Islamic Forum
llogical

Good Vs Evil

In the Name of Allah ( God Almighty ) , the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful

:D

^^^

627.jpg

DR. Syed Muhammad Hussain Tabatabai

By Husainali Kadiwala

Capabilities of Dr. Syed Muhammad Hussain Tabatabai

 At the age of 2 he could recite the 30th sura of Quran by heart.

 At the age of 5 he became Quran Hafiz.

 In 1997 he was awarded a doctorate degree (Phd) from University of Coventry. (UK)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shianews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hi/articles/education/0000090.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shianews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hi/articles/education/0000090.php[/url]

^^^^

PropellerAds

In the Name of Allah ( God Almighty ) , the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful

^^^

“Most certainly he (Satan) has no power over those who truly cherish faith and are trusting upon their Lord; rather his power is limited only to those who take him as a protector (besides God) and thus associate partners with Him.â€

(An-Nahl: 99-100)

u may also read the background stories of Sura 113 Falaq--The Dawn &

Sura 114 Nas--Mankind

useful links:

Black Magic: Rulings & Remedy

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543818"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...d=1119503543818[/url]

Immunity and Protection against Black Magic

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503547054"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...d=1119503547054[/url]

the little girl surely memorised the entire history in a language that she understood. The language of Holy Quran is so unique that -even without understanding the language - Arabic , many five old little girls /boys or 50 years old men/women can memorise the entire holy Quran.

Salaams

LOL...OK...50 maybe pushing it. Again, memory has nothing..NOTHING..to do with the content. Personally, I have most, if not all of the 30th Sipra in memory, furthermore, I can read and write arabic, And Yes, I don't understand Arabic. SO yeah, we can memorize bible, or all the harry potter Novels...We can read and write herbrew or German without understanding it , that's how memory works, especially kids' memmory..they are like a walking Sponge.

The Kid you mention...Impressive...(2 yrs? :D ..real impressive). Definitely Gifted....

He makes Mozart look slow :D ..but Here is another gifted Kid.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro01/web2/Iskander.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neur...2/Iskander.html[/url]

-At age 14 months, Toby could read aloud from posters his stroller passed by.

-A year later, he spoke both Polish and English fluently.

-At the age of 4, he compiled a dictionary of hieroglyphics.

If you ever saw Riply's.... or read the G.B of world records u know what I mean.

And don't forget the numerous incidents of Reincarnation ( Kids recalling past life with Emaculate accuracy).These have been observed by Scientists...not just polythesitic Hindu/budhist folks. So while such incidents may serve as Faith boosters.....They are simply things we don't yet understand....Like the Lunar Eclipse back in the days... But if indeed these are Miracles...then God is definitely trying to confuse us.

BTW..Thanks for the Black Magic Links..But the links are no Good.

As I mentioned in the previous posts...The points made in the Fatwa or ruling are already flawed.( Bcaz the Fatwa assumes that BM is Satanic..But Satan has no power over True believers...so it makes no sense then why a true believer would be effected)

Peace

Edited by llogical

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan

(devil) the cursed, the rejected.

With the name of Allah ( God Almighty ) , the most kind , Ever Merciful

Listen to the Final Testament :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm[/url]

&&&

*But Satan has no power over True believers...so it makes no sense then why a true believer would be effected

----- Satan can never , I repeat NEVER NEVER NEVER win over a true believer ----NEVER.

It does not matter how many black magics are there, temporarily Satan can make a person sick ( physically ) but spiritually Satan can never harm a true believer.

God sometimes takes tests --- Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without Allah testing those of you who fought hard (In His Cause) and remained steadfast? (3:142)

U r giving too much importance on the events of the temporary world. If a believer is effected by black magic for some days , u r thinking that Satan wins forever ????? huh...how Satan wish , this could be true.

Sura 87 Suuratu A'alaa--The Most High

...... 15. And glorify the name of their Guardian Lord, and lift their hearts in Prayer.

16. No behold you prefer the life of this world.

17. But the Hereafter is better and more enduring.

18. And this is in the books of the earliest

19. The books of Abraham and Moses.

Prophet Muhammed (p) was feeling sick for few days when the jew dad & his daughter did the magic. Allah taught the Prophet (p) what to do & there is a lesson for us that we must always seek refuge in Allah from the Satan .

