Islamic Forum
Reagan

Islamofascists Suggests Stirring Up

Islamist Forum Member Suggests Stirring Up Racial Tension in U.S.

No. 1853 - February 27, 2008 -

A message posted January 20, 2008 on the Islamist forum Al-Hesbah (hosted by NOC4Hosts Inc. in Florida, USA), by a member calling himself Al-Jawfi, suggests stirring up racial tension between African-Americans and whites in the U.S. by spreading inflammatory materials on the Internet. In the discussion thread, other members proposed posting racist materials against African-Americans (such as insulting jokes and pictures) on sites frequented by African-Americans, in order to arouse anger and bitterness in their community

PropellerAds

Obviously they have read that famous book, The Protocols of the Elders of Islam.

is there any captured screen image to prove it? even if they did, won't be it like what you are doing right now, reagan? no?

wassalam,

y

is there any captured screen image to prove it? even if they did, won't be it like what you are doing right now, reagan? no?

Why do you talk this way? Do you agree with stirring up hatred among Americans?

Edited by River

Why do you talk this way? Do you agree with stirring up hatred among Americans?

of course no. but this is internet. anything could be said by anyone under anonymity. why didn't you ask him for his source?

wassalam,

y

... why didn't you ask him for his source? wassalam,y

Genius, did you READ the post ? You're about as sharp as a bag of wet hair. Geez !!!

Genius, did you READ the post ? You're about as sharp as a bag of wet hair. Geez !!!

i've gone to memri site, and the link that they offered for their story is broken. so no captured screen image, no proof. i think it's fair enough.

btw, i think most people nowadays are smarter than to bite the hooks from online racists.

wassalam,

y

You're right Yasnov , you are "an online racist " and your hook is rusty . The proof ? LOL.....just look at the protocols thread .

i lost my hooks a long time ago, maybe you keep it?

That one went right over your head ....eh Yasnov ?...