Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noxiouspython

Saudi Scholar Prohibits Muslims From Supporting Hezbollah

:D

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, July 21 (UPI) -- Saudi Arabian Wahhabi Sheik Abdullah bin Jabreen has declared it illegal for Muslims to join, support, or pray for militant group Hezbollah.

Jabreen declared a fatwa against the group for its actions against israel, revealing a divide among Sunni Muslims over the issue of the israel-Hezbollah conflict, the New York Sun reported Friday.

The Wahhabi sects have largely come out against Hezbollah's actions in the region but some Sunni fundamentalist groups, including the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, have pledged support for the Shiite militant group. The brotherhood was planning a rally Friday to support the militants at Cairo's Al-Azhar Masjid.

Sheik Hamid al-Ali, in Kuwait, issued a statement July 13, the day after two israeli soldiers were abducted by Hezbollah, condemning the organization's actions and describing the conflict as a result of Iran's imperialistic ambitions in israel.

The governments of Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia have also condemned the actions of Hezbolla

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_washingtontimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/upi/20060721-080505-4030r.htm"]Link[/url]

w/salaam

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaykum

Nothing strange in that fatwah. Please read the similar fatwah issued by Shaykh Albanee RA earlier.

ALL Muslims in Palestine, Southern Lebanon, and the Golan Heights should leave their land in mass and go somewhere else. His proof was (and he was clinging to it) that any Muslim land occupied by non-Muslims becomes a non-Muslim land. Thus, it is prohibited for any Muslims to keep living there

When Indian muslims were fighting the English invanders similar fatwah was issued by few scholars who were away from main stream that "Fighting against the British is not jehad. Who die in the conflict will be committing suicide and they will go jahannam".

I understand that they have stopped making dua for muslims who are fighting for Islam's cause in haramain sharifain during Juma'a khutba and Ramadhan prayers. Earlier the imams used to cry and pray form these muslims.

shukran

Dear Brothers

Aslalamu Alikum wa wb , i just feel its just to hide their failure and misery in helping the war in Isreal, the Saudi, Egyptian and Jordanian announced that the reason of trouble in the area was Hizbullah and some went so far to say that Hizbullah should return back the 2 hostage soliders and they should be disarmed, To the Limit that Made Mrs. Condaliza Rice say in her speech that some arabian countries like Egypt , Saudi and Jordan agree with us, Subhanallah, i felt disgusting and misery for what she had said, But hasbunallah wane'ma alwakeel for our Rulers and what they say, as if they forgot and the whole world forgot what Isreal had done to unarmed phalastinian, and Isreal turned to be the sweet mom which will pamper Lebanon once hizbullah will end, or do they forgot the egyptian soliders and officers that die from time to time on the boarderline between Egypt and Isreal, Last one which happened to 2 Egyptian soliders in the previous weeks and they kept mouth shut as if arab soliders are so cheap and their soliders are too precious, what reason they call for, and what Glory we arab Have, instead of Helping war againest our unique enemy that Allah declared in Quran "82. Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.(Al-Ma'idah)" and also said "120. Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah. (Al-Bakarah)" or did they forgot that about jewish and only think that if they disarmed Hizbullah and never support them that Isreal would be so sweet with them and say you are so generous people and will send candies to them, they are just saying what USA wanna them to say to Justify Their misery and betray to Our Brothers and Sisters in Lebanon, and if Hizbullah were that bad why not you go instead of it to Fight their if you fear Allah in that Extent , didnt they hear what Prophet mohammada Pbuh in his hadith "The Blood of a Muslim is worth more than the Ka’aba.” (Sunan Ibn Majah; Silsilah El Saheehah: hadith #3420; Saheeh El Targheeb wal Tarheeb: hadith #2441)" and also said ""It is less in the sight of Allaah for this world to vanish than for one Muslim to be killed." (Tirmithi & Nasaa'i)" , but what is it al about is it al about Hizbullah or Isreal or we dont wanna see the truth , didnt Allah S.W.T. have said " 1. A. L. M. 2. The Roman Empire has been defeated- 3. In a land close by; but they, (even) after (this) defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious- 4. Within a few years. With Allah is the Decision, in the past and in the Future: on that Day shall the Believers rejoice- 5. With the help of Allah. He helps whom He will, and He is exalted in might, most merciful. 6. (It is) the promise of Allah. Never does Allah depart from His promise: but most men understand not. " isnt that What Allah had said that Beleiver will rejoice with what Victorous , Was it for Other Muslims No it's Not, It Was For Roman, These Ayat were revealed about the victory of Sabur, the king of Persia, over Ash-Sham (Greater Syria), the adjoining partisan states of the Arabian Peninsula, and the outlying regions of the land of the Romans. Heraclius, the emperor of the Romans, was forced to flee to Constantinople where he was besieged for a lengthy period. Then Heraclius regained the upper hand. then aafter that he said "

