Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Haqqul_Yaqeen

If You Strike Our Capital, We'll Strike Yours

:D

Nasrallah said: "If you strike Beirut, the Islamic resistance will strike Tel Aviv and it is able to do so."

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NR/exeres/106082AA-1D65-40E4-B2E4-9B99115F9CFA.htm"]Source[/url]

Well, israel just did. 4 AM in Beirut, and 9 PM here in NY, I was watching huge explosions live on al-Jazeera. Almost 30 strikes in less than 30 minutes. Yes, because 12 israelis were killed the day before. Because that's enough reason to wipe out a nation's capital. As if 900 Lebanese civilians (1/3 of them children) killed already isn't enough.

And it's now past 5 AM there, and I'm wondering how people are holding up, people living in Beirut, waking up, their children waking up to a loud roar, only to find out it's not a thunderstorm. No, it's israel attacking Lebanon's capital.

God knows what we'll see next.

PropellerAds

I think they have struck Beirut previously as well...

w/salaam

Yes you're right, but it has just escalated.

israel claimed to be bombing Beirut's southern suburb because that is Hizbullah's base, but do you really think this is what will happen?

Or do you think it will spread, and civilians will get caught in the crossfire?

Yes you're right, but it has just escalated.

israel claimed to be bombing Beirut's southern suburb because that is Hizbullah's base, but do you really think this is what will happen?

Or do you think it will spread, and civilians will get caught in the crossfire?

It just went from worse to much, much worse. :D :D

I think its not much time left to a sieze fire...

w/salaam

This is just escalating with no end in sight! israel has america's backing and getting supplies daily.. i wonder if hezbollah is getting aid as well?? what if their rockets run out?? :D

I think israel just wants lebanon and they are going to keep it.. just annex more land while the world simply watches. But i really wonder whats going to happen.. its really worrying.

Seems like for 1 israeli killed, 10-15 lebanese are getting killed :D !!

I hope this ends soon and the wrong doers are brought to justice..!

:D/Peace To All

The one thing I've come to learn about Hassan Nasrallah, from past declarations (over the years of conflict with israel) and from the current war is that, if he's says he'll do something, he backs it up with action.

So, I think Hizbullah will strike Tel Aviv in retaliation.

Both sides seem to be upping the ante ..

If Hezbollah runs out of rockets (or they are all destroyed) then the war will pretty much be over. israel will have achieved her objectives and once an international buffer force is gathered they can leave the country. That is as long as they are confident in the bailities of this international force to actually stop Hezbollah from re-arming on a large scale.

israel doesn't want to occupy Lebanon or annex it, I don't know where you get this idea. It is probably because of the false history you have been taught about 1948 and 1967 when israel attacked in order to "grab land".

Let us not discuss the issue I just brought up here, there is room in other threads for this.

Guest amani

Hizbullah wont be running out of rockets because muslim leaders are probably secretly funding them

"If You Strike Our Capital, We'll Strike Yours"

R U like the Military operations leader or something :D

Anyways I think that even if hizbollah runs out of rockets, they will

still not run out of rocks (especially since there are fresh ones available due to all the destruction).Vengeance is stronger than common sense and even if hizbollah is crushed, new one will breed. I personally would hate to see stuff like that continues but it is what it is.

peace

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu

:D...... :D.

Why is it that many of the Western leaders aren't condemning what israel is doing, and are just fixated upon Hezbollah?

Allahumma a'izzal islaama wal Muslimeen, :D.

Fi aman Allah

For the majority of people in America and the west there is no mystery about why we aren't condemning israel in the same way as we condemn Hezbollah. That is because the majority of us trully believe that israel are the "good guys" in the Middle East. We actually believe that after the creation of israel she was under a great threat for many of her first 20-30 years of existence. In fact we actually believe that the 1948 and 1967 wars were defensive.

We actually believe that the majority of the countries in the Middle East are not democratic and are in fact at their hearts fairly full of hatred for western values of freedom of speech and self determination. We actually see the democratic israel as an honest ally. We actually believe that Hezbollah (although they do build schools and hospitals etc) brain wash people into a hatred of israel, not because they are malicious but because Hezbollah honestly believe that the destruction of israel is the will of god.

