Islamic Forum
Kamar_UK

Weak Imaan/faith

salam guys, its got sooo weak, its like i need Islamic disiplin to keep me carrying on, iv been lazy for a couple of weeks. I feel that i have shamed and dirtied my beard

I was thinking of starting again and growing a nice new one

dunno what to do

jazakallah help will be aprecaited

Edited by Kamar_UK

PropellerAds

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

Your thinking to much.......this is a while after you lost your lady

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

-PM-

:D brother

its ok imaan gets decreasing and increasin at times! one needs proper exhortation and thats holy quran.start reading it with understanding.you'd be mareveled at how much doing this lifts up your spirits , and really changes you for the better!

prayers are also a very good channel to communicate with Allah.if you pray with teh depth of your heartie and not just coz its an obligation.

dont get disheartened brother ,it happens to everone.one gets such phases.just read lahaoul at such times .you are not the only one! :P

:D

Guest Guest

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

Don't shave your beard it won't take away how you feel or improve it in any way, it won't wash away anything

Dont connect this with your beard as its whats inside your head that causing you to feel this way

Keep yourself occupied and dont let your thoughts take control of you, you should take cotrol of your thoughts when its the other way round is when you lose it

Every once in a while people feel this way but to be steady for a long time is great but you have to be tested also, this is your test but keep in mind whatever you from now onwards will have a great effect on you most people dont realise or see it

Sorry didn't do much help but Inshallah i will have you in my dua's

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

-PM-

aslam a alikum, get you self this book

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2709&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2709&hl=[/url]

The Prophet sws prescribed two things for weakness in Iman. He said sws that your iman will weaken just like metal rusts if left in the rain. The campanions asked so how can we strengthen our iman he said to recitation the Quran and make remember death much. I suggest reading Imam Ghazali's book Ihya Ulm Id Deen volume 3 and 4 is good for weakness in iman. Well take the action because Allah does not change people who do not change themselves.

asalam alaykum wr wb

Edited by SabrShukr

Salaam wa alaikum

i recommend to you to read suratul BAqarah each day thw whole of ti and not just parts of it. this surat when recited, makes the shaytaan run!!!!!!!!!!!

hope your well. inshalllah you will be ok.

Allahfiz

Salaam wa alaikum

i recommend to you to read suratul BAqarah each day thw whole of ti and not just parts of it. this surat when recited, makes the shaytaan run!!!!!!!!!!!

hope your well. inshalllah you will be ok.

Allahfiz

salams,

hmm thats interesting. well i daily read surah Baqrah at night before going to sleep not all of it but little bit.

my emaan really goes down at times...man, i should start reading Surah Baqrah each day the whole of it inshAllah.

Fe Amaan Allah.