Sura 114 Nas--Mankind

Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of Mankind

The King (or Ruler) of Mankind

The God (or Judge) of Mankind

From the mischief of the whisperer of evil

who withdraws (after his whisper)

The same who whispers into the hearts of Mankind among Jinns and among men.

At the end, victory is ours & Satan will cry a lot in hell ( now don't get confused & don't ask who will cry ...Satan or llogical ? I mean (devil) the cursed, the rejected.

*Personally, I have most, if not all of the 30th Sipra in memory

-----MashaAllah.

*If you ever saw Riply's.... or read the G.B of world records

-----to find Qurane Hafiz , we don't have to see Riply's or read G.B , just go to any Madrasa ( Islamic school ) & u will find hundreds & thousands of non-Arabs who know Holy Quran by heart. Take ur example, u remember verses of Quran exactly as it is (verbatim) in Quran.

How many Biblical verses ur Christians friends/colleagues can recite like u can from Quran ?

*SO yeah, we can memorize bible.....

---There are hundreds of Bible Hafiz ??????? I never got any specific info about any single Christian who can recite/remember his/her holy book from memory/heart.

*..or all the harry potter Novels...

----I m sure , not even the author can tell the whole book from memory.....forget about kids. Also, u r forgetting that we are talking about a language that we don't understand. Those who memorised history / dictionary ,they knew the language.

*And don't forget the numerous incidents of Reincarnation ( Kids recalling past life with Emaculate accuracy).

----u can't prove that they really recall past life. Sometimes parent collect info about a rich dead person & teach kid about those since his/her childhood . so , s/he believes & start telling others about the so-called past life. Parents gain in 2 ways-------they become famous & they get money & other facilities from that rich dead family .

*...But if indeed these are Miracles...then God is definitely trying to confuse us.

-----:D

9: 111. Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

Salaams

----- Satan can never , I repeat NEVER NEVER NEVER win over a true believer ----NEVER.

Ok..then are you saying that Prophet Adam wasn't a true believer?

Bcaz he DID listen to Satan...and he DID go against Allah's command and becuase of HIM we are here.

It does not matter how many black magics are there, temporarily Satan can make a person sick ( physically ) but spiritually Satan can never harm a true believer.

Interesting so now we are drawing a line between physical/spiritual control.

Fine....can Satan physically control any one? I dunno...Black magic is not Satan dressig up as a doctor and injecting some viruses into our blood, it has to do with evil eye/spirits..that's pretty spiritual...I would say. :D

----u can't prove that they really recall past life. Sometimes parent collect info about a rich dead person & teach kid about those since his/her childhood . so , s/he believes & start telling others about the so-called past life. Parents gain in 2 ways-------they become famous & they get money & other facilities from that rich dead family.

It's not always about money..I think that there have been researches done in that area..Some scientist dude even wrote a book on his finding about that..these kids are like 3-7 years old usually and recall info with so much accuracy that is literally impossible to be taught.

I mean how ould you feel if your 3 yr old all of a sudden start speaking a totally unknown language and tell you acccounts of his/her past life, the name/charasteristics of family/friends , cause of death, etc. It has nothing to do with money or anything else as a motive. I am sure that there are documentaries on this subject. :D

Peace

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MOSQUE/ARABICSCRIPT/AYAT/1/1_1.htm[/url]

&&&

*Ok..then are you saying that Prophet Adam wasn't a true believer?Bcaz he DID listen to Satan...and he DID go against Allah's command

----Prophet Adam (p) forgot , so he made a mistake. He asked forgiveness & Allah, the most kind , Ever Merciful showed him mercy. Satan will live in hell forever & Adam (p) will stay at heaven forever. So, who won ?????

Salaams

----Prophet Adam (p) forgot , so he made a mistake. He asked forgiveness & Allah, the most kind , Ever Merciful showed him mercy. Satan will live in hell forever & Adam (p) will stay at heaven forever. So, who won ?????

The Almighty specifically asked him NOT to do something...now can you forget the only thing some on eof that decree asks you are NOT to do? I dunno :D

Besides, it doesn't matter who won and who lost...you said that Satan can "NOt..NOt NOT have control over believers"

Prophet Adam's story contradicts that claim.

Peace

&&&

Adam (p) was a human being. So, he made a mistake ....not a sin. Satan failed to harm him spiritually , that's why Adam ( p) was not a rebel but a humble servant of God.

