map. I'm sick and tired of the anti-Jewish bias in the media.

Greetings, Mister90.

In principle I agree that israel has the right to defend herself, though obviously the situation is not black and white, and there is wrongdoing on both sides.

As for practically all Muslim countries wanting israel wiped off the map, I would be careful about making sweeping statements like that. Most states do not have this as a goal (officially, at least). There are armed organisations WITHIN these states, however, such as Hezbollah and Hamas, which DO have this as a goal.

How much blame should be placed on the states themselves for the existence of these groups is not clear, and for now I wouldn't choose to comment, though it is of course crucial when debating israel's current actions in Southern Lebanon!

Finally, sorry to be pedantic, but don't confuse anti-Jewish with anti-israel. There are non-Jewish israelis and vice-versa. The press in some regions (such as Britain, where I live) is viewed by some as biased against israel. However, I do not believe there is any specific anti-Jewish sentiment involved, or any undercurrent of anti-semitism. It is bias against a state, not against a religion.

:D/eace To All

Another link which exposes the israeli wave of terror that has been unleashed against the defenseless Lebanese population

(the civilians & infrastructure), not Hezbollah, which israel has failed to put a dent in its capabilities...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_lebanonlinks(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/photos.asp?album=photo_lebanon_israel_200_war"]Lebanon Links[/url]

When your human shields wont co-operate ...whaddya do ?

You prevent them from leaving the battle zone ...hmmm just like Jenin eh ?

Hezbollah wont let villagers in Southern Lebanon leave nor will it let the U N in to evacuate ..

(www.)"ynetnews/articles/0,7340,L-3278026,00.html"]ynetnews/articles/0,7340,L-3278026,00.html[/url]

When your human shields wont co-operate ...whaddya do ?

You prevent them from leaving the battle zone ...hmmm just like Jenin eh ?

Hezbollah wont let villagers in Southern Lebanon leave nor will it let the U N in to evacuate ..

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ynetnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/0,7340,L-3278026,00.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ynetnews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/0,7340,L-3278026,00.html[/url]

Al Jazeera reported that 900,000 Lebanese civilians have left southern Lebanon & Western Beirut to Northern Lebanon.

israel is shelling Northern Lebanon where there is no Hezbollah nor an weapons.

Talking about preventing civilians from leaving, look how israel has continuously bombed Beirut International Airport and the Seaports, and roads, in order to besiege the civilians and pick them off...

More thumbnails exposing israel's Crime Against Humanity, in Lebanon...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.bubbleshare(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/album/47671/1356644/thumbnails"]israel Targeting Lebanese Civilians And Infrastructure[/url]

And who was it that said israel was "unleashing its fury " , was that you Zman or Tom Tom ?

Well here's some iranian "fury-speak " and they oughta know , they supplied the missles ..

(www.)"msnbc.msn/id/13913014/"]msnbc.msn/id/13913014/[/url]

Saudi , Egypt , Jordan and other arab states know where the bloodlust lies ,and WHO is specifically to blame :

Sa'd Al-Hariri: There Should Be a Reckoning With the Adventurers who Embroiled Lebanon in the Crisis

In an interview with the Saudi government daily Okaz, Sa'd Al-Hariri, chairman of the Al-Mustaqbal party, said: "The recent position [taken by] the [saudi] kingdom is rational and is characterized by political acumen... In its declaration [i.e. its criticism of Hizbullah and Iran], the [saudi] kingdom said the whole truth. These adventurers [i.e. Hizbullah] have placed us in a difficult situation because of their irresponsibility, and in fact, the Saudi position [presented] the present situation as it really is... We support this stance because we are fed up with the exaggerations and the slogans... which ultimately brought about the destruction of the Lebanese infrastructure and the murder of innocent Lebanese. We demand a reckoning with these adventurers who embroiled Lebanon in a crisis it does not need. The truth must be stated even if it is painful and difficult, as it was stated by [Foreign Minister] Saud Al-Faysal in his speech at the Cairo [Arab foreign ministers] meeting...

"...Lebanon has been embroiled in a war, and we do not know how it will end. [Those responsible] did not consult anybody, and did not coordinate [this] with the government... We do not want the continuation of this destruction..."

Regarding the Arab rift [that emerged] in the meeting, he said: "The position of the [saudi] kingdom, Egypt, Jordan, and the Gulf states was positive, and those hypocrites [i.e. Syria and Iran] calling for battle, are in fact the people most distant from this struggle. They want to bring the region into an all-out war..." [7]

Nothing new there eh ?