And on that day, the believers will rejoice -- with the help of Allah. He helps whom He wills, and He is the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful.) The Quraysh, on the other hand, wanted the Persians to prevail, because neither of them were people who followed a Book and neither of them believed in the Resurrection. " I Wish we could be united al in one word, and may Allah bring victorous to Islam and combine between us al in janna Ameeen.

Edited by 7ai_3la_Alsalah

. . . . i just feel its just to hide their failure and misery in helping the war in Isreal, the Saudi, Egyptian and Jordanian announced that the reason of trouble in the area was Hizbullah and some went so far to say that Hizbullah should return back the 2 hostage soliders and they should be disarmed . . . . .

well, since the us called hezbollah terrorist group and that its in the wrong for capturing 2 israeli soldiers, one can't expect saudi, egypt and jordan and others to disagree with a superpower. right? :D

ALL Muslims in Palestine, Southern Lebanon, and the Golan Heights should leave their land in mass and go somewhere else. His proof was (and he was clinging to it) that any Muslim land occupied by non-Muslims becomes a non-Muslim land. Thus, it is prohibited for any Muslims to keep living there

is that right? that muslims are prohibited to live in non muslim land? well there's muslims in britain, the us, germany, france, south africa, australia, the philippines, singapore etc should they leave for saudi arabia? all of them? :D

Edited by tom

well, since the us called hezbollah terrorist group and that its in the wrong for capturing 2 israeli soldiers, one can't expect saudi, egypt and jordan and others to disagree with a superpower. right? :D

i used my words to judge a situation, so dont use it farer than what it meant to be used for :D .

Funny .......that when ANYONE criticizes what arabs or muslims do , even if they happen to be fellow arabs and muslims , they are at once accused of "being afraid to disagree with the U S " ....."being puppets of the west " ....."collaborating with the zionistsd " etc, etc , etc, yadda, yadda, yadda .

I guess when anyone expresses any ability to think for themselves and disagree with the standard propaganda and rhetoric , they are roundly criticised .....what a croc .

It's the bad side of Politics, always twisted and the enemies of today were friends of yesterday and would return friends of Tomorrow, that's why I hate it, because it's just wasting of time and both parties never accept other one opinion and it become like a long race of arguing and the final end is the same in al cases, neither the first one agree Nor the other ,sighs :D , so just take what I say as it is and understand it with the way you want, and don't just take evidences and indications of what i have said to lead you to a final conclusion from your deed that I did not say it.

Edited by 7ai_3la_Alsalah

:D If anything, they should admonish Hezbollah for killing those two Muslim (well, all babies are Muslim) babies in Nazareth, if they in fact did it. But not support Hezbollah when israel is slaughtering the Lebanese by the hundreds? :D

I think they were referring that if a muslim is living in a non-Muslim land and you cannot practice your religion, or are being oppressed, you are obligated to make hijra to a Muslim land. In Canada, the U.S., etc. we can practice our religion freely. France is a different story because our sisters are forbidden to wear hijab.