Ta Ha

[20.115] And certainly We gave a commandment to Adam before, but he forgot ; and We did not find in him any determination

Allah is telling us that Adam (p) forgot . That means, he was not arrogant & did not break any command of Allah voluntarily. So, Allah forgave him.

“Say: ‘O My servants who wronged against their souls, do not despair of Allah’s mercy! For Allah forgives all sins; for He is indeed Forgiving, Compassionate.’†(Az-Zumar: 53)

* Besides, it doesn't matter who won and who lost...

---Of Course , it does. At the end , who wins & who is a loser ..............how it does not a matter ?????? Why we pray ? why we fast ? why we give charity ? There are so many temptations around us .... why want to avoid those ? Because , at the end , we want to win. We want Allah to be pleased with us & give us best rewards.

I told u , u r giving too much importance on temporary events.

The Counsel

[42.25] And He it is Who accepts repentance from His servants and pardons the evil deeds and He knows what you do;

[Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed] (An-Nisaa' 4:48).

*...you said that Satan can "NOt..NOt NOT have control over believers"

Prophet Adam's story contradicts that claim.

----- :D

actually , it's exactly the opposite. Prophet Adam's (p) story tells us that like Adam (p) , it's possible for us to forget about Allah's commands . But , we must be repentant as soon as possible as Adam (p) did .

*Peace

--Peace to u , too & all.

&&&&

useful links:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1119503543086&pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar%2FFatwaE%2FFatwaEAskTheScholar"] The Door of Repentance (Tawbah) is Wide Open [/url]

(www.)"http:// Understanding the Concept of Repentance

Salaams

Adam (p) was a human being. So, he made a mistake ....not a sin. Satan failed to harm him spiritually , that's why Adam ( p) was not a rebel but a humble

servant of God.

breaking the coffee mug is a mistake...Disobeying God is a Sin.

Also The verse you mention is taken out of context...If you read it carefully, it's talking about Adam's determination to spread God's word...This happens before Satan is asked to bow to Adam and not related to Satan seducing Adam which comes later on.

Of Course , it does. At the end , who wins & who is a loser ..............how it does not a matter ?????? Why we pray ? why we fast ? why we give charity ? There are so many temptations around us .... why want to avoid those ? Because , at the end , we want to win. We want Allah to be pleased with us & give us best rewards.

I'm sorry to say but that's a very childish and selfish mentality. maybe it sounds that way bcaz of the way u worded it.

But Again... here is the point I was trying to make.

Satan was sucessful in seducing Adam..So Satan Won that battle.

And bcaz of that..... the Fact that "satan has no control over believers" is Void.

Just think about it for a second .

This point has nothing to do with loosing and winning as a whole.... as that's a separate issue.

I told u , u r giving too much importance on temporary events.

[/url]

If the eternal life is based on these temporary events....if repentance will do no good once we are dead...Then how are these temporary events not Important?.....We have only one life...One chance...what's wrong with giving it importance then? :D

Peace

Edited by llogical

&&&

llogical:.... Disobeying God is a Sin.

-----If one is arrogant & intentionally disobeys Allah , then of course it is a sin. But, when one is a God fearing person & unfortunately forgets about the do's & don'ts & later repentant sincerely , then Allah accepts his/her tawba/repentance.

Also, there is a difference between major sins & unintentional mistakes . To my knowledge , take other lords besides God is the most major sin . Also killing innocent person , adultery these are major sins.

Once 2/3 companions of the last Prophet (p) were forced by their opponents to eat pork, alcohol & slandered the Prophet . When they freed, they came to the Prophet (p) crying. They were very afraid that Allah will considered their acts as sins. But , the revelation came that ( not the exact words) ...when u don't have intention to disobey Allah , then Allah will forgive u.

There are many verses in Quran about the mercy of Allah. When u do any mistake or even sin & you are really sorry & ask Allah's forgiveness ,then u will find that Allah is the most kind, most merciful.

Surah 4. Women

17. Allah accept the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allah turn in mercy: For Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

So say: "O my Lord! grant Thou forgiveness and mercy for Thou art the Best of those who show mercy!" 23: 118

* Also The verse you mention is taken out of context...If you read it carefully, it's talking about Adam's determination to spread God's word...

