Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abukhaleel

Stress Management

Is there grief in my life? If it is for things/people/situations/times lost then [using large font size is not allowed]

My sentiments are wasting themselves because the past cant be changed.[using large font size is not allowed]

Is there worry in my life?, if the worry is about things/people/situations/time[using large font size is not allowed]

Then my worrying is ignorance because all the above are controlled by The Controller(al-a’zeez, al-muqtadir)[using large font size is not allowed]

Is there dissatisfaction in my life? If it is for my inability to perceive the blessings that my brain cells’ neurotransmitters’ and my heart’s pacemaker’s Sustainer Subhanonu v ta’la sends my way from all sides, each nanosecond, then I am blind.[using large font size is not allowed]

Does the world not seem like jannah / paradise to me? If it is because I continue to wrestle against Allah’s plans then I am insane.[using large font size is not allowed]

Yes I do need consultation from my fellow brothers to keep reminding myself that [using large font size is not allowed]

I am not here to stay, but to leave.[using large font size is not allowed]

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum, hmmm, JazaakAllahu Khairan, Really something to ponder over and straighten my life.

Salaams.

Salaam…,,I forgot to add that, the “prison” that the world is for a mo’min …is made of 4 walls and a ceiling…

The four walls are :

1.dont

2.struggle

3.against

4. Allah’s

and the ceiling is:

Will.

Within these four walls and under the ceiling of Allah’s Will, imaan-bil-ghaib is the ever pleasing, ever changing, multicolored environment of jannah/paradise, and salaat/nimaaz is the ecstatic gift that even jannah wont have.

Edited by abukhaleel