Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Mujahada

Are They Kidding Us?

:D

Saying they are going to defeat hezbollah once and for all. Are they serious man? :D They think they could do that? That dont understand that as some are killed, more are joining. Many on the streets of lebanon who dont even have a gun, shout out that they are with hezbollah & hamas. As long as there are those who support it, it shall never go insh'Allah!

Also! I heard that the lebanese army said that they will only go and fight if israel crosses the border. Well I think thats stuuuuupid that they are waiting! There country is being hit! but anyway insha'Allah israel does cross the border, so the lebanese army will be in this too! :D

Insha'Allah the end is near! Insha'Allah we will defeat them and those who support them!

PropellerAds
the end is near! Insha'Allah we will defeat them and those who support them!
Assalam Alaikum

Ameen.. ameen.. ameen..

I think this time Labenese Army should Join the War. So many Labanese ppl are dying in this War.

May Allah (SWT) guide them on the right path.. ameen

Edited by subhaanallaah

army said that they will only go and fight if israel crosses the border

Syria made that statement.

Also, it's good that someone is standing up to the israelis once and for all. But the way in which they did so wasn't right, because the war has now become a war on civilians, so is this really the right way to go about doing things?

And I don't support Nasrullah in all that he does. I can probably write a paper explaining why, and a long one at that.

Saying they are going to defeat hezbollah once and for all. Are they serious man? :D They think they could do that? That dont understand that as some are killed, more are joining. Many on the streets of lebanon who dont even have a gun, shout out that they are with hezbollah & hamas. As long as there are those who support it, it shall never go insh'Allah!

Also! I heard that the lebanese army said that they will only go and fight if israel crosses the border. Well I think thats stuuuuupid that they are waiting! There country is being hit! but anyway insha'Allah israel does cross the border, so the lebanese army will be in this too! :D

Insha'Allah the end is near! Insha'Allah we will defeat them and those who support them!

What sort of stupid, idiotic, war mongering post is this?

This isn't some sort of video game

People are dying and you're sick, perverted, cheering from the sidelines will encourage more killing, whilst you sit safe in the UK.

Truly disgusting and pathetic post.....GROW UP!!!

Dude! omg! ARE YOU THAT RETARDED! THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE but to fight those who support the israeli occupation and invasion of palestine. All the muslim world should be fighting them!

The zionists DONT WANT PEACE! And even if they did, they would only accept it along with accepting all the land they stole and I'm sorry but um no! We must fight for our security, our land and the freedom to live in it!

Peace would be wonderful, but at the moment that cant be a solution (cause muslims have to fight back for their land and they must defend their familes who have been being killed and taken to prisons for years) therefore you have to pick a side. I am choosing the right side. The freedom fighter side, fighting against terrorist!

and Im not in the uk.

Oh and one more thing! I dont like killing or war! I do love peace, but since it cant be had, I will say that I get very happy when I see zionists & crusaders being killed. Im so happy cause I know we are insha'Allah one step closer to victory, to peace, to freedom. Sometimes Im so happy I like almost want to laugh :D

Is there a smiley for vomiting?

This is how I feel when I read Mujahada's post. What a vile excuse for a human being. This person would laugh if I were killed by Hamas. This person wouldn't shed a tear if I died on holiday in israel, perhaps visiting family.

I just can't believe that people like you exist! "We must fight the zionist invader", no man! You have to accept the West Bank and Gaza as the Palestinian state and get on with your life. Your existence makes me cry. :D

no man! You have to accept the West Bank and Gaza as the Palestinian state and get on with your life.

Is this justice? How can that be accepted? If someone came to your house and decided that they wanted to live there, and either moved you by force (leaving you to live no where or in concentration camps) or instead killed some of your family for fighting back for their house and land, would it be fair for people to tell you to just accept it and continue on with life (just so you and others wont die!)

You should be ashamed of yourself for even saying that! Did your mother teach you nothing? How could you accept that? Justice must be served. The land and power must be given back to its rightful owners. Zionists must stopping the killing, imprisoning and destorying of the palestinian people!

and until that happens! israelis will not have peace. israel shall continue to be a war zone.

(Oh and no I wouldnt cry over you. Especially now that I know your views on this. The only good person (israeli or jew) that could live in palestine, would be one fighting its own people. So if you were going to visit your israeli family, I wouldnt care for a second if you died (unless they were the good kinds) which like I said, would be fighting the devil zionists)

You are a sick individual with no understanding of the history of the creation of israel.

HAHHA,

creation of israel:

Aliens from europe establish israel on Palestinian land with the help of Europeans. Palestinians were killed, their houses destroyed to build happy israeli families

HAHHA,

creation of israel:

Aliens from europe establish israel on Palestinian land with the help of Europeans. Palestinians were killed, their houses destroyed to build happy israeli families

Yeah now read a history book instead of the sick fancies of your imagination.

ok, i am not even going to bother replying to his guy, i ll let everyone read it, and i ll post it again.

QUOTE(Pashton [at] Jul 27 2006, 02:02 AM) *

HAHHA,

creation of israel:

Liberte-

Yeah now read a history book instead of the sick fancies of your imagination.

bro Pashton :D

You are a sick individual with no understanding of the history of the creation of israel.