I read an article today that it said that after hatred rising in muslim countries for USA or israel after what they did (and do) in Lebanon etc, the governments who has rather close relationships with these countries like Saudi Arabia fears to have lose there reputation among there people and infact fears about a revolution against them in the future like Iran. Thats why these kind of governments try to blame these fanatical (for some...) Islamic governments like hizbullah to guarantee there position. Well israel is deserves to be blamed but Muslims deserves more, every muslim.

Asalaam Alaikum

That is a shocking insight and fatwah and it just shows that the current Zinqiq (heretic) regime and its Ulema are a enemy of the Rasul Salalahu alayhi Wasalaam.

We dont even need to go into proofs and hadiths because the heart doesnt lie, but if you did we could start with the Sahih hadith where the Prophet Salalalhu Alayhi Wasalaam said "Beware of the scholars who are close to the rulers".

Abu Hurairah (radhi Allahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alayhe wa salam) said: "Whoever lives in the dessert becomes rough; whoso follows the game becomes careless; and whoso comes to the doors of the rulers falls into fitnah (trouble); and a slave does not come nearer to the ruler, except that he becomes further from Allah." (Musnad Ahmad, Shiekh Ahmad Shakir said its chain of narration is Saheeh)

Ibn Abbas (radhi Allahu anhu) reported that the prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa salam) said: "Whoever lives in the desert, becomes rough; whoso follows the game, becomes careless; and whoso comes to the ruler falls into fitnah." (Nisaee, Tirmidhi, and Abu Dawood - See Saheeh al-Jam'i: 6296)

Abi al-'Awar as-Silmi (radhi Allahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alayhe wa salam) said: "Beware of the doors of the ruler for they have indeed become a source of trouble and humiliation." (Saheeh ad-Dailamee, Ibn Mundah, Ibn-'Asaaki - See as-Saheehah: 1253)

In explaining the saying of (sallallahu alayhe wa salam): "...and whoso comes to the doors of the rulers falls into fitnah", The writer of Tuhfat ul-Ahwadhi said, with reference to the Qaadhi (judge): "...i.e. to come to him without any necessity or need, he falls into fitnah. So if he complies with what he wants, and he leaves him (i.e. the ruler leaves the judge), then he has placed his deen in danger. And if he disagree with him, then he has put his dunya (life of this world) in danger." (Tuhfat ul-Ahwadhee: 6/533)

The scholars of the salaf were very cautious from going to the rulers for fear of fitnah, and they have spoken much about this issue. Imaam Ibn Rajab (rahimahullah) said: "Many of the salaf used to forbid from going to the kings even for the one who wished to order them to do good and prohibit them from doing evil. Amongst those who forbade this were 'Umar bin 'Abdul-Azeez, Ibn Mubaarak, ath-Thawri, and others from amonst the Imaams. Ibn Mubaarak said: "In our opinion, it is not enjoining good and prohibiting evil for one to go to them and order and prohibit them, rather enjoining good and prohibiting evil is related to avoiding them." The reason for this is what is feared in regards to the fitnah by going to them, for when he is far from them, the soul suggests to the man that he should order and prohibit them, and be stern with him; when he is near to them, the soul inclines to them since the love of nobility is hidden in the soul, and therefore he flatters them, is friendly towards them, he may even be biased towards them and love them - especially if they act friendly towards him and are generous to him and he accepts that from them." (Jaami' Bayaan al-'Ilm wa Fadhlah: 1/178 - 179)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Muslims support every muslim in every handspan of soil on this earth.

The scholars their only care about their kingdom, and short oil supply of wealth which makes them think they are rulers of the Muslims.

As for the peice asking Muslims to leave the land, it is not worth the pixels it is displayed upon. Discard it.

Leave the tinpots to Allah.

Pray and do duah for ALL the Mujahideen in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Kashmir, Chechnya and all the others places were are unaware of but Jihaad for the cause of raising the banner "La ilaha illalah Muhammadur Rasoolalah".

Edited by Saladin UK

Assalamu alaykum

Nothing strange in that fatwah. Please read the similar fatwah issued by Shaykh Albanee RA earlier.

