Islamic Forum
male

My Wife Is Black Mailing Me With My Son

this is very spacial moment for me , My son is playing in my lap while i am writing these lines . After all this mess , my son is back with me .I will let you know the details later .

I don't have words to thanks all of you , you all are like my second family , May Allah bless you All and shower you all with his most spacial blessings . You all will be in my Prayers for rest of my life , Thanx a lot .

PropellerAds

congrats brother. dont forget to pray 2 rakat nafal shukrana.

and also do give ur wife due respect and care. and make her feel wanted. leave everything behind and start afresh. control of anger and tonge should be your foremost priority. as children of parents who are constantly fighting also grow out to be disobedient.

Brother am so happy that am crying. I can't believe its all over now. May Allah continue to bless you.

Please forget everything that happened in the past and forecost on making your wife and son happy.

Assalamualaikum

i read this thread and felt soo sad. i didnt add anything for i didnt want any responsibility for it was so serious. But alhumdulillah it is over now.

alhumdulillah

inshallah you have passed this tough test

please be grateful for the gift of almighty Allah(swt) and begin a fresh new life.

i pray for your happy future inshallah

alhumdulillah

assalamualaikum

Frankly even I don’t believe that it’s all over, I am very much stunned from all this, my whole family , my father ,my sisters, we are all behaving like nothing has happened in these 5 months , infect I am not even discussing anything about those five months with my wife ( Maybe that seem unnatural to you) . I am very much behaving like nothing has happened between us and everything is back normal , I am very much sure that my wife was expecting big drama from my side and she must be surprised from all this too. I hope she will realize that what she has done was totally wrong and uncalled for , i hope .

Guess what her uncle told me when I went to his home to bring her back? He said, If you want a peace full married life then I will recommend you to cut all of her contacts with her mother! I said, What are you saying ? I am already a villain for my wife and her mother and you really think this will help me he said don’t you worry, if you don’t want to do it then I will do it , I will ask her to close her cell phone other wise soon you will have another mess like that.( even my wife 's close family think that all this mess is tailor made by my wife's mother "

Can you believe that, How can a mother do this to her own daughter’s married life? That’s beyond me.

I feel a big responsibility on my shoulders now, Allah has put me in this test for reason for sure and I can’t thank enough to Allah for that .In these 5 months I have been through a lot of things, sometimes I really felt that I am at the verge of losing my believes, But by the Grace of Allah, every passing day made me more and more stronger and nearer to Allah. I hope i will be a lot better person now

salamz,

aw bro thats nice ALLHUMDULLILAH!...may Allah bless you with so much reward for ur paitence..INSHALLAH...i really hope u n ur family livez happliy now AMEEN!

Guess what her uncle told me when I went to his home to bring her back? He said, If you want a peace full married life then I will recommend you to cut all of her contacts with her mother! I said, What are you saying ? I am already a villain for my wife and her mother and you really think this will help me he said don’t you worry, if you don’t want to do it then I will do it

I am so happy for you!!!

The happiest I've ever been on this message board.

Remember how you thought everyone was against you the whole time? It must feel so good to know other people saw how crazy her mother is.

Now. Advice from a Kuffar:

Watch the anger

Avoid the Mom but don't be outright rude

Feel on top of the world

:D

May Allah bless you and may you have a happy married life!

Ameen to all the other duaas as well.