Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Saladin UK

Cupping In The Uk

Asalaam Alaikum

Does anyone know anywhere where i can get this done properly as in the correct Islamic manner?

I really want to as i have exzema and i know cupping was advised to the Prophet Salalahu Alayhi Wasalaam by the Angels on the night of his Miraj (and its many benefits).

Has anyone on this board had it done in the UK? North or South i dont mind as i travel?

I'd like to do it before Ramadhan approaches INSHALLAH , as i hear you shouldnt do it when ones fasting so i wont be able to do it then probably?

Jazakhalla and may Allah reward you

PropellerAds

Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu akhee,

I have heard that Brother Talib of Leeds is able to perform cupping, and according to the correct Islamic manner. Also there is somewhere in the London area, as I know of a sister who received cupping treatment and it helped her medical condition alhamdulillah. I will try to enquire with the sister about the details, and if there is a brother available for you. InshaAllaah.

Aukht Umm Husamuddin.

Asalaam Alaikum

Does anyone know anywhere where i can get this done properly as in the correct Islamic manner?

I really want to as i have exzema and i know cupping was advised to the Prophet Salalahu Alayhi Wasalaam by the Angels on the night of his Miraj (and its many benefits).

Has anyone on this board had it done in the UK? North or South i dont mind as i travel?

I'd like to do it before Ramadhan approaches INSHALLAH , as i hear you shouldnt do it when ones fasting so i wont be able to do it then probably?

Jazakhalla and may Allah reward you

Asalaam Alaikum brother may Allah reward you shukran for replying.

Please can you find out for me? Ramadhan is approaching fast and i would like to do it inshAllah within the next week or so.

Thank you so much