-----I just checked the context. It's about Adam's (p) forgetting God's command not to eat that fruit . ( translation & commentary published in KSA ).

* I'm sorry to say but that's a very childish and selfish mentality

--------ummmmm. why ?????? If we try to save ourselves from hellfire , how it's very childish & selfish mentality ? What is an adult & unselfish mentality ? Trying to reserve a hot sit next to Satan ? ehhhhhhhhhh......... i don't want to be an adult then :D

* Satan was successful in seducing Adam..So Satan Won that battle.... * the Fact that "satan has no control over believers" is Void.

---- :D

Story of Adam (p) is a proof that Satan can misguide us only for sometime but not for long because " Most certainly he (Satan) has no power over those who truly cherish faith and are trusting upon their Lord......

Satan could not make Adam (p) arrogant or rebel. Adam (p) did not revolt against God like Satan did. Satan never asked forgiveness but Adam (p) did. So , how Satan won the battle ?

Satan lost the war forever because it's possible for Satan to tempt us but later those who are true believers will come back to right path.

* ....if repentance will do no good once we are dead..

-----what do u mean ????? Allah accepts our repentance & will forgive us & reward us for our prayer , repentance etc in this world & when we die.

Yes, Allah does not accept the so-called repentance like the Pharaon's one. But , true repentance will do a lot of good Insha Allah in this life & the life hereafter .

Those that turn (to Allah. in repentance; that serve Him, and praise Him; that wander in devotion to the cause of Allah,: that bow down and prostrate themselves in prayer; that enjoin good and forbid evil; and observe the limit set by Allah.- (These do rejoice).

So proclaim the glad tidings to the Believers. 9:112

4: 18. Of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil, until death faces one of them, and he says, "Now have I repented indeed;" nor of those who die rejecting Faith: for them have We prepared a punishment most grievous.

* If the eternal life is based on these temporary events.... We have only one life...One chance...what's wrong with giving it importance then?

----- Well, we have 2 lives ...one is in this world...the temporary one ; other is life hereafter ......the eternal life.

Any logical person will give more importance on the eternal life :D

Surah 39. The Troops, Throngs

54. "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.

55. "And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while ye perceive not!-

56. "Lest the soul should (then) say: 'Ah! Woe is me!- In that I neglected (my duty) towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!'-

57. "Or (lest) it should say: 'If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the righteous!'-

58. "Or (lest) it should say when it (actually) sees the penalty: 'If only I had another chance, I should certainly be among those who do good!'

Salaams

If one is arrogant & intentionally disobeys Allah , then of course it is a sin. But, when one is a God fearing person & unfortunately forgets about the do's & don'ts & later repentant sincerely , then Allah accepts his/her tawba/repentance.

So I guess it's not a sin if people forget to pray here and there..Or eat pork here and there...as long as they repent later right?

Probably not...bcaz it's not possible for people to forget that pork is haram..Similarly, it's not possible for Adam to forget that God forbade him from eating certain fruit unless he had alzeimers. We don't forget to dress before going out or lay down b4 sleeping because these are OBVIOUS Things..Kinda like the forbidden tree.

Let's examine the surrounding verses.....

20.113: And thus have We sent it down an Arabic Quran, and have distinctly set forth therein of threats that they may guard (against evil) or that it may produce a reminder for them.

20.114: Supremely exalted is therefore Allah, the King, the Truth, and do not make haste with the Quran before its revelation is made complete to you and say: O my Lord ! increase me in knowledge.

20.115: And certainly We gave a commandment to Adam before, but he forgot; and We did not find in him any determination.

20.116: And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam, they made obeisance, but Iblis (did it not); he refused.

20.117: So We said: O Adam! This is an enemy to you and to your wife; therefore let him not drive you both forth from the garden so that you should be unhappy;

I don't see the part where Adam eats the forbidden fruit? :D

(can u link me to the commentary?)

why ?????? If we try to save ourselves from hellfire , how it's very childish & selfish mentality ? What is an adult & unselfish mentality?

childish bcaz the concentration is on win/loss instead of right/wrong.

Selfish bcaz in order to access heaven, it doesn't matter who we step onto.