That is because the majority of us trully believe that israel are the "good guys" in the Middle East.

If only Politics was as simple as 'good guy' and ád guy'.

We actually believe that after the creation of israel she was under a great threat for many of her first 20-30 years of existence. In fact we actually believe that the 1948 and 1967 wars were defensive.

That's your opinion. I guess seeing as you are a Jew, and probably an israeli, I can understand why you think that.

We actually believe that the majority of the countries in the Middle East are not democratic and are in fact at their hearts fairly full of hatred for western values of freedom of speech and self determination.

So because israel is a democracy, it can do whatever it wants? The U.S government are just consumed by double standards.

We actually see the democratic israel as an honest ally. We actually believe that Hezbollah (although they do build schools and hospitals etc) brain wash people into a hatred of israel, not because they are malicious but because Hezbollah honestly believe that the destruction of israel is the will of god.

Well seeing what israel is doing to the Palestinian people, I can understand why they have a hatred for the government of israel. Not that I support all of their methods.

Anyway this is off-topic. I'm sure there is somewhere else we can continue this conversation.

-Peace

Besmellah Elrahman Elraheem

I Don't feel like I'd ask USA or any western Country to stop war, cause I believe they did that war in propose and they won't stop it unless they'd see power of Muslims against them, i could expect anything from an enemy with no rules or ethics, and they could twist the facts as they want and brain wash people, but the truth will remain clear, Hasan Nasurallah said he wont kill more civilians if they stopped killing civilians, i guess that Isreal cannot do that right now, cause a lot of her Solider getting killed in man to man wars , so the only outlet of their anger is to pour their anger over kids and women of civilians, they are the only they can reach, it's rules of Coward Chick hearted, they are sure that Muslims are more stronger and Allah assistance always beside them.

May Allah bring Victorious to Islam, and make me live till i see the stolen Philistine Back to Muslims again.

Hizbullah wont be running out of rockets because muslim leaders are probably secretly funding them

It is no secret. Syria and Iran support them with money and weapons.

It is no secret. Syria and Iran support them with money and weapons.
:D/Peace To All

That's no crime. After all, we are supplying israel with the bombs and Jet fuel it uses to attack a sovereign nation and murder its civilians.

Since israel invaded Lebanon, there should have been an arms embargo on both parties.

But you can't expect Iran & Syria or anyone else not to support Hizbullah with any means, while our government is actively supporting and participating in israel's crimes against humanity...

"If You Strike Our Capital, We'll Strike Yours"

israel's capital city is Jerusalem.

Maor.

Salaam,

israel wishes for her capital to be Jerusalem, but knows it is not. Apart from three states (Costa Rica, El Salvador and USA) the entire world rejects this claim and maintains Tel Aviv as israel's capital.

If Hezbollah mean what they say, they will strike Tel Aviv very soon.

Peace

Salaam,

israel wishes for her capital to be Jerusalem, but knows it is not. Apart from three states (Costa Rica, El Salvador and USA) the entire world rejects this claim and maintains Tel Aviv as israel's capital.

If Hezbollah mean what they say, they will strike Tel Aviv very soon.

I hate to shatter your delusions, but a country decides it's own capital. As israel is a country and as West Jerusalem is part of israel it can choose this to be their capital.

The only debate is over East Jerusalem.

Also Tel Aviv is the economic and social capital of israel. Jerusalem is the administrative Capital, like Pretoria is the capital of SA, Brasilia is the capital of Brazil and Canberra is the capital of Australia.

I hate to shatter your delusions, but a country decides it's own capital. As israel is a country and as West Jerusalem is part of israel it can choose this to be their capital.

The only debate is over East Jerusalem.

Also Tel Aviv is the economic and social capital of israel. Jerusalem is the administrative Capital, like Pretoria is the capital of SA, Brasilia is the capital of Brazil and Canberra is the capital of Australia.

Perhaps so, but israel doesn't claim West Jerusalem as her capital but 'Jerusalem'. There is no denying israel wants all of Jerusalem for herself. Referring to Jerusalem as the 'capital' is only the first step israel is taking in the plan to take the entirety of Jerusalem. If israel were to state West Jerusalem as her capital, I'm sure most nations of this world would agree to that. The reality however, shows otherwise.

Peace