Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Livius

Western Media Bias?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=c1oq7oGO_N8"]Video[/url]

I know there are many that like to speak of Western media bias. I found this video interesting.

PropellerAds
(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=c1oq7oGO_N8"]Video[/url]

I know there are many that like to speak of Western media bias. I found this video interesting.

Absolutely hilarious but not entirely surprising . Some of those being 'shot' could give Ronaldo a run for his money and the poor corpse having to get back on his bier was great :D

On a more serious note such staged news is nothing new , just part of the propaganda war after all and there is certainly no shortage of real footage showing the Palestininans plight .

Now watch the whole of this video posted here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=32118&view=findpost&p=337089"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=337089[/url]

Ive posted about pallywood b4, simply dimissed because an isreali/frenchman was involved in its production.

theres another part regarding the supposed shooting of a palestian kid.

It can be seen here (www.)"seconddraft/"]seconddraft/[/url]

Still to hear any condemnation of these staged incidents.

Salaam

Hmmm... disturbing indeed. I guess propaganda is a strong tool for all sides. But as has been said, thepalestinian plight is real. There's no doubting it. Here's another video:

Link removed as already posted by Mehnaz above. Sorry...

Wassalam

Edited by BOOMBOOM

:D dear muslims

Thx for the Vid Livius, Indeed, They dive like Soccer Players, But whats the your conclusion then??

Is it that the israeli Ouccpation is now justified and all Videos Showsing israel in a negative light should be dismissed as faulse?

But whats the your conclusion then??

:D

I think he concluded there's a western bias towards Palestine!

The conclusion is that both sides will lie as much as possible to gain public favor. I harbor no sympathy for the israelis. But seeing things like this makes the sympathy I have for the Palestinians dwindle.

Very interesting. Thanks much Livius.

Wow. Not only do they kill nuns, but they fight fake battles, pretending the israelis are fighting them, just to put on a show.

Again with the nuns? Should I now accuse you of raping 14 year old Iraqi girls, killing their families and setting the corpse on fire? I mean you are as much 'they' as I am the 'they' who shot a nun correct? Nah, I think I'll turn the other cheek. That sound familiar? How about 'Let him who is without Sin cast the first stone."?

Ive posted about pallywood b4, simply dimissed because an isreali/frenchman was involved in its production.

theres another part regarding the supposed shooting of a palestian kid.

It can be seen here (www.)"http://seconddraft/"]seconddraft/[/url]

Still to hear any condemnation of these staged incidents.

Your just as bad as the Muslims if you beleieve that kid's death was staged, it's a conspiracy theory no better than the 9/11 ones.