Islamic Forum
Haqqul_Yaqeen

Pleeeeeeeeeease Tell Me You Know This

:D

Ok, this is funny because I'm just going to post some transliteration from Arabic and you tell me if this sounds familiar. I totally forgot who is the artist of this nasheed, but I just remembered the words and I remembered how much I loved it. I searched all over google and yahoo and didn't find it! :D And some of the words might be mixed up, since this is just according to my bad memory, but ok, here it goes:

Inna ma'ii Rabi yahdeeni

Inna ma'ii Rabi yahmeeni

Inna ma'ii Rabi yakfeeni

Athkuruhu fee kulli heeni

Inna ma'ii Rabi yahdeeni ilaa Siraat Mustaqeem

Inna ma'ii Rabi yahmeeni min kulli shaytan rajeem

La dunya abadan tulheeni

Inna ma'ii Rabi yakfeeni

Please tell me you know this nasheed!

PropellerAds

salam alaikum

its Imad Ramy :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_anasheed(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/artist/ImadRami.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_anasheed(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/artist/ImadRami.html[/url]

as salaamu 'alaykum

OMG sis I just saw your post, jazaakum Allahu khayran, I've been looking for this for so long! Thank you so much! :D

Your post also led me to do a search which led me to find another link. :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_homepage.ntlworld(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hhabulula/songs/Mai.rm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_homepage.ntlworld(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hhabulula/songs/Mai.rm[/url]

And it can be downloaded here: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muslimtents(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/muslimguide/9-Nasheed1.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.muslimtents(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/muslimguide/9-Nasheed1.html[/url] :D

wassalaam