Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alaqad

Al-haram Al-ibrahimi

Al-Haram al-Ibrahimi located in the ancient city of [using large font size is not allowed]Hebron[using large font size is not allowed],[using large font size is not allowed]

Zionists partitioned the Masjid by force in to a Masjid and a Jewish service area, since then Jewish services are held in the cave and Muslim pray in the upper Masjid which remains the exclusive property of the Muslims

members can read more information using (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/you%20can"]wiki[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_198.62.75.4/######1/ofm/ag/Hebron2_gr.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfirponet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/TerraSanta/hebron.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmajalisna(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gallery/160/160_5454_1065810436.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/12.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/13.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/15.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/23.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/17.jpg[/img]

Sarah burial place

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/18.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/19.jpg[/img]

isaac burial place

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/17.jpg[/img]

Sarah burial place

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/18.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/19.jpg[/img]

isaac burial place

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/20.jpg[/img]

Rebeka(Refkah) burial place

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/22.jpg[/img]

Prophet Ibrahim burial place

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpicwav(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/picup/files/6/montda/24.jpg[/img]

by that door Zionists partitioned the Masjid

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaqad, You sure there is truth to these pictures?? I hope you don't feel offended that I am saying this. I trust you, Alhamdulillah, but am just curious, because there is another thread with pictures regarding our Prophet Sallallahu alaihi Wa Sallam's Rowdha, which turned out to be a fake one, that's why I am asking.

I tried to go on the link and am getting an error, here is what it says

The page you are looking for might have been removed,

had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Maybe you can repost the link, please.

Assalamu alaikum.

wa alekum salam

i do appreciate your worry and asking about truth to these pictures khalah, as u said some pictures is fake and we have to check well befor post ,

time ago i got fake picture for our prophet mohmmad (PBUH) tomb , but Alhumdulelah i have seen the prophet mohmmad(PBUH) tomb by my eyes..

that's why i did alot of searching and checking befor posting here

as we know in hebron ,known that our prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) died and many makamat there

all those picturs i got from differnt arabic forums and sites for hebron city and holy places pictures in hebron city

here memebers can check many pictures for palestine

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestineremembered(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/GeoPoints/Hebron_534/index.html"]link[/url]

check Inside the Haram Ibrahim pics

baraka Allahu feke wa jazaki kola khair

salam [using large font size is not allowed]

Edited by alaqad

Assalamu Alaikum, JazaakAllahu Khairan for the reply and the link, MashaAllah the link is so extensive, will take some days to view everything, but inshaAllah I will check it all in my own time inshaAllah.

Assalamu Alaikum.