And who was it that said israel was "unleashing its fury " , was that you Zman or Tom Tom ?

Well here's some iranian "fury-speak " and they oughta know , they supplied the missles ..

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.msnbc.msn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/id/13913014/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.msnbc.msn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/id/13913014/[/url]

So what?

Whatever missiles or weapons in Hezbollah's possession are primitive in comparison with the destructive arsenal israel has.

Also, I salute the Iranian's for giving Hezbollah weapons to defend Lebanon with, and to resist israel's imperialistic agenda.

Don't forget to mention that we and the Europeans have supplied israel with far greater destructive weapons.

Just 2 days ago, King George, agreed to sell the apartheid state of israel $200 million worth of Jet fuel, so they can continue to bombard civilian neigborhoods, medical convoy's and fleeing civilians.

I thought that an arms embargo was to be instituted against any country that commits acts of aggression against its neighbors, or acts of oppression against its population.

There are rules for the West and different one's for the "Third World."

Peace

You mean Palestine has the right to defend it self. How does israel have the right to defend itself? They came here and took over. Before this under Muslim rule Christians, Muslims and Jews lived there peacefully and there was no fighting. israel came and destroyed the peace and your saying they have the right to defend themselves?.

Ok, lets say that israel has the right to defend themselves. israel has thousands of palestinians in their prisons and when a so called 'suicide bomb' goes off in israel everyone calls it a terrorist attack. Three israeli soldiers are captured and isreal kills hundreds and now israel has a right to defend themselves. DO YOU NOT SEE THIS HYPOCRISY. BECAUSE IF YOU OR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT CALL THIS HYPOCRITICAL OR israel HAS TERRORISTS FOR THESE ACTS ARTE DUMB AND STUPID. :D

So what?

Whatever missiles or weapons in Hezbollah's possession are primitive in comparison with the destructive arsenal israel has.

Also, I salute the Iranian's for giving Hezbollah weapons to defend Lebanon with, and to resist israel's imperialistic agenda.

Don't forget to mention that we and the Europeans have supplied israel with far greater destructive weapons.

Just 2 days ago, King George, agreed to sell the apartheid state of israel $200 million worth of Jet fuel, so they can continue to bombard civilian neigborhoods, medical convoy's and fleeing civilians.

I thought that an arms embargo was to be instituted against any country that commits acts of aggression against its neighbors, or acts of oppression against its population.

There are rules for the West and different one's for the "Third World."

Hezbollah were supposed to be disarmed long time ago, iran and syria were supposed to not give wepons to Hezbollah, Hezbollah were supposed to not launch missles to israels, and the list of broken ruels goes on.

wich rules are you talking about ?

There are rules for the arab nations and different one's for israel.

please !!!!

Keep on "saluting Iran " Zman , but you are a bit misguided , no one needed to "defend Lebanon " until Hezbollah , the proxy of Iran and Syria...attacked israel .

Acts of aggression , gee zman , great backward thinking ....who attacked whom first ?

Sorry Zman but your handwringing is ineffective , the rules are the same for everybody , in spite of your skewed version .

You violate a nations sovereignty [on a daily basis ] make an incursion , kidnapp and kill its soldiers , launch missles into its territory , oh for about six years ....and sooner or later THOSE AGGRESSIONS ...will be answered with defensive retaliation .

You "salute Iran " ....oh brother what a lumpa a coal .

israel isn't as bad as you think.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1482"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=Attac...ost&id=1482[/url]

i saw that picture years back, where it was an American Soldier , and the Dead Child was Iraqi.

:D

israelis die everyday too

no they dont.

Liberte, you still, from the other ptimes i asked you, have not quoted me the Stats of how many Palestine Civllians are dead, and how many israeli civillians are dead.

Liberte, nobody here hates anyone, We're just saying facts.

and Makko...

oh, so those Prisoners in israeli Cells, who are being held without charge, were locked up there since day one.

Do those count?

and those kids, who are being held because "They may grow up to be a terrorist"

Makko, i cant believe you are defending them.

Goes to show your hatred for Islam, or anything Islamic

:D

I just listened to the radio a second ago: Fighting continued in the middle east today, with causalties on both sides. Hezbollah fired 800 rockets into Haifa today. No one was killed (!) but one person was injured.

Notice how they didn't say how many Lebanese causalties this Wednesday morning. How many?

