Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bellum

Pakistan Should Not Exist

:D

You really seem to have some real problems with Pakistan.. and believe me you will have all your questions answered there... and more... :D

And if you don't want them answered then, well you can continue to call us a "bunch of thieves stealing Afghanistans fruits..." :D

As my knowledge of history is limited... my brothers there are soloey for this purpose [also for military realted stuff..] but they are there to defend attacks on Pakistan...

So you wouldn't have to keep up with it... Just go there and post one thread and write in it all your problems with Pakistan and then you'll have all your questions answers... Insh-Allah...

I'm sure you'll have more excuses... :D :D

w/salaam

What can i say... you do know that Pakhtunistan's period with Pakistan is over right.... its what the 116th year now? wasnt it supposed to be with India in the first place... so when the switch happend should have been back to the original owner. And wait what had happend on the 100th day of Pakhtunistan? wait Taliban had came in to Afghanistan to delay the swicth over of owner ship... now where did these Taliban come from? aaha Pakistan... thats one of the issue i got tons more... but as i said waste of time, i had done it before in this same forum... your kind dint have no answers at all.

PropellerAds

Please please please lets not get into the whole Pakistan-Afghanistan-Pushtoonistan debate again. In any case, as we have seen time and time again land belongs to those who have the strength to hold it...anything else is just fantasy.

:D/Peace To All

Stick to the title of the thread.

Do not divert attention to Afghan/Pakistan.

If I read any disparaging remarks that may sow the seeds of division, that persons posting privileges will be suspended.

If you care to test my resolve, feel free to test the waters...

Pakistan had about 15% hindus at the time of partition, since people were given free will to migrate, so most of them went to India at their own will. Today Pakistan has 1% hindus.

Free will??? what kind of manipulated history lessions do they teach you in pakistan, millions of hindus have been killed, both sides are to be blamed, it's not a proud time in the history, but there are still 15 % muslims in India and they live in relative peace, isn't the president muslim? Both countries have gotten their independence at the same time, well pakistan got it one day before, pettiness, and how far has India gotten compared to pakistan? The IT boom in India is just the start, India is seen as a forefront of education with one of the best universitites and a booming job market, with so many jobs and opportunities. You don't see that in Pakistan, educatation is not a priority, they spend the least of any south asian country in education per GDP. It's a useless country that is of no threat to india or to the world, let them go on with their useless existence.