The creation of israel? One of my relatives was shot in the back and was killed as he tried to flee from his own home as the israelis came and demolished homes during the stage of the development of israel.

Ah yes I forgot, Muslim blood means nothing. You expect us to turn a blind eye when Muslims are slaughtered in cold blood, yet revenge against Muslims is imperative and classified as self defence and a fight against terrorism whenever a Muslim attacks an israeli.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html[/url]

:DVOTE FOR YOUR MYSTERY PRIZE NOW::D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html[/url]

^^^^^

Mash'Allah excellently said bro Mu'min.

Ah yes I forgot, Muslim blood means nothing. You expect us to turn a blind eye when Muslims are slaughtered in cold blood, yet revenge against Muslims is imperative and classified as self defence and a fight against terrorism whenever a Muslim attacks an israeli.

---------------------

Well you may believe that. I give up.

My giving up is basically what israelis do everyday. They try and reason with people like you but then just can't bothereed when all they get is this rubbish. Why bother with a peace process when it is clear it cannot advance when people who hold views as ridiculous as yours are in power...

Oh and one more thing! I dont like killing or war! I do love peace, but since it cant be had, I will say that I get very happy when I see zionists & crusaders being killed. Im so happy cause I know we are insha'Allah one step closer to victory, to peace, to freedom. Sometimes Im so happy I like almost want to laugh :D

Yeah you can really tell you don't like war. Contradict yourself in one paragraph, well done.

With regards to you not living in the UK. Good.

Assalamualikum

I dont want to be offensive or anything...dont get me wrong....i love my muslim bro's and sisters...but the thing is i feel angry sometimes at the labanese people...because last year they were all protesting that they want the Syrian army out. Stupid really. See, are you happy now...this is why america wanted the Syrian army out of your country. israel would have thought twice before attacking lebanon.

Assalamualikum

:D Brother Pashton.

Well you may believe that. I give up.

What are you talking about, "well you may believe that"?!

This is my family we are talking about, not some news I heard on the television! :D.

They try and reason with people like you but then just can't bothereed when all they get is this rubbish. Why bother with a peace process when it is clear it cannot advance when people who hold views as ridiculous as yours are in power...

Hold a view such as "ours"?!

Do you dare say that I should forget what happened to my family and how they were kicked out by force out of their homeland? I take that as a major insult of what you said. May the curse of Allah be upon the enemies of Islam. Aameen.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

:D VOTE NOW FOR YOUR MYSTERY PRIZE! :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/111.html[/url]

I dont want to be offensive or anything...dont get me wrong....i love my muslim bro's and sisters...but the thing is i feel angry sometimes at the labanese people...because last year they were all protesting that they want the Syrian army out. Stupid really. See, are you happy now...this is why america wanted the Syrian army out of your country. israel would have thought twice before attacking lebanon.

This makes sense, although I understand why they wanted the Syrian army out. Also, someone has to fight against israel because israel is fighting. Peace would happen if it was truly wanted. However what Nasrullah did isn't the way to go about fighting israel!

And I don't believe the nonsense that, Hamas and Hizbullah should lay down their arms first. It's not like their weapons are techologically advanced. israel has like, 220 nuclear bombs, whilst as Hizbullah has 0.

If peace was desired, it would be worked on. It would take a while, but it would be worked on.

If israel cared about civilians, how about a temporary ceasefire, in which Lebanese civilians could escape out of their own country!!!!!

If israel cared about civilians, how about a temporary ceasefire, in which Lebanese civilians could escape out of their own country!!!!!

Do you think Hezbollah would just sit and wait while all the civilians are evacuated? Then when all the civlians are gone israel can stop restraining itself and bombard Southern Lebanon safe in the knowledge that only Hezbollah militants and rockets are left there to hit.

Don't be silly, a civilian evacuation would be used by Hezbollah in some way, to escape, to hide or something.

Don't be silly, a civilian evacuation would be used by Hezbollah in some way, to escape, to hide or something.

I agree. Let israel just keep bombing the heck out of the whole lebanese people who are basically hostages, and maybe enough hezbollah are killed in the process. who cares about the hundreds of dead innocents? they are just collateral.

Do you think Hezbollah would just sit and wait while all the civilians are evacuated? Then when all the civlians are gone israel can stop restraining itself and bombard Southern Lebanon safe in the knowledge that only Hezbollah militants and rockets are left there to hit.

Hizbullah isn't hiding amongst Lebanese civilians because, they're too busy in Southern Lebanon destroying the "mythical" IOF.

All the relief effort and humanitarian aid is being facilitated by Hizbullah, because the Lebanese infrastructure has been destroyed by israel, and the Lebanese government can't move around and is overwhelmed by israel's devastation.

Instead of being so critical, why don't you come up with a practical way to save the innocents?

Oh yeah, their deaths are just "unfortunate" in your eyes, collateral as bro Anthony said, and you probably think that they're just "at the wrong place at the wrong time." Even though they live on their own land.

But with israel around, they should have known that they have to pay for that.