Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
M. Siddiqi

The Qunoot Collection

Dua is one of the strongest weapons of the Believer. This tear-jerking audio set is a collection of Qanoot Dua’s made by various Imams from around the world.

“The Believers, Men and Women, are Supporters and Protectors of one another. They command Al-Ma’ruf and forbid Al-Munkar, they perform Salat and give the Zakat, and Obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have his Mercy on them. Surely Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.†(At-Taubah: 71)

The Qanoot is recited at times of hardship, difficulties and when the Ummah has been affected by calamities. Usually the Imaam will recite it after the ruku and it is Sunnah for the followers to follow By stretching out their hands in front of their chest (as in du'a) praying that Allah (SWT) alleviate the calamities from the Muslims.

The current Crusade against the Muslims is evidently clear from the atrocities committed against them in Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir and Chechnya.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.streetdawah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quran.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.streetdawah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quran.html[/url]

PropellerAds

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaak Allah Khair for this..

May Allah (SWT) reward you for sharing this with us.. ameen

P.S. : Pls, can u tell me tht can we recite any Qunoot Dua during the Witr prayer ?? or any specific one only ?? Pls help my out in this.. Jazaak Allah Khair

Edited by subhaanallaah

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaak Allah Khair for this..

May Allah (SWT) reward you for sharing this with us.. ameen

P.S. : Pls, can u tell me tht can we recite any Qunoot Dua during the Witr prayer ?? or any specific one only ?? Pls help my out in this.. Jazaak Allah Khair

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullah,

Wa iyyakum.

I cannot give fatwa on your question. I advise you to consult a sheikh. All I can tell you is which qunoot du'ah I recite and I can also tell you that it is sunnah to recite this one. It is below.

Allahumma inna nasta’ inuka wa nastaghfiruka, wa nu’minu bika wa natawakkalu alaika wa nuthni alaikal khair, wa nashkuruka wa la nakfuruka wa nakhla’u wa natruku mannyafuruka, allahumma iyyaka nabudu, wa laka nusally wa nasjudu wa ilaika nasa wa nahfidu wa narju rahmataka wa naksha adhabaka inna adhabaka bil kuffari mulhiq.

Assalamu Alaykum

Please recheck that link as I dont think the site exists.

Please someone provide me with the transliteration and arabic version of Qunoot e Nazila.

I have searched so many places but only get the english

Assalamu Alaykum

Please someone provide me with the transliteration and arabic version of Qunoot e Nazila.

I have searched so many places but only get the english

:D

Qunoot.gif

qunoot_trans.gif