Everything Happens.........

Salaam,

My friend says that there is a hadith that says

"Everything happens for a reason"

Is this true, then who said it........sounds like something from matrix. :D

Wasalaam

PropellerAds

:D

What do you mean brother, yes indeed everything has a certain reason, there is no such thing caused by coincidence. Though I dont know the source of the hadith.

peace

Edited by vdtwo

i dont know if its in a hadith but behind every event theres a reason (maslihat) so its a wise quote, it could fit in somewhere maybe, Islam has it all..

Salaam to all, :D

Everything does happen for a reason,your destiny has already been decided,in fact when you were in your mothers womb.

In a hadeeth (sayings of Prophet Muhammad - pbuh) narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr al-As, he reported that he heard the Prophet say:

"Allah ordained the destiny of the creation fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth." [Muslim]

In another hadeeth narrated by Anas bin Maalik, the Prophet said :

"Allah puts an angel in charge of the uterus and the angel says, 'O Lord, (it is) semen!' 'O Lord, (it is now ) a clot!' 'O Lord, (it is now) a piece of flesh.' And then, if Allah wishes to complete its creation, the angel asks, 'O Lord, (will it be) a male or a female?' 'A wretched (an evil doer) or a blessed (doer of good)?' 'How much will his provisions be?' 'What will his age be?' So all that is written while the creature is still in the mother's womb." [bukhari]

Allah has written down your life.

Hardships happen for a reason,

blessings happen for a reason.

I hope that helped my dear brother, :D .

May Allah keep on giving us His outstanding blessings,Ameen!

Wasalaam

Jazakallah for your help guys!!! :D

Hmmm…this sounds similar to another hadith, which I heard before.

It contained the words....

“Whatever misfortunes happens to a person, say Alhamdillah as it was the will of Allahâ€

Erm…can someone tell me if this is true, or am I getting myself confused again?!?! :D

.......... I'll take that as a no then?! :D

Assalamu alaikum

The following link might be of interest to you. (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.welcome-back(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/topic/trials.shtml"]Islamic Prespective on Trials and Tribulations[/url]

Ma'assalama

Salaam ,dear brothers and sisters,I hope you and all your family are well,

:D for that excellent and very interesting article strider.I would recommand every one to read it.

Ok,you know like the most able students get the harder more challenging exams to show their full ability.

It is the same with us muslims,we all are the most able,therefore Allah wants to test us all to the fullest of our ability,however he will never test a soul beyond it's scope.

The harder the test from Allah,the more reward you get.

We learn about Islam,read about Islam,teach about Islam,so Allah wants to see if we can Apply this knowledge of ours to unfamiliar situations such as "fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits"

Hardships make you a stronger person also!

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) faced lots of hardships and the way he faced them is an example for every muslim to follow,he faced the hardest hardships and made them look simple,when infact they were not.He is our inspiration!

Abu Hurayrah (radiallaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said:

" Hardships continue to befall a believing man and woman in their body, family, and property, until they meet Allah (S) burdened with no sins. "

[Tirmithee ]

Abu Hurayrah (radiallaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said:

" Whenever Allah wills good for a person, He subjects him to adversity"

[bukharee and others ]

Anas (radiallaahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said:

" When Allah wills good for a servant of His, He expedites his punishment in this life; and when He wills retribution for a servant of His, He holds his sins for Him to judge him by them on the Day of Resurrection. " [Tirmithee]

May Allah give Prophet Muhammad the greatest and best position in Heaven,Ameen!

May Allah guide us all to Heaven,Ameen!

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

As salaam alaykum,

Indeed, everything does really happen for a reason. We may not always understand why certain events has occured the way it did instantly. But with time and patience we end up seeing clear.