Islamic Forum
nutty

Is Nutella Halal ?

Assalamu alaikum

I was just wondering ifany knew if Nutella is halal or not?

PropellerAds

:D

I love nutella, hmmm yummy :D, (well it says it doesnt contain pork oil etc) so why haram.??

Ooh, Nutella is so tasty! I am pretty sure it would be halal, as there is no pork oil or anything like that in it. Hmm, now I want some Nutella! I better go eat breakfast :D

-Huriyyah

Q. Nutella hazelnut has whey powder in it. Can you please let us know if they're using plant/microbial/synthetic rennet to curd the milk or animal rennet.

A. According to the manufacturer, it is from a non-animal source. (Web posted 08.28.03 [at] 5.47 pm EDT)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.eat-halal(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/qanda.shtml#nutella"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.eat-halal(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/qanda.shtml#nutella[/url]

Hello, well this is kind of related question. but i was going to buy some yogurt yesterday from Walmart and i saw all of them have (kosher Gelatin). is that the gelatin that comes from pork? can we eat that or do we take chances by eating it? i've looked it up online but it was all confusing and unclear.

thanks

Mahmood

My suggestion would be to look for a yugurt with bacterial culture instead of Rennet..

ANyway...here is the info

The gelatin used in current yogurt products is produced from pork or non-kosher slaughtered beef. Since there are rabbis who give kosher certification to these gelatins and the products produced from them, manufacturers call this gelatin "kosher" gelatin and put a "K" on the products. The major certifying agencies do not consider this gelatin to be kosher

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kashrut(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Yogurt/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kashrut(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Yogurt/[/url]

My suggestion would be to look for a yugurt with bacterial culture instead of Rennet..

ANyway...here is the info

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kashrut(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Yogurt/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kashrut(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/Yogurt/[/url]

jazak Allah khayr :D

Assalamu alaikum, there was a discussion about Nutella previously, here is the link to it. Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=24910&hl=nutella"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...&hl=nutella[/url]