Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Allah's Slave

Tuna Filet...

:D

I finally found a kind of tuna fish that I can tolerate eating. I'm usually grossed out by it because it looks & smells like cat food :P

Anyhow, at the grocery store look for Starkist brand (maybe other brands have this style too) cans of "Tuna Filet." Instead of being fish that looks like it went through the blender it's actual meat and you can see how it used to go together. It's mediterranean tuna that comes in water or olive oil, i prefer the kind in olive oil.

Either way I mix it with some crushed red & black pepper, put it in a pita and dig in. It doesn't taste fishy or anything! :D

In each can there are 2.5 servings, each serving has 13g protein and 160 calories so if you work out a lot it will help build muscle without adding too many calories to your diet!

:P

AS

PropellerAds

salams,

jazkAllah kher bro.

I don't like tuna fish at all it smells and taste just YUK..!!

I never heard about tuna filet...i wonder why.

i would like to try it inshAllah.

Fe Amaan Allah.

Tuna is the best!!!! :D I know a lot of people don't like it - but I have always loved tuna sandwiches, tuna bagels - sometime my mum even makes tuna pakoras or tuna samosas!! :D

yup tuna is good, I make it with tomatoe beans for breakfast for my dad and family.

I also mix it with mayonese, then throw in some french fries spice or other kind of spice, maybe a little red paprika. chop some salad and tomatoes, put it all on bread and I also like to eat it with banana. mmmmm mmmmm! :D

what else, ya my mom makes it with samosas too for the little kiddies who don't like them with meat and onions.

sometimes if I don't have any meat I make sauce with tuna instead of meat. It is best with white rice.

I love tuna :D .....sometimes it does make me naucious though, depends on how it is prepared.

Edited by sis Qassab