Islamic Forum
Reagan

Iranian Tv Series "zahra's Blue Eyes": Zionist Ship

Producer of Anti-Semitic Iranian TV Series "Zahra's Blue Eyes": A White Zionist Ship Sails Around the World, Kidnapping Babies to Use Their Organs

The following are excerpts from an interview with Ahmad Mir-'Alaii, who produced the anti-Semitic TV series "Zahra's Blue Eyes." Sahar TV, Iran aired the interview on February 8, 2005 in Farsi with Arabic voiceover. This translation is from the original Farsi:

Ahmad Mir-'Alaii: We have presented only a small portion of the Zionists' crimes. During our work [on the film] we received information-- even from Jews sympathizing with our point of view. They themselves were anti-Zionists. These were monotheistic Jews. They gave us information that made us regret the film had been completed. I wish we had this information before we made the film.

Oh Zionists, you have occupied the homes of innocent people. You are killing them, making them face firing squads, and gouging out their eyes in front of their parents. In this film we treated you more than fairly, when we presented you as taking out their eyes in an operating room.

There is a white ship sailing the oceans. It doesn't enter the territorial waters of Iran or similar countries. Our Arab brothers must look out for this ship. In it [the Zionists] hold children only one or two years old, who don't know anything. These are children no one cared for. They are kidnapped by various means under the pretext of wanting to take care of them. These children are held on this ship, and no one knows their fate. They become teenagers, not knowing what their fate will be. They receive the best medical care and are under constant physical monitoring and supervision. Why do [the Zionists] give them such care? To use them for medical purposes. They use the heart, the kidneys, and their other organs.

The story plot does not follow in every detail a specific case in israel, in that there was a person who wanted to become president, or was a candidate in the elections, or in that there was an actual child, with such a family, such a name and such details. The film is not entirely documentary. This story is the product of research we conducted and information we collected from every corner, and pieced together to compile this story. This story is a collection of facts. As I mentioned, we conducted research and reached conclusions, and we have turned them into this film to make the world aware of what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians

:sl:

The idea that such credulous people might get nuclear weapons is truly scary.

how do you ensure that there are no and there won't be credulous people in israel or the US?

wassalam,

y

These are TV producers. They know what their audience can accept. They obviously assume that most of their audience can believe this childish nonsense.

I agree that there are credulous people in all countries but the regular stupidity coming from the Iranian government and the Iranian entertainment industry suggests that a much larger proportion of Iranians are very credulous indeed.

I agree, and you don't have to look hard to see examples in all countries. And I'm not saying that the Iranian TV-viewing public is stupid. But to believe this ...

regarding the "zahra's blue eyes", which part in it that doesn't make enough sense to you, guys? i really don't know what you are all talking about ..

wassalam,

y

^^^ probably the part where a bunch of evil Jews jump on a boat like pirates and kidnap children to steal their organs. Of course, you are most likely about to tell me that it is based on a true story...

^^^ probably the part where a bunch of evil Jews jump on a boat like pirates and kidnap children to steal their organs.

though i think the zionists are sometimes more subtle than to jump on a boat like pirates, where did you read that part?

wassalam,

y

^^^

Producer of Anti-Semitic Iranian TV Series "Zahra's Blue Eyes": A White Zionist Ship Sails Around the World, Kidnapping Babies to Use Their Organs

Remember that part?

^^^ i think it's nothing compared to american movies

i read the excerpts (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmemri(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bin/articles.cgi?Page=archives&Area=sd&ID=SP83304"]here[/url], and don't find anything about zionist ship sails the world, kidnapping worlds' babies.

honestly, american movies like rambo or the likes where americans save the world again and again are far more hilarious than this movie.

in fact, we should thank this zahra's movie maker for reminding us about one of the worsts crimes that are still going on until today. this movie is understatement of the REALities.

wassalam,

y

It's a TV series, not a movie. It says that in the first sentence.

Yes, American (and British and Indian and Pakistani and no doubt Indonesian) movies and TV shows are often not a very accurate reflection of life. But they usually don't pretend to be. Whereas the this guy claims that the "This story is the product of research we conducted and information we collected from every corner, and pieced together to compile this story. This story is a collection of facts."

Actually, rereading the article it could well be a dishonest conflation of two different subjects - it starts by talking about a TV series and ends by talking about a film, and the film could well be about Palestine. The interviewee might be talking about that when he talks about "facts", not about the hilariously silly 'White Ship' plotline.

I'll see if I can check it out.

LOL! Yasnov (I nearly wrote '######' - it's like one of his 'refutations') I read your link. You've tried to show us that this isn't a piece of fantastic tripe by ... showing us that it IS a piece of fanstastic trip! The plotline is about Jewsih surgeons stealing the organs of Palestinian children to keep the israel president alive.

