Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Multiculti

Hello

Hello I'm Mark, I live in the Netherlands and I'm busy trying to tell people about cultural aspects that have an effect on their lives. Also I try to convince everyone that the West and Middle East should be friends. The first (cultural aspects) makes the second (friends) possible. I'll explain this for example in the Islamic-western dialogue, I shouldn't forget that this is just a welcome. Hopefully I will meet people who can have the same targets here, so that this possibility will be a reality.

PropellerAds

HI Mark

welcome to IF, and inshallah u benefit and enjoy here :sl:

Greetings Mark

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and God Willing we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Salams and peace,

hey Mark i agree with you, east and west should be friends. You've got really cool ideas. Do share them with us and also dont forget to ask about Islam so that maybe you could see the truth and convert. :sl: Enjoy.

Mina.

Welcome to the community :sl:

Thanks, there seem to be good vibes on this forum. For me the method described on my site helped for solving typical Western problems I've had, and I believe they're good guidelines for others to improve their life, and makes living between Westerners and people from Middle East compatible.

The challenge is reaching more people. If you have questions about the site, or you have an idea about an improvement, you can always pm or mail me, this is what I do.

Salam,

well Mark, thanks for all your efforts. But you should know this site is for people who wonders about Islam and its views in general. Of course you may share your ideas with us but we also expect from you to ask us something about Islamic issues. Sorry if i said something wrong.

:sl:

The idea is compelling Mark, and of course it is good if there are god relations all over the world. Welcome to the community, but try to keep your posts on topic.

Thanks, I get a special impression from this forum, if this is true Islam you represent then many could take an example from it, very nice.