When Indian muslims were fighting the English invanders similar fatwah was issued by few scholars who were away from main stream that "Fighting against the British is not jehad. Who die in the conflict will be committing suicide and they will go jahannam".

I understand that they have stopped making dua for muslims who are fighting for Islam's cause in haramain sharifain during Juma'a khutba and Ramadhan prayers. Earlier the imams used to cry and pray form these muslims.

shukran

I don't want to say I disagree but I can't get the point of such fatwah. I mean you can't want the palestines or any other muslims to leave there own country, thats what israel wants. And I didn't understand what Shaykh Albanee RA(I don't know him) meant by non-muslim land(s). Defending your country or getting it back or in-words-of-a-non-muslim invading new ones is jehad. That's what Ottoman, Abbasi's, and Abu Bakr, Othman, Omar, Ali did when conquering new lands, expanding the country and bringing Islam in every single city. I don't know, but I disagree (:D)

Peace brother :D

That is a shocking insight and fatwah and it just shows that the current Zinqiq (heretic) regime and its Ulema are a enemy of the Rasul Salalahu alayhi Wasalaam.

Peace

Saudi Clerics have always been against shi'i's.

Peace

is that right? that muslims are prohibited to live in non muslim land? well there's muslims in britain, the us, germany, france, south africa, australia, the philippines, singapore etc should they leave for saudi arabia? all of them? :D
Peace Tom,

Some of the first Muslims during the time of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him), sought refuge in the court of King Najashi of Abyssinia, who was Christian...

Peace

Saudi Clerics have always been against shi'i's.

Do not open the door for another sect debate!

"Fighting against the British is not jehad. Who die in the conflict will be committing suicide and they will go jahannam".

Only Allah knows of the Muslims who will go to Hell forever. We can never say, "This Muslim will go to Hell for sure."

I am rather surprised by this comment.

Can we not make Du'a for Allah to guide them, forgive them and accept their deeds that please Allah? :D.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html[/url]

:DVOTE FOR YOUR MYSTERY PRIZE NOW::D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html[/url]

Seems to be a little confusion and dispute , over what is right ...Eh ?

Do not open the door for another sect debate!

Unfortunately hiding from facts does not erase them. We can tiptoe around the fact that the sect of an organization does not matter, but if it truly does matter then topics such as this should be closed. Otherwise we are being intellectually dishonest by ignoring the main factor in the discussion while continuing the discussion.

Unfortunately hiding from facts does not erase them. We can tiptoe around the fact that the sect of an organization does not matter, but if it truly does matter then topics such as this should be closed. Otherwise we are being intellectually dishonest by ignoring the main factor in the discussion while continuing the discussion.

Lalalalala - Did anyone just hear something? Or was it the wind?

Hide from sects, hide from the terrorism that is like an cancer in the real Islam. No wonder Hezbollah are so good at hiding their weapons.

When a 600 pound canary is sitting in the room , in order to disavow knowledge of its existence , one merely closes one's eyes .

Simple .

Either one is right and the other wrong .....or ....omigosh ....both are wrong , for Two cannot be right with opposing views .

Lalalalala - Did anyone just hear something? Or was it the wind?

Hide from sects, hide from the terrorism that is like an cancer in the real Islam. No wonder Hezbollah are so good at hiding their weapons.

When a 600 pound canary is sitting in the room , in order to disavow knowledge of its existence , one merely closes one's eyes .

Simple .

Either one is right and the other wrong .....or ....omigosh ....both are wrong , for Two cannot be right with opposing views .

:D/Peace To All

Ok, this article has served it's purpose, and since these last 2 "commentators," relish planting the seeds of incitement and love to fish for trouble, this thread will now be closed...

IF does not allow discussions of different sects in Islam. This complex issue will require more than ordinary Muslim's knowledge to engage into various theological differences and interpretations of Islam. All Muslims should make Quran and Sunnah their only source of guidance. Therefore, we advise everyone to stay away from all sects. Please read about them in our 'Avoid All Sects and Cults' forum, here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=163[/url]