I take back my post about how the OP might be a cobbled-together fake. it's obviously a show made by (and presumably for) raving anti-semites.

It's not a movie, it's a SERIES. I'm sure there is different 'hijinx' going on every week.

It's a TV series, not a movie. It says that in the first sentence.

what is the difference between TV series and movies in terms of the message that it conveyed?

The plotline is about Jewsih surgeons stealing the organs of Palestinian children to keep the israel president alive.

and your point?

wassalam,

y

You play the naif really badly.

It is a ludicrous plotline. It is almost as ludicrous as the idea that there's a "white ship" travelling the world kidnapping babies. But the producers claim that it is fact. If it is widely believed to be fact in Iran, then there are a lot of very credible people in Iran.

Do you really believe everything you are told about Zionists? It seems so. israel is engaged in bad behaviour towards the Palestinians, true; it could be argued that israel "stole" Palestine, in the same way that all conquored land is "stolen", and which is the way that practically every national border in the world today was created. Fair enough, argue that. But to invent, spread or defend utterly stupid lies about israelis does not help your cause at all.

It is a ludicrous plotline. It is almost as ludicrous as the idea that there's a "white ship" travelling the world kidnapping babies.

i'll repeat: in which part it is mentioned that there is a white zionist ship traveling the world kidnapping babies?

israel is engaged in bad behaviour towards the Palestinians, true; it could be argued that israel "stole" Palestine, in the same way that all conquored land is "stolen", and which is the way that practically every national border in the world today was created.

a very bad argument. the only country that stole land after the establishment of the UN and the existence of UN declaration of human rights is israel.

wassalam,

y

It is 'mentioned' by the producer. Didn't you read the OP?

I agreed that you could argue that israel "stole" Palestine. That doesn't mean you can (or can withany credibility) therefore believe and spread any ludicrous claim made about israelis. Such as stealing organs from children.

That doesn't mean you can (or can withany credibility) therefore believe and spread any ludicrous claim made about israelis. Such as stealing organs from children.

this film is full of symbols with deep meaning. btw, why is this different from the 300 movie?

wassalam,

y

Yet the producer claims that they are "facts". Do you agree that it is ludicrous to claim that it is a fact that israelis are stealing the organs of children? And that there's a ship of Zionists kidnapping babies?

a very bad argument. the only country that stole land after the establishment of the UN and the existence of UN declaration of human rights is israel.

Nonsense. Read some modern history. For a start, Indonesia "stole" East Timor and West Papua. India "stole" Goa and Pondicherry. North Vietnam "stole" South Vietnam. Kosovo has just been "stolen" from Serbia. Pakistan tried to "steal" Bangladesh, but was defeated. Various bits of the Indian and Chinese border region have been "stolen" by both sides. Kashmir was "stolen" from Pakistan. Turkey "stole" half Cyprus. China "stole" Tibet. The Tamil Tigers have "stolen" part of Sri Lanka. And so on.

edit - I'm not saying that these things are right or wrong, I'm pointing out that there is absoutely nothing uniquely evil about israel. Yes, criticize israel for the bad things it does, but please stop spreading lies in an attempt to show that Zionists are some special evil. That's silly. It's just ordinary bad behavour by ordinary humans.

Edited by bartlett

Yet the producer claims that they are "facts".

yes, and the problems? get over it and move on ..

Do you agree that it is ludicrous to claim that it is a fact that israelis are stealing the organs of children? And that there's a ship of Zionists kidnapping babies?

i don't think it is that ludicrous

For a start, Indonesia "stole" East Timor and West Papua. India "stole" Goa and Pondicherry. North Vietnam "stole" South Vietnam. Kosovo has just been "stolen" from Serbia. Pakistan tried to "steal" Bangladesh, but was defeated. Various bits of the Indian and Chinese border region have been "stolen" by both sides. Kashmir was "stolen" from Pakistan. Turkey "stole" half Cyprus. China "stole" Tibet. The Tamil Tigers have "stolen" part of Sri Lanka. And so on.

if so, why did you write all those stole between quotation marks?

israel STEALS and ROBS Palestine

do you see the difference?

wassalam,

y

yes, and the problems? get over it and move on ..

It is not a "fact" that Zionists steal children's organs. Are you now claiming that it is?

i don't think it is that ludicrous

You lack a sense of humour.

if so, why did you write all those stole between quotation marks?

Because I'm quoting you. "Steal" is not the usual word to describe the way land is gained through conquest.

israel STEALS and ROBS Palestine

do you see the difference?

No, I don't see your point. I don't see any difference between israel "stealing" Palestine and (for example) the the Ottomans "stealing" Greece.