What's adult/not selfish?...Instead of saying, "I will do such and such to get blessing and go to hevaen" You say "I will do such and such because that's the right thing to do"

Trying to reserve a hot sit next to Satan ? ehhhhhhhhhh......... i don't want to be an adult then :D

What if I told you that if u do everything good/ and right u will go to hell? would u still be willing to do the right thing or heaven/rewards are more important? woul du defend what's right or try ditch the hot seat?...If U think about it, u shoul dbe abl eto get the point I am trying to make. :D

* Satan was successful in seducing Adam..So Satan Won that battle.... * the Fact that "satan has no control over believers" is Void.

---- :D

Story of Adam (p) is a proof that Satan can misguide us only for sometime but not for long because " Most certainly he (Satan) has no power over those who truly cherish faith and are trusting upon their Lord......

Satan could not make Adam (p) arrogant or rebel. Adam (p) did not revolt against God like Satan did. Satan never asked forgiveness but Adam (p) did. So , how Satan won the battle ?

Wow..I hope u are kidding. :D

Let's think about it.

1.Satan can't have control over non believers

2. Satan SUCCESSFULLY..seduces Adam to eat the fruit

Job done..Finish, finito... Who cares if Satan can turn Adam into a rebel, his work is done.

* ....if repentance will do no good once we are dead..

-----what do u mean ????? Allah accepts our repentance & will forgive us & reward us for our prayer , repentance etc in this world & when we die.

Yes, Allah does not accept the so-called repentance like the Pharaon's one. But , true repentance will do a lot of good Insha Allah in this life & the life hereafter .

What I mean..is that once we are dead...and after resurrected, no matter how much we repent it would be no good..worthless. If u recall the last two signs of doomsday..

-the sun will rise from west and set in east ..at which point Quran will loose it's power and repentence no longer will be accepted..(atleast according to my knowledge)

peace

Personally, I don't believe in 'good' or 'evil'. These are two concepts we use to make sense of our universe, just as we use many other concepts such as free-will, destiny etc.

But while we are looking at the universe through these eyes, it is absolutely stupid to claim to believe in God yet describe Him/Her as only good and no evil. In the terms of 'good and evil', God is both 'good and evil' yet neither. He does as He does/things happen as they happen/are supposed to happen.

Someone who wants to believe they have freedom will choose to believe in no God or believe in free-will. Someone who wants to believe everything is fixed and set and thus there is nothing to fear, will choose to believe in destiny. The person who wants to believe everything makes sense and is heading towards the greater good will choose to believe God is good. In reality, none of these apply. Whichever God/Source may exist, must in fact be both evil/good or neither.

Peace

Salaams

it is absolutely stupid to claim to believe in God yet describe Him/Her as only good and no evil

Interesting....except for Thesist would probably disagree.

Peace

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected.

&&&

*Salaams

-----------Walaykum as Salaam wa Rahmatullah wa Barkatuhu

*So I guess it's not a sin if people forget to pray here and there..Or eat pork here and there...as long as they repent later right?

------ If Muslims intentionally forget to pray or eat pork & don't repent ,then Of Course it will considered as sin. No one should intentionally commits sin with this hope that s/he will get time & chance to repent.

* it's not possible for Adam to forget that God forbade him from eating certain fruit unless he had alzeimers

------ well, during Ramadan ,sometimes we forget that we are fasting & specially when someone is eating & drinking in front of us , we can mistakenly take something from plate & may start eating . Then , within minutes , we remember that we can not do that . We scream .........O Allah , what did i do ??? Hope , u know that if one forgets & eats something , it does not break his/her fast & it won't be considered as sin . But , if one intentionally forgets , eat & then just orally say , sorry sorry sorry , then it's not a mistake or it's not a sincere repentance.

*I don't see the part where Adam eats the forbidden fruit?

(can u link me to the commentary?)

-------I have Tafsir Mariful Quran ( translation & commentary ) of Hazrat Maulana Mufti Muhammed Safi (ra) . I think, i gave u the English link earlier . Anyway , Insha Allah , I will search for it again. It takes time to download ; i guess, it's better if u collect the copy from Saudi Embassy or ur local Masjid .

*childish bcaz the concentration is on win/loss instead of right/wrong.

------ who is right is a winner , who does wrong is a loser . It's so simple. Why are u making this complicated ???

*Selfish bcaz in order to access heaven, it doesn't matter who we step onto.

---- Of Course , it does matter . Muslims are NOT :no :

allowed to harm any innocent person . If we do , we will be loser.