"49" (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_today.reuters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/NewsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2006-07-19T120844Z_01_L11538533_RTRUKO_0_US-MIDEAST.xml&WTmodLoc=NewsArt-L3-Top%2BNewsNews-2"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_today.reuters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/NewsArticle....op%2BNewsNews-2[/url]

285 total so far. And let's take a look at this "anti-Jewish" bias in the media. We would expect to find all arabic and German names, right? Let's see:

CEO of Time Warner: Gerald Levin

CEO of Polygram: Edgar Bronfman Jr.

CEO of Viacom: Sumner Redstone

CEO of Disney: Michael Eisner

CEO of Miramax: Bob and Harvey Weinstein

CEO of ESPN: George Bodenheimer

CEO of Time Warner: Edgar Bronfman Jr., again

CEO of Fox: Peter Chernin

CEO's of Dreamworks SKG: Steven Spielberg, Jerry Katzenberg and David Geffen

CEO of Sony: Amy Pascal

CEO of Associated Press: Michael Silverman

CEO of Advance Publications: Samuel Newhouse

CEO of New York Times: Arthur Sulzberger Jr.

CEO of Washington Post: Donald Graham

CEO of Dow Jones and Co.: Peter Kann

BTW, most of us don't want to see israel destroyed. They could have accepted the Saudi peace plan a couple years ago; move back to the original 1967 borders, and get full recognition from all Arab states. Sounded like a sweet deal: that's like if you invaded my house and locked my in my basement for a year. Then after that I said, "you can have half my house for free if you let me out." But israel wouldn't take it. They want the big real estate. But, after all this, I still forgive them. Forgive them for killing my Palestinian and Lebanese brothers and sisters.

Crystal , you are confusing your own termonology an trying to apply it to the israelis ......it is a standard position in the justification of terrorists blowing up children and old men in israel ....the kids will grow up to be IDF and the old men were once IDF ....and the women ? Well I guess it follows that they will give birth to future IDF .

If anyone's in jail, it is because the committed a crime against israel , and your reasoning no doubt is that there can be no crime committed against israel if you're an arab or muslim .

Please save that stuff for your fellows Crystal , my opinions are free and not subject to constraint as yours are , your opinions have a specific acceptable parameter that they must fall within , lest you be called a traitor .

I have no such restrictions ....I see , I hear , I read , and my conclusions are not limited to satisfying a particular view , yours are .

If you have examples of people [children women etc] that arein israeli jails for absolutely no reason other than that they are arab , then please post their names , and I dont mean any of your favored links , you say the redcross has been refused access to them ? Then they themselves would provide the names and cuircumstances , I would think however that the IRC , would be refused outright , as there is a preference for the Red Crecent , which would just spew more propaganda anyway .

But I seriously doubt your claims , they are unfounded , unless of course we have two completely different ideas of what a crime is .....and that's more likely than the veracity of your statements .

Notice how they didn't say how many Lebanese causalties this Wednesday morning. How many?

285 total so far. And let's take a look at this "anti-Jewish" bias in the media. We would expect to find all arabic and German names, right?

BTW, most of us don't want to see israel destroyed. They could have accepted the Saudi peace plan a couple years ago; move back to the original 1967 borders, and get full recognition from all Arab states. Sounded like a sweet deal: that's like if you invaded my house and locked my in my basement for a year. Then after that I said, "you can have half my house for free if you let me out." But israel wouldn't take it. They want the big real estate. But, after all this, I still forgive them. Forgive them for killing my Palestinian and Lebanese brothers and sisters.

Lol. No that Saudi Plan is a sweet deal for the Palestinians. It should be the starting point for peace negotiations. It is the maximum Palestinians can expect and we all know that in negotiations you don't get everything you want. From the israeli point of view they made an offer of the majority of the occupied territories to set up a Palestinian state, outright refused by my Arafat. What a waste of time.

About media bias, you may have selcted hearing. I am always hearing about the number of dead Lebanese, and that number is often qualified with the statement: "the majority of which are civilians". BTW bias is about the way something is viewed not about how jewish someones name is. (BTW: Arabic and German names??? Are you living in the 1940s??)

Hezbollah now killing kids in the Holy City of Nazareth .

Hezbollah in Iran : "WE WELCOME WW3 " ....indeed you do .

Hezbollah now killing kids in the Holy City of Nazareth .

Don't even talk! How many innocent women and children have the israeli's murdered so far?