Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RESPECT_GYAL

Sam In The House!

hi everyone.

am back woow haven't came here for a very long time, well where this Amnia gyal??

thanks to her cause as my cousin Jodie is on another site with that sis, and i haven't been in contact with Jodie for 4 days as i have been busy but she told me to go to that site and stay there, wonder why maybe she wants to join, did you tell her amnia??

sowiee if i spelt your name wrong but thats what Jodie said your name was :D

regards,

Smantha

PropellerAds

Welcome back Samantha, How are you and where have you been. Maybe you are talking about Amani perhaps. And yes why is'nt Jodie here, she could come and enjoy, haha.

Regards, umAhmad.

Welcome back Samantha, How are you and where have you been. Maybe you are talking about Amani perhaps. And yes why is'nt Jodie here, she could come and enjoy, haha.

Regards, umAhmad.

hi UmAhmad.

am not bad oh i've been busy at work and then i had to baby sit my "neice" :D anyway i don't know who she is but Jodie said Amnia i don't have a clue :D oh Jodie come here maybe she might come don't know she told me to stay here and i don't know WHY though but fraquenly maybe she's joining, oh do you know Jodie?? :D

oh man i missed you all and oh the icons are cool missed them too specially this one>>>> :D Hehehe.

anyway whats happened to the forum? where are all the threads gone? :D

who's this INFO GUY?!! innthe middle of the post :confused:

Edited by RESPECT_GYAL

Guest amani

Hi Samantha.

yep its me youre talking about. ill contact you via pm :D