*What's adult/not selfish?...Instead of saying, "I will do such and such to get blessing and go to heaven" You say "I will do such and such because that's the right thing to do"

----- I told u earlier ----- to go to heaven , we have to be goody goody :D

...and let not the hatred of some people in (once) shutting you out of the Sacred Masjid lead you to transgression (and hostility on your part). Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah. for Allah is strict in punishment ( chapter 5 , verse 2 )

*What if I told you that if u do everything good/ and right u will go to hell?

---U r a human being . So , i will listen to your & our Creator. If i do everything good , Insha Allah , no hot seat in hell will be reserved for me.

Surah 22. The Pilgrimage

O ye who believe! bow down, prostrate yourselves, and adore your Lord; and do good; that ye may prosper.

*If U think about it, u should be able to get the point I am trying to make.

------- Let me explain what i understood. U r thinking that Islamic teaching is harmful ,Muslims are bad , we are encouraged to do evil but still we all will go to heaven ....am i right ?

I told u earlier ....pick up any Quranic rule that u think is bad . Insha Allah , we will discuss about that law in details ....with the context & comparison , so that u & we all can understand the difference between Quran & other holy books.

I read in an article then Jews holy book has this kind of instruction that if they don't return back non-Jew's property , it's not a sin. But , for Muslims , we are not allowed to grab other's property .

2: 188. And do not eat up your property among yourselves for vanities, nor use it as bait for the judges, with intent that ye may eat up wrongfully and knowingly a little of (other) people's property.

It is a must for Muslims to do Justice.....'' Say: "My Lord hath commanded justice...7:29

We have to be good & kind to non-Muslims, also . Even in the battle field , if enemy drops weapons & ask asylum, Muslims have to escort , i repeat escort the enemy to a safe place.

In short, Islam teaches us to be the best among all by fulfilling our duties to God & humanity.

Say: the things that my Lord hath indeed forbidden are: shameful deeds, whether open or secret; sins and trespasses against truth or reason; assigning of partners to Allah, for which He hath given no authority; and saying things about Allah of which ye have no knowledge 7: 33

And strive in His cause as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under discipline). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the cult of your father Abraham. It is He Who has named you Muslims, both before and in this (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and ye be witnesses for mankind! So establish regular Prayer, give regular Charity, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protector - the Best to protect and the Best to help! (22: 77-78)

* Wow..I hope u are kidding.

----:D

*Let's think about it.

1.Satan can't have control over non believers

----ummm, must be typo error .....u mean believers . yes , Satan can not win over true believers.

2. Satan SUCCESSFULLY..seduces Adam to eat the fruit Job done..Finish,

----:D

Adam (p) will go back to heaven forever . So, Satan's work is not done & Satan will always fail at the end when he deals with true believers. Because , true believers will be blessed with heaven. Satan wanted to see Adam (p) , Eve (p) & us in hell but some or many of us Insha Allah will go to heaven , it means Satan failed miserably.

... Who cares if Satan can turn Adam into a rebel, his work is done.

----nope , no way. Adam (p) was a true believer & Allah forgave him. All's well that ends well :D

*What I mean..is that once we are dead...and after resurrected, no matter how much we repent it would be no good..worthless.

-----who told u that ??? Show me an authentic source.

*If u recall the last two signs of doomsday..

-the sun will rise from west and set in east ................repentance no longer will be accepted..(at least according to my knowledge)

-----It means , u have to offer ur sincere repentance before the doomsday / before the death approaches . At the last minute , repentance will not be accepted as Pharaon said , ok ok, i m sorry now ....but it was too late then.

Repentance means return back ...... come back from wrong path to the right one. If u understand that u were wrong , if u really feel guilty & ashamed of ur wrong doing & u sincerely promise Allah that u will never repeat ur mistake ,then it's repentance.

*peace

----may peace , blessing & mercy of God Almighty be upon us all , Ameen.

Surah 7. The Heights

Who is more unjust than one who invents a lie against Allah or rejects His Signs? For such, their portion appointed must reach them from the Book (of decrees): until, when our messengers (of death) arrive and take their souls, they say: "Where are the things that ye used to invoke besides Allah." They will reply, "They have left us in the lurch," And they will bear witness against themselves, that they had rejected Allah. 7:37

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected.

&&&

One of the most comprehensive commentaries of the Holy Qur'an in English by Mufti Muhammad Shafi.

Mufti Muhammad Shafi wrote Maariful Quran in Urdu, which has already become a great reference for the layman and the scholar alike.

Now its English translation supervised by his son Mufti Taqi Usmani, brings this great treasure to the English-speaking world

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.invitation2truth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/shop/books-tafseer-Maariful-Quran.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.invitation2truth(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/shop/books...riful-Quran.php[/url]

Ma'ariful Quran - Volume 1

Cover: Hardback

Author: Mufti Muhammad Shafi

Publisher: Maktaba e Darul Uloom Karachi

Pages: 741

Weight: 1210(Gram)

Our Price: £11.00

Ma'ariful Quran - Complete Set (8 Volumes)

Cover: Hardback

Author: Mufti Muhammad Shafi

Publisher: Maktaba e Darul Uloom Karachi

Weight: 9716(Gram)

Our Price: £75.00

Free download:

Bangla Quran Original 8 volume Translation & Tafseer (Explanation) ! ... Mareful Quran - Mufti Shafi Usmani RA - Vol - 5 -

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.banglakitab(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quran.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.banglakitab(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/quran.htm[/url]

Salaams

If Muslims intentionally forget to pray or eat pork & don't repent ,then Of Course it will considered as sin.

:D ..How do u intentionally forget? It's a paradox.

My point was simple....You do not forget things that are important.

well, during Ramadan ,sometimes we forget that we are fasting & specially when someone is eating & drinking in front of us , we can mistakenly take something from plate & may start eating.

That's bcaz we have a HABBIT of eating Food. Adam didn't have a habbit of eating the forbidden fruit. It's useless to argue about that bcaz there is no way in HELL some one can FORGET the only one thing GOD wants them not to do. Satan CONVINCED Adam... and he deliberately ate the fruit.

----- I told u earlier ----- to go to heaven , we have to be goody goody :D

We are going in circles...and I think you are shutting me out. :D

What sane person would say that bad deeds will get you to heaven?

Religion takes priority over everything..If "GOD'' Says Kill your mother...a firm believer doesn't hesitate...WHY? to get to heaven? That's what I meant by selfish. The whole Reward oriented mentality is selfish.

I told u earlier ....pick up any Quranic rule that u think is bad . Insha Allah , we will discuss about that law in details ....with the context & comparison , so that u & we all can understand the difference between Quran & other holy books.

Again, It's not Quran vs bible. I have explained atleast 3 times if not more that trashing other religions are irrelevant. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate you spending time on this ( thank you :D ) but I honestly feel you are filtering out some of the stuff out and repeating some of teh irrelevant stuff. It's like If I need a typist who can type 80 words/sec, it doesn't matter if on eof the applicants try to convince me that he can't type 80 words but he is faster then other applicants.

----nope , no way. Adam (p) was a true believer & Allah forgave him. All's well that ends well :D

I see you are relying on "He who laughs last" logic. :D

Let's see....Satan Got Adam kicked out of the heaven,He made brother kill brother, made the entire world suffer becaz of one man's sin and yet Satan Lost? I guess we have a different idea of win loss situations.

who told u that ??? Show me an authentic source.

I 'm too Lazy, :D ..How about asking some one u trust instead...that's save me some trouble if not then let em know and I'll do it (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]sigh.gif[/url]

Peace

Salaams

About the links u posted.. they either lead to a online store...or a PDF translation that's not in English... :D

Also why make post long with so much other stuff? :D

Peace

Salaam,

lol you know, I like the way you question these people Ilogical. Being of 'non-religion' allows you to play devil's advocate in a much more 'safer' way than a small minority of us here. :D

Peace

&&&

* It's not Quran vs bible

------ok, i told u earlier...pick up any specific Islamic law that u think is bad. Insha Allah , we will discuss about it.

** Religion takes priority over everything..If "GOD'' Says Kill your mother...a firm believer doesn't hesitate...WHY?

---- The Last Prophet (p) said, God is more merciful than mother is to child ( i came to know about that hadith from our revert bro Yusuf Islam ).

God ordered us to respect parent .......we are not allowed to even say ' uh' to mom & dad. If they are non-Muslims , still we will respect them but will ignore their order to disobey God.

A firm believer knows very well that God did not say any illogical things . Yes , if parent revolt against God , take arms , declare war against Muslims ,then in the battle field , may be a firm believer will kill parent if find them with weapons .......anyway, i don't know about any such incident. Do u ?

* I guess we have a different idea of win loss situations.

---- yap. I give more importance on the life hereafter. As Satan is a loser in this sense that hell is waiting for him & Adam (p) is a winner to have a permanent seat in heaven ---to me --- Adam (p) won.

* About the links u posted.. they either lead to a online store...or a PDF translation that's not in English

------I did a google search. English link came but u have to order for the copy. Another link is for Bangla speaking readers & it's free .

* Also why make post long with so much other stuff?

----- well, i try to give related links / verses. Just ignore those part if u don't like to read.

* How about asking some one u trust instead...that's save me some trouble

----- Allah promised us in holy Quran that our sincere repentance will be accepted & Allah will reward us. No confusion about these .....so , no need to ask anybody....just read holy Quran. I m not giving verses ' cause it will make post long.

* Peace

-------peace peace peace to us all.

Salaams

Salaam,

lol you know, I like the way you question these people Ilogical. Being of 'non-religion' allows you to play devil's advocate in a much more 'safer' way than a small minority of us here. :D

Peace

Thanks :D ...and in my experience , some grouchs do frown upon vigorous Q's :D But lots of people are nice/smart enough to try and make sense out of thing :D

Besides, if i just hold back, I'm fooling myself right? :D

Peace

Salaams

------ok, i told u earlier...pick up any specific Islamic law that u think is bad. Insha Allah , we will discuss about it.

No use...bcaz U or no other will EVER be open yo the possibility that Quran can be wrong.

What's the point of bringing up anything like that. still u can check out the threads about Islam vs Science ...Or homosexuality bcaz there I've trie dto show that we do certain things with no other logic then "it's what we are asked to do"

** Religion takes priority over everything..If "GOD'' Says Kill your mother...a firm believer doesn't hesitate...WHY?

---- The Last Prophet (p) said, God is more merciful than mother is to child ( i came to know about that hadith from our revert bro Yusuf Islam ).

I can buy that...I've heard of mothers abandoning their children, leaving them in garbage dumps etc. The truth is that a good mother NEVER would throw her child in the dump even if she has to sell her blood/ or even herself to provide for him/her. God threw us in this world when he had a CHOICE..to NOT to. Simple as that. No one forced God to let people suffer. He did it on his own. Now before u say " a good mother often soanks her child to discipline"...remember that this DOESN"T apply to God...bcaz he can discipline us without spanking u see..bcaz a mother sometimes has no other way but to smack the kid to teach jim right/wrong...But God does.

Yes , if parent revolt against God , take arms , declare war against Muslims ,then in the battle field , may be a firm believer will kill parent if find

Yes...them with weapons .......anyway, i don't know about any such incident. Do u ?

Ofcource, I can't think from top of my head but there are severals instances where a Kin is slaughtered in the name of almighty. Just looking at the story of Abrahim AS and ISmael AS ..what does that teach? God takes priority over our loved one...Period.

yap. I give more importance on the life hereafter. As Satan is a loser in this sense that hell is waiting for him & Adam (p) is a winner to have a permanent seat in heaven ---to me --- Adam (p) won.

So Satan successfully got Adam kicke dout of heaven ...and damned his entire generation yet he lost bcaz he WILL loose at the end? I'm not even going to try to say anything else..except....If you are not willing to Fight God, then Why would Satan...possibly the smartest jinn/human would go against him? Arrogance is not it bcaz then he would have just failed to Obey god from the getgo. Maybe Satan has got a plan that God doesn't know about :D .Well since we are not sticking to rationale ...why not? :D

----- well, i try to give related links / verses. Just ignore those part if u don't like to read.

Ok...Sorry if I sound pushy..but it's the same thing all the time. I mean it just takes up space and makes the post seem bigger...I mean if not than it's ok, I can scroll. :D

*If U think about it, u should be able to get the point I am trying to make.

------- Let me explain what i understood. U r thinking that Islamic teaching is harmful ,Muslims are bad , we are encouraged to do evil but still we all will go to heaven ....am i right ?

Forgot to answer that.. :D ..but in one word NOPE, not even